May Emeralds 2014! :)

The crying has got to stop! Anything even the tiniest bit sad or moving and I turn into a sobbing mess. Add in my ability to get irrationally angry at small things and I'm truly a delight to be around :D

Feeling a bit sorry for my poor DH now!

HannahGracee - congrats on reaching 12 weeks!

stouffer - congrats on finding the heart beat. I'm a little jealous of you ladies with home dopplers. I could really use it at times, but I know I'd drive myself crazy.

Wannabe Mommy - aw, I hope your emotions settle though it may take until the baby arrives....even then maybe longer. You'll get better at controlling it a bit. But yes, our poor DH's! What troopers to put up with us. :haha:

afm - threw up for real for the first time last night. :wacko: Up to this point I was having bad nausea but only gagged or dry heaved. Now last night I was sick for real. I was dry heaving so hard that it became the real thing. Now today I'm a bit queasy again. I was getting to the point where I was only sick in the evening and felt good all day. Oh well. Guess it means things are still progressing.

Can't believe i am 9 weeks already. Time seems to be flying for me !
Still nauseous a lot but only when hungry.

Only get nauseous when hungry too!

Got to the top of the flight of stairs at work and went all faint, sick and "light eyes" (all those people who are tall and get up too quickly!)
Was horrible took me ages to feel better again, had to eat lunch to make me feel normal again.
It's so weird! I've never "fainted" before but that felt close.
I'm not sure if it was the fact I walked up the stairs or what? I had only had breakfast an hour or so before!

I feel like time has been dragging! I guess its for the best, lots of things, some not so good coming up in the near future so I should want time to stop and not hurry along.

Im just extremely tired ALL the time. Our baby still wakes twice a night so thats not helping either though I was use to it before falling pregnant again! I wake up and try and clean as much as I can before I feel like passing out or puking :haha: I really need to come up with a type of routine to keep up with everything.

ugh I know how you feel, my 2.5 year old still wakes up A LOT!\
zzzzzzz

Hi girls! I totally have started the emotional thing this week... I cry over everything. Songs I hear, things I see on TV... I was watching Monsters Inc last night, and was doing the ugly cry while Sulley put Boo back in her room. Lol.
I am so emotional over everything. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and I am so excited but still nervous because I have never made it this far. I feel in my heart that this is my rainbow baby, but I am still terrified of the possibilities. AND I have to go alone cause DH has to work and cannot get off tomorrow and the NT scan in a few weeks, which I really want him at. So needless to say, I cried. Plus, my symptoms have majorly decreased. I do not feel constantly hungover anymore. My appetite is finally back and increased. But, boobs still hurt (off and on) and I hear baby on doppler every night. Anyone else's symptoms go down around 9-10 weeks?

And another thing that is making me cry... DH has boycotted all sexual activities until we are in 2nd trimester. Who is the paranoid one now? :growlmad:

SweetV - I'm sorry to hear that you are not well, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hannah - I'm glad you had fun at your graduation :D

Stouffer - Yay for finding babies heartbeat :happydance:

Starry - Sorry to hear about the MS :(

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, nervous but excited! :happydance:

Woohoo Excalibur, can't wait to hear about it.

Congrats on graduation, Hannah.

I haven't been very emotional at all.. a little grumpy and extra touchy, but haven't been crying. I cried a LOT in the first 6 weeks though. lol

This cold has got to go. I spent the whole weekend on the couch with tissues. Blech. I did get up the energy to vacuum and make barbecue chicken in the slow cooker... it smells so good and is fall-apart tender. I hope come dinner time I am hungry enough to eat some of it! If not, at least DF will enjoy it. :)

Here's our Announcement photo :)

Attachments

• Announcement.jpg
    Announcement.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 15
for the last couple of days the tips of my fingers have been going numb, like a tingling sensation, almost like they've fallen asleep. Is it pregnancy related or am I just losing my mind?

Aww, feeling little flutters. Can't believe I'm nearing the 2nd trimester! <3

Stomach is starting to feel tighter/heavier. Forgot how uncomfortable it is. :(

12 weeks today!!! I can't believe I'm almost a third done with my pregnancy. I have my 12 week dr appointment tomorrow!! I can't wait to (hopefully) hear the little heartbeat it will bring me much relief and happiness.

for the last couple of days the tips of my fingers have been going numb, like a tingling sensation, almost like they've fallen asleep. Is it pregnancy related or am I just losing my mind?

That could be carpal tunnel syndrome. I would mention it to your doc.

Phantom I get that with my low blood pressure which I'm suffering with badly at the moment.

It also makes me feel so sick and dizzy.

I just feel constantly lightheaded. I've been eating cheese and salty food as that apparently helps.

Anyone else know anything. Even been wearing my compression stockings from the hospital.

Will definately be mentioning it to midwife on Monday.

Not long till my next scan now. Shitting it.

x__amour that's so cool that you've felt movements. I felt my first at 13+3. I thought I felt a tiny movement yesterday but I think it was just wishful thinking at 9+3!!

4magpies when is your scan? You've already had one is that right? Try not to worry, I'm sure all will be well :)

I have my first scan tomorrow. I'm hoping they tell me I'll get another scan before 20 weeks but I doubt it. With my daughter I had my first scan at 13 weeks and there was so much to see. I wonder if this one will just look like a blob!

It's Thursday. Yes I had one at 7 weeks. It was a blob then so hoping it looks more like a baby this time.

Just praying he's grown ok and his little heart is still beating away!

I've definitely still got lots of symptoms, which have gotten worse!

xxx

10 weeks today. Yay :) 1 week until our 11 week scan.

bumpin, your announcement is so cute :)

almost 11 weeks and sickness is still here :(! on the plus side, 10days until scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->