May Emeralds 2014! :)

Aw bumpin, that is really cute.

I have my first ob appt this morning. Hope to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler.

Such a cute announcement xD i can't wait to announce ours after our scan on Wed xx

bumpin - that is a sweet announcement photo. Everyone already knows I'm pregnant so new cute announcements required. Oh well.

Wow, so many people are reaching 12 weeks already. Congrats! :) A little jealous! It's still a couple more weeks until I am seeing my OB and I don't think I'm getting another scan until 20 weeks. But I hope the doppler picks up the heart beat soon.

Mrs Gax & 4magpies - good luck with your scans! I really hope you both have your rainbows.

Thank you starry.

We may announce after this scan this week. I'm not sure if should still wait till 12 weeks though.

That is an adorable announcement :)

We are planning on announcing after our scan on the 28th at 11 weeks if everything looks good. I can't wait!

I actually really don't want to announce.

We will tell close friends and family that don't already know but there will be no Facebook announcement or anything.

I'm terrified of jinxing everything. Silly I know.

I didn't want to announce either. I wanted to wait until after 12 weeks but with my history of bleeding I wanted to go on preemptive bed rest so I had to tell people why I wasn't coming out into public.

I'm starting to get a definite little bump in my pelvic area. It's still below the belt line so it just looks like I'm getting fat.

My little baby was being very stubborn and wouldn't look where it needed to! Every thing ok and on Mark! Very happy girl but was prodded for 40 mins and have to have another scan in a week!

We didn't do a Facebook announcement with DS and I doubt we will this time either. I figured everyone we really wanted to know we would tell in person. Plus, I just felt too horrible to be clever and that seems to be the norm these days.

Appt was good. Heartbeat 179! And I get to up my zofran dosage :)

I have a bump now too. There's an actual hard bit up until half way between my pubic bone and belly button and then all the rest of my insides have been pushed up so I look rather porky! I can't wait to tell people and finally get into maternity wear.

I think we will tell family after our scan tomorrow since I'll be almost 10 weeks and probably won't get a 12 week scan. It's becoming difficult to hide!

Lili - Thank you :D

Bumpin - That's such a cute announcement photo :cloud9:

x_amour - Happy Birthday :happydance:

Hannah - I'm sorry to hear that your baby was being stubborn, at least you get to see him/her again though :thumbup:

Everything went well with my scan, saw the heartbeat flickering away and baby was wriggling everywhere, was so cute to watch :cloud9: Measuring 12 weeks and 1 day so my EDD is 4th May :D

Attachments

• 1377013_10153389435205422_750337765_n.jpg
    1377013_10153389435205422_750337765_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 1378016_10153389434385422_879304667_n.jpg
    1378016_10153389434385422_879304667_n.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1395998_10153389433895422_2011934675_n.jpg
    1395998_10153389433895422_2011934675_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
Squee, you're due on my birthday Excalibur! :happydance: Congrats on the awesome scan!

This is my baby bean :)

All your pictures are so cute babe :)! They couldn't tell me my exact date :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies sorry not been on here for a few days I have started feeling nauseous :( I thought I had escaped it I'm not eating much I can't face food

Great scan pics they look so cute and really clear

I had my first booking appointment with the midwife today yay I feel like it's taken forever lol the midwife booked my 12 week scan too it's on the 20th November I can't wait I'm counting down lol I have been referred to a consultant because of my high blood pressure

bumpin very cute announcement :)

magpies you will see a big difference in next scan I was amazed with the difference with dd

my next scan is a week tomorrow wish there was a window you could see inside to make sure everything was ok x

Had my 12 week appointment today. I didn't know I would get an ultrasound... So exciting!!!! Baby looked great hb was 167 and it was moving and kicking like crazy. Right when she put the prob in... It was a picture of the bottom, legs and a little something sticking out.. We asked what she thought it was and she said its hard to tell, could be a penis or the umbilical cord. She went along with the scan and then at the end have us that same view and it looked the exact same. Dr said she thinks it's a boy. So I came home and went online and all sorts of websites say you can't tell the gender at 12 weeks and that they all look exactly the same at this stage... Now I'm so confused...

i got my oh to feel my belly because it is hard at the bottom and apparently it is strange :rofl:

Congrats on all the excellent news at the scans!!! Such a great feeling when you see your baby in the screen. I can't wait for the next one but I don't think it'll happen until mid november

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->