May Emeralds 2014! :)

Confirmed may 17th by midwife.

Oh my gosh I literally can't eat anything without severe acid/heartburn.
Toast - no
Crumpets - no
Apple - no
Juice - no way
Cheese - no
Iced bun - no
Mini cheddars - no
Salad - yes but no toms or dressing.
Chocolate pudding - no (but it seems to cool it down)
Milk - seems ok for a while but back with avengance
Anything citrus or with any taste at all - no go.

At wits end. Some sort of meds need to be bought tomorrow so I can eat something :(
Pleased I'm not throwing up but this is almost very almost as bad.

Any one else?

zantac usually can be purchased over the counter and taken regularly is quite effective. it's been used for decades without any links to birth defects. I took it in my first pregnancy, as I can't stand rolaids/tums.

Confirmed may 17th by midwife.

Oh my gosh I literally can't eat anything without severe acid/heartburn.
Toast - no
Crumpets - no
Apple - no
Juice - no way
Cheese - no
Iced bun - no
Mini cheddars - no
Salad - yes but no toms or dressing.
Chocolate pudding - no (but it seems to cool it down)
Milk - seems ok for a while but back with avengance
Anything citrus or with any taste at all - no go.

At wits end. Some sort of meds need to be bought tomorrow so I can eat something :(
Pleased I'm not throwing up but this is almost very almost as bad.

Any one else?
Tums work but be careful on how many. A friend of mine was addicted to them when she was pregnant with her second daughter but she was born with a calcium growth due to excess calcium intake by mom. It went away on its own but Tums were the only way she survived!

That's weird ^ I've never heard that before! I was told to take calcium vitamins daily for cramps and I took tums daily probably multiple times and neither of my boys had an issue.

she had quite the addiction to them with horrible acid reflux. I used them for the last tri with ds fairly often but nothing crazy and he was fine. I took them mostly in the middle of the night I would either wake up with heartburn, charlie horses or horrifying dreams. Not looking forward to that this go round:wacko:

I stretched two nights ago and got stuck that way! My legs cramped so bad and my feet looked like claws :haha: a third trimester thing for me happening way too early this time! I'm starting the calcium and magnesium again as during the day my thighs hurt real bad as if I've been running or dancing a long time and trust me I'm doing neither :haha:

Has anyone else googled images of what their baby looks like now? (warning, don't do it if you're sensitive). I love looking at the miracle I'm carrying! :cloud9:

Im EXCITED!! My first appt is on wednesday....just anxious and scared to know how im doing...ohhh and i bought myself a heartbeat doppler which i wont get maybe til next week:happydance:

I am having bad food aversions as well. It is a bit frustrating because I am starving but food is not appetizing. So far I have noticed that vegetables and fruits come back out, so I am avoiding those for now, orange juice also makes me sick.

This is my second pregnancy. With my first baby in the first trimester I felt slightly sick but found if I ate something it would make me feel better for a while. This time round tho I feel sick all day and night I'm hungry all the time but generally if I have anything it just makes me feel more sick or I just can't eat it all. I've been sick this morning and felt better for a little bit but then the sickness feeling came back :( I'm only 7 weeks pregnant - my first baby was a girl so I'm guessing this may be a boy as I feel so awful!

Anyone else feeling the same or is this normal? :)

Romy, I feel awful too and think it's worse this time around. This is my second. Eating does help but it's really difficult to find something that is appealing.

Romy, I feel awful too and think it's worse this time around. This is my second. Eating does help but it's really difficult to find something that is appealing.

That's how it is with me I'm not craving anything so it's difficult to find something that I want to eat that's not gonna make me feel more sick :(

I only seem to get nauseous mid morning/lunch and it's not unbearable.

The thing that's hitting me the worst is the tiredness. I'm exhausted to the point I'm struggling to function. Every day I just look forward to getting home and going to bed.

P.S I have my first scan on Thursday and I'm starting to feel really anxious about it.

Romy- I hope that way of thinking is right as with my two boys I was SICK. Starting almost right away. I mean I went to the hospital a few times I thought I was dying! Now I'm not really sick at all. I have a nauseous feeling but nothing that compared to that. So I hope it's a girl :winkwink:

I keep having dreams baby is born with something :nope: last night it was autism! Maybe I'm just paranoid and its coming out in my dreams.

Is it normal to feel crampy after an OB appointment? I had my first one today and he did swabs and felt around. Now I have cramps.

Did you track your cycles? I bet you're way further along than you think.

About the sickness , had horrible ms with DD.
Horrible right now too but managble by eating every 30-60min , I do have to force myself to eat cause I have aversions to everything :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->