May Emeralds 2014! :)

I already have a date for mine. December 19th. they won't tell you during the scan, but our ob is going to write it down and we will be able to pick it up before Christmas, so we're going to wait and open it on Christmas day :)

I already have a date for mine. December 19th. they won't tell you during the scan, but our ob is going to write it down and we will be able to pick it up before Christmas, so we're going to wait and open it on Christmas day :)

That's so exciting!!

DH wanted to ask me something so he came to find me bent over the sink throwing up and he says "oh nevermind, you're doing your morning routine." :haha:

So not feeling good today. Plus DH and I have been off since yesterday.. I don't know why he's not being understanding and kind of moody himself. He's at work today so we can't even talk it out. When he gets home tomorrow he has a project to do so I don't know when we'll fix it. I hate leaving problems unresolved!

But on the positive, made it to 10 weeks!!! Appointment is in 4 days!

Been nauseous and having food aversions to 90% of all food for the past 1.5 weeks.
Started vomiting yesterday & today, ugh.. Hope this doesn't last 2 more months like with DD. I have a toddler to take care of now :( not fun if all you are able to do is lay on the couch!

ive felt like poo all day. hungry but cant eat much all day otherwise i have the wrath of heartburn :(
its tiring.

I think it's been a Saturday of feeling horrible! Ava is out having a sleepover at nannies. We were going to go out for dinner but were at home in Jammie's watching xfactor!!! Lol

I'm 10 weeks today :)

Yay for 10 week buddy Hannah! Can't believe times flying like it is. You sound like us when we have a night off! Last night we got take out and watched The Interns. :haha:

MrsGax - Welcome to the thread and Congratulations. I'm sorry to hear about your previous losses :hugs:

Mmafro - Glad to hear that your levels came back great :D

Stouffer - Your scan is the day after mine :happydance:

Bumpin - That's Tyler's Birthday ;) Such a great idea!

Bumpin 2012, thank you! I am so very hopeful for this. I want to love May again.

Excalibur, thank you! :)

Now I have a question... last night I was at clinical and I ate a slice of pizza and got the WORST stabbing burning stomach ache I have ever had in my life! It lasted for 12 hours. I did not have tums on me, so I could not take anything for it until 7am when I got home... does anyone ever get the sharp, stabbing, burning pain? Is it indigestion? Will tums even help? Maybe it is an ulcer? It makes it so hard to take care of the patients when I can barely stand up straight. This has only been happening since I was pregnant... actually, my first symptom now that I think about it. But it KILLS me. Makes me not even want to eat. I can barely eat as it is because I am starving 24/7 but once I start eating I lose my appetite and get the severe stomach ache.

It's probably acid reflux. I get it a lot too. I'm starving all the time but feel sick when I try to eat. It's torture! You can talk to your doctor about meds. The only thing that helped with dd was milk ironically.

What's your due date btw? So I can add you to the list :)

It's probably acid reflux. I get it a lot too. I'm starving all the time but feel sick when I try to eat. It's torture! You can talk to your doctor about meds. The only thing that helped with dd was milk ironically.

What's your due date btw? So I can add you to the list :)

It hurts sooo bad. I def need to figure something out cause it gets to the point where I cannot even stand cause I just want to lay down and put pressure on it. That takes away the pain. Weird lol.

May 17th :) Thank you!

Yay for 10 week buddy Hannah! Can't believe times flying like it is. You sound like us when we have a night off! Last night we got take out and watched The Interns. :haha:

Haha! Were gonna go out for breakfast, if we can actually be bothered to get out of bed lol

Oh my god.. I keep having sex dreams about random people...

^^^
so do i .... it is so strange wtf never done this before an i dont even want it :rofl:

I went for my wedding dress fitting yesterday and it doesn't fit anymore because of my boobs! Having it let out 2" and hopefully that'll work. If not I can have a corset back put in.

I'm also going to make a concious effort to eat better/less as although I haven't gained any weight I don't want to!

Also going to start working out after my scan on Thursday.

MrsGax - You're more than welcome :flower:

That definitely sounds like Acid Reflux, I also suffer with it and I got advised by the Doctor to take Gavison, so far so good as it is working for me.

FeLynn - Welcome to the thread and Congratulations on your twins :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->