May Emeralds 2014! :)

Fleur- I'm sorry to hear about your OH. Idk what to really say since idk about your relationship or how this pregnancy came about but none of that really matters. I'm a little harsher than most but I'd tell him to suck it up. You're pregnant, there's no changing that. He's the father, there's no changing that. No reason to walk around pissed off/depressed/anxious. I'm sure eventually he will come around but there's no reason to hurt your feelings and neglect you in the meantime.

this is what I would be saying also... there are lots of things in life we are not ready for. but he has 6 months to get ready, and he best start now.

with G, my dh was uninterested in my pregnancy until our 20 week scan ( first scan) it became " real" at that point, and he became a lot more enthusiastic about it all. he may need some time, but I do think you should remind him that stuff still needs to be done, regardless of his readiness.

I'm so very sorry Jalanis. I hope you can relax a little and have lots of love and support.

Ladies, I have a question- I am following my pregnancy app religiously but I'm confused about something. It says today I am 11 weeks 2 days pregnant. In the 12 week. And it says my second trimester starts in 5 days. :shrug: Is that right?

Some count from 12 weeks and some from 13 weeks

It varies by country. BnB made a trimester "median" to say.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...gnancy-trimesters-vary-depending-country.html

I am just deciding that the day baby turns 13 weeks is the beginning of 2nd tri.

Ticker will turn 12 weeks in a few minutes. It's always so exciting. Lol

Can anyone tell me if this is a nasal bone vsisble in this pic?

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/LastScan2_zps4035fea6.jpg

Ta....ive been googling :( (big mistake)

I think I see one. Im not a radiologist though.

But if something like that was off, then someone would have mentioned it. At the very least, if they were unsure they would have you back for a more detailed scan. I wouldn't worry (and avoid Dr Google - he's notoriously wrong!)

I have my next scan date! 14th November. Yey.

A week on Thursday!

You'll be 12+1 at yours then too won't you? I can't wait to see baby again xx

Nic - Lovely scan pic! :D

Jalanis - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! :( :hugs:

Amour - Great scan pics! :D

Shan - Lovely scan! :)

Yes, I'll be 12+1 then even though I think they'll probably move my dates a bit like they did with my previous pregnancy.

My God, I'm tired. :sleep:

I've been taking B12 & Unisom every night for morning sickness relief and last night decided to not take it to see where my sickness stands. Plus side, woke up not nauseous. Down side, didn't fall asleep until almost 5am. LO woke up at her usual 8am.

Wish I could have some iced mochas! Roll on bed time!

You can have a small coffee if you have no other caffeine that day, no espressos :haha:

I miss coffee. I always drink decaf anyways, but the baby doesn't really like it. :( It still tastes good but it doesn't sit well once I get it down. But I still love tea so I drink that instead but not everyday. I can never remember which teas are good and which are not so I just keep it all to a minimum. When I was pregnant with DS I loved coffee but hated tea. My mom thought it was so strange I was still going to Starbucks as she couldn't drink coffee or tea with any of her pregnancies.

And I'm tired all the time too. Now that my sickness is finally starting to ease a bit I'm being overtaken by fatigue. The other day I was able to make it out to Walmart with my DH and DS and after only 1 hour I was barely able to keep my eyes open. I thought I was going to fall asleep as I walked. LOL I got some weird looks from people as I was shuffling a good 10 feet behind my family, barely able to keep my balance. Maybe they thought I was drunk at 11am. ha ha

I'm not a big hot coffee fan but give me an Iced Mocha from McDonalds any day, lol! I also like hot tea or iced tea though I've mostly been sticking to decaf. 9 more hours until bedtime. :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->