May Emeralds 2014! :)

phantom, I've taken over the front page, so I'll update when I get home from work tomorrow morning

Great to hear about your scan starry!! Very happy for you Hun! :hugs:

Glad you had a good scan starry.

My antibiotics are starting to work! So feel loads better today.

I've had random super emotional spells but not constantly.

I'm just really happy!

Can't be bothered with work today it's Friday and I just want to go home but so much to do!! 6 days till next scan. Praying so hard everything is all ok.

My bump is getting pretty noticeable, so I'm hiding in lots of big sweaters. Thank goodness it's getting colder here, so it looks normal.

Family and some close friends know, but I will be keeping it quiet for as long as possible at work. I'm fairly high up in my company and there's someone who's actively trying to take my job. My pregnancy and maternity leave would essentially let them just walk right in, so I fully intend to be one of those ridiculously obvious pregnant people denying it for as long as possible.

Hi everyone! Here are my very first bump pics...the first one taken @ 9 weeks, and the second one taken @ 11 weeks. I feel like I am starting to notice a difference but it might also just be that I am finally getting an appetite back :thumbup:

Had an appt this week, and the baby's HB was 178 and he/she was moving around like a dancing gummi bear! Go in for my NT scan next week.

9.jpg

11.jpg

JLee - I see a definite progression. Grow, baby, grow! Congrats on the great appointment.

4magpies - I'm glad the antibiotics are doing there job. Hope you get better soon. Good luck with your next scan.

Merrymint - that's terrible that someone is trying to take your job.:growlmad: I wish such behaviour wasn't allowed. I've never been big on office politics. I am a SAHM now but when I did work I just wanted to show up, do the best job I could, get paid, and then go home.

afm - felt much better yesterday. Still needed some Gravol but not as much. Tiredness is starting to take over so as long as I nap I am hoping I'll be OK. Sickness started to leave at this point with DS so I am really, really hoping it will be the same this time. Sickness has been quite bad this time and I'm, well, sick of it.

Gross alert: I just spontaneously threw up into my bowl of yogurt and granola. :dohh: Isn't 1st trimester fun?

MerryM is such a shame how certain people will behave when they're blinded by their ambitions. I hope you can keep it a secret for as long as possible.

JLee I can see a progression!! :thumbup:

Starry I've felt the sickness this time around was a bit worst for some reason even though I'm not taking progesterone. It's the constant nauseated feeling & some food cravings/aversions. It's annoying but it gives me reassurance too.

Congrats Hannah!!

Mag I hope the time flies until your scan!

Gross alert: I just spontaneously threw up into my bowl of yogurt and granola. :dohh: Isn't 1st trimester fun?

its wonderful. bless you :hugs:
i woke up, made toast, didnt feel sick, sat down with DD, then RAN to the toilet to dry heave and spit nothing up for about 5 minutes.... RANDOM :thumbup:

soon to be 10 weeks without major sickness (not saying to rub it in) i was so sick every single day with my daughter so this is a massive improvement on my first pregnancy already :happydance:

I haven't had any real nausea but I've been off my food a bit. Sometimes the idea of cooking or eating makes me feel gross but I make up for it the rest of the time. I think I have gained 3 or 4 lbs at 9 weeks.

Last night I found the placenta with my Doppler (I think) but not baby's heartbeat. Hopefully I'll be able to hear bubs soon!

I think I heard the placenta tonight too just not the baby.

Which Doppler do you have?

Was its like a wooshing sound?

throwing up sums up today :sick:

i get really hungry in about 10 mins flat eat and it is a 50/50 chance if i throw up today :cry:
right now sick/hungry/tired :dohh:

I have a sonoline B Doppler. I never got it to work in prior pregnancies till about 10 weeks. The whooshing sound can be any kind of blood flow picked up. Like an artery ect. With my even not pregnant I hear whooshing by both pelvic bones and belly button. A beating sound is our heart beat and galloping sound is babies beat. Thats what doctor told me. I wish I could find babies beat now but haven't yet :nope:

I think I heard the placenta tonight too just not the baby.

Which Doppler do you have?

Was its like a wooshing sound?

I have an Angel Sounds Doppler. I heard the whooshing sound but I also got a noise like wind blowing through trees when I homed in on it. It was really low so I guess baby is still tucked in my pelvis.

What type do you have?

I have a Sonoline B and I get a whooshing sound with a rate about the same as my own, and when I hear that, I know baby will be just a tiny bit over from it. Usually over to the right, so I think the whooshing is the placenta or umbilical cord. It is not always in the same place, but finding it helps me find baby if I'm having trouble. The past day or two, baby has been hiding out behind one of my arteries down my midline, so I have to move to the side of my midline and angle the probe under it. I have been getting my heartrate and the babies at the same time though. He/she has been moving around a LOT and is always in a different place. Sometimes on my right side and sometimes on my left. Silly bubs. Heart rate has been a consistent 176-182.

i hear wooshing, my own heartbeat, and sometimes tons of GAS :haha:

But baby is tucked in on my right side near my own heartbeat so I find my own heartbeat then slowly move it in all directions and I find it! Only in the morning with a full bladder though.
It's about an 1/2- 1 inch above my pubic bone or so.

Mines an angel sounds too.

I can hear my own heartbeat at both sides and then low down the middle to one side I get that tree noise too. I didn't know how to describe it.

I feel wierd tonight really light headed and dizzy. I don't like it.

My mouth is really hurting too. Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->