May Emeralds 2014! :)

Please do not read this if you do not take well too much informations ...
So I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed big chunk of mucus with brownish/ clear / pinkish color . I have little bit of cramping also . I am suppose to have my period tomorrow . Or I was suppose to get my period tomorrow ... I took a picture but I don't really want to post it since I think it's not nice to look at . I just don t know if it could be implantation bleeding since I have never had one before or if its miscarriage or if its my period or I don't know :(

Hi, ladies. Could I join? I'm due May 15 with baby #3. :happydance:

Yesterday's FRER versus today's FRER -

https://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab294/shelabama/IMG_6500small_zps4b47d800.jpg

We'll hopefully be finding out the sex at 16 weeks with a 3D ultrasound. Didn't have a 3D/4D with my twins, so I'm super excited!

Congratulations everyone! It's still early days for me (only found out yesterday at 11dpo!) but I think my due date is 19th May according to an online thing! Please can I be added to the list? :flower:

My edd is 19th May so far too :)

Yay! What dpo are you? I'm 12/13dpo today and did another test this morning and got a BFP which was darker than before but still light. Seeing the doc for my blood test a week on Monday which seems a year away! I wonder if I can manage not to test again before then? :haha:

Im 12dpo today....so my period was due Monday. I did an at home preg test on 10dpo (FRER) which came up quite dark and then the one at the Dr the next day at 11dpo which was a little lighter (obviously not as sensitive)

Still cant get my head around the fact im here again. I have an app with my Dr on Tuesday :)

Are you sure about when you ovulated? A dark BFP at 10dpo seems very early! It makes me worried because mine are still quite light and I'm 12/13 dpo. Here is mine from this morning on a superdrug test:

Attachments

• IMG_3928.jpg
    IMG_3928.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 8
So I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed big chunk of mucus with brownish/ clear / pinkish color . I have little bit of cramping also . I am suppose to have my period tomorrow . Or I was suppose to get my period tomorrow ... I took a picture but I don't really want to post it since I think it's not nice to look at . I just don t know if it could be implantation bleeding since I have never had one before or if its miscarriage or if its my period or I don't know :(

So I think I am not in this group anymore ... I just took a test and you can barely see the second line . I guess it's not even there ... May be I had the first one false positive . Or is it possible for my hcg levels to drop to zero this fast . Having positive test Monday and negative test Saturday .... :shrug: :cry: :cry::cry::cry:

So I think I am not in this group anymore ... I just took a test and you can barely see the second line . I guess it's not even there ... May be I had the first one false positive . Or is it possible for my hcg levels to drop to zero this fast . Having positive test Monday and negative test Saturday .... :shrug: :cry: :cry::cry::cry:

Have you seen a doc? :hugs: xxx

It might be because you are testing with dilute urine? Maybe do a test early tomorrow with first morning urine? Hope everything is okay. xxx :hugs:

Proudmomma2be - My test yesterday afternoon was practically BFN but I hadn't held my wee for longer than an hour and it was after having a huge cup of tea. I did a test this morning and got a BFP again. Try not to worry - I know it's hard, but it may just be dilute urine or a dodgy test. Let me know how you get on testing early tomorrow. xxx :hugs:

So it just turned into bright red so io guess no need to test tomorrow . That you girls and good luck with your pregnancies :)

So sorry proudmama. Hope you'll get your sticky bfp soon...

Sorry to hear your news proud muma :nope: xxxxxx

Welcome to all the new ladies - YAY new BFPS :thumbup::thumbup::flower:

So sorry proudmama!

I'm officially 6 weeks as of yesterday! Still spotting BUT LOOK!

image.jpg
Never seen a FRER test line so dark! That's from yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->