May Emeralds 2014! :)

I was going to start my bump pictures last night but was too ill. Will do one tonight.

Definately feel/look bigger than normal and have a belly.

Hope these antibiotics work. I have a dental abscess so painful.

12 weeks! My work pants don't do up so I tried on some old mat pants and they almost fit.... sigh...

Here's my "can't button my pants anymore" bump shot from yesterday, 9+2. Doesn't look like much, but people who know me keep pointing out that I have a baby bump. Lol

image.jpg

Didn't realise how massive I looked till I took a picture. How I'm going to get to 2nd tri without anyone at work guessing god knows??

https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8141/oyt5.jpg

I'm only 8+1!

Last night hubby said "wow you look pregnant" so it must be becoming obvious. I certainly feel self-conscious about it, especially because even my parents don't know.

My scan is in 5 days so hopefully after that I can relax and share our news.

How are you guys announcing the news? Am I the only one who cringes at the idea of making a big announcement? It will be well received but I feel so weird telling people!

well i just cried over needing a hair cut ... oh just rolled his eyes and went uh oh

we have a picture to put up as our announcement. it's ds and I reading a book titled " so your going to be a big brother" we've sent it to a few close friends and family already. work knows, I made a mistake of eating a Damn cracker at work and everyone jumped to the right conclusion... but everything looks good on ultrasound, so im not bothered with everyone knowing

Practically eating skittles on toast....

Okay okay, the skittles are next to the toast! :haha:

we have a picture to put up as our announcement. it's ds and I reading a book titled " so your going to be a big brother" we've sent it to a few close friends and family already. work knows, I made a mistake of eating a Damn cracker at work and everyone jumped to the right conclusion... but everything looks good on ultrasound, so im not bothered with everyone knowing

I will probably announce on FB after our 11 week scan. Everyone who I needed to tell personally already knows. I think... guess we'll find out. lol

I think I'll do an announcement with my girl dog wearing a pink bandana and my boy dog wearing a blue one, then OH and I holding a sign saying "which team are you, pink or blue?" Cheesy, I know. But my dogs are like my kids, so I wanted to involve them. :)

We did it over the holiday weekend with our close family last weekend. We had a copy of the us pic for grandparents and made a card that said "Congratulations! I can't wait to meet you (Grandma, Oma, Papa, Opa etc). Also my DS wore a shirt that said "most awesome big brother" He made it all the way through dinner though and nobody noticed lol.
I'm not sure about doing the fb announcement thing this time. Everybody that truly cares already knows.... the rest will probably figure it out soon enough

I ha been so emotional too! On top of the hormones I ran out of anti depressants a few days ago and I have been absolutely miserable. Hormones from hell here.

Do we have someone to edit the first page? I think my date is wrong, I should be due the 21 not the 16, although I won't know for sure for a while.

I haven't been overly emotional either. I get a little teary-eyed sometimes but so far nothing major. Too sick, I think. lol

I had a scan this week and everything is perfect! So I have now passed the milestones of my last two losses. Still nervous though as I lost my first baby at 12 weeks after seeing it alive at 10 weeks.

And no bump here. Still just bloat and fat though I can't do up my pants either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->