May Emeralds 2014! :)

Feeling huge today! So bloated and gross. 8+5 today

:blush:

photo (22).jpg

mmafro - good luck with your blood tests. I hope your levels are doubling as they should

gaves - you look adorable. It's probably mostly bloat right now so it will probably be awhile before you get huge.

As someone who got genuinely huge while pregnant, I find it amusing when I read all the tiny, trim BnB gals who say "ah, I'm so fat" or "I'm so big". On another thread I posted my 9 month bump photo and they all stopped complaining. LOL I got stares wherever I went and asked about twins and it being a 10 pounder, etc. I gained 60 pounds by the end and I was chubby to begin with. Yikes. I lost it all and then some but I'm expecting to get big like that again.

I was huge with Ava and I mean HUGE! But when I got pregnant I was a tiny size 8 and when I got my first bloat I felt huge! Everyones feels different xx

nothing wrong with being proud of your (bloat)bump starting to show :)

if someone feels huge cause they had a flat stomach before and now they have a little bump, then that's totally a legit reason to feel huge.. especially if it's their first baby. No need to judge.

Love you ladies! I lost a total of 26 pounds and 10-15 of that was since May for my wedding in June. I was feeling good and looking so much better. I fit into clothes I hadnt had on in Years! Just feels like this bloat came so soon and quickly. All of a sudden and I feel like I am noticable since I recently lost all that weight. I have a business trip Wed/Thurs next week and I am DREADING IT!

Hello! I want to join you girls! I am pregnant with my hopeful rainbow baby! I had 2 previous MC's in May (well, my first never grew in the month of April and had emergency D&C on mothers day in 2011 :cry:) and now I am due in May... so I really hope that this is the thing to make me like the month of May again! We had a good ultrasound the other day! Heard our baby's HB and I sobbed hysterically. :cloud9: I never got to hear my others beans HB's. Looking forward to this journey with all of you!

Welcome MrsGax! things sound very promising :) I hope may becomes a good month for you.

Just wanted to let everyone know that my levels came back really good...I was at work and hubby got the msg so I didn't get to ask her how high they really are...I have this strange feeling it could be twins...I dunno...anyway I havejt been on much the last couple of days and will catch up with everyone tomorrow!!

mmafro - thats great. who knows!! exciting if it is twins.

yawn, im so tired. id do anything to have a lay in.

Great news mmafro. That must be a big relief!

I just realised my 20 week scan will be due over Christmas and New Year. I wonder what will happen about that.

Just wanted to let everyone know that my levels came back really good...I was at work and hubby got the msg so I didn't get to ask her how high they really are...I have this strange feeling it could be twins...I dunno...anyway I havejt been on much the last couple of days and will catch up with everyone tomorrow!!

That's great news I'm so happy everything is ok twins sounds exciting :)

yeah got to lie in for a extra 2 hours ... now have a headache cos of it :dohh:

Poor you hope your headache goes away soon I had a lie in too I'm still just as tired as I did before I went to sleep ha ha

I will be exactly 20weeks on Christmas day :haha:! wonder when they will do mine :)

Great news mmafro. That must be a big relief!

I just realised my 20 week scan will be due over Christmas and New Year. I wonder what will happen about that.

Snap. Did read they did it anywhere from 16 -20 weeks so maybe they'll just do it a week or so earlier???

I'll have to ask about it at my booking appointment.

I got the date for my first scan :happydance: It's on the 22nd when I'll be 9w5d. I'm glad it's less than 3 weeks away but a tiny bit disappointed it's so early and I probably won't see as much as at a 12 week scan.

I'm in holiday from 18.5 to 20.5 weeks. I'll be in Egypt. I'm guessing they'll do it after.

My 20 week ultrasound was done around 18 weeks last time, so yeah they can do it anywhere from 17/18-21/22 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->