May Emeralds 2014! :)

I love the bedtime countdown. lol I think I might start that. I've only been up for 2 hours and I'm already ready for bed. *sighs*

Me too :(

I'm totally utterly addicted to celery.. I think that's a better addiction then my frosting with Ava :lol:

Just found baby on the Doppler :) <3

Really eased my mind! Still got 11 days until my first scan

I found baby one time last week on my own, then midwife did but now I can't :nope: I'm trying not to worry about it. But I will feel tons better when I can find it everyday!!

I'm so tired all day everyday. Nothing new!!

Celery does sound good. Then again so does frosting :haha:

I crave mashed potatoes a lot :shrug: that and cereal!

So I've become quite obsessed taking silly gender prediction tests. :dohh: I even peed on some baking soda earlier :haha: but I will say all signs are pointing to girl! Trying not to get hopes up but I may be in shock if its yet again another boy!

Ohh I can't wait to find out the gender!!

Everything for me is pointing to boy.. besides the nausea that is as bad as with DD lol.

Now I want to try the baking soda test, lol! 3morehours3morehours3morehours. :sleep:

I miss coffee. I always drink decaf anyways, but the baby doesn't really like it. :( It still tastes good but it doesn't sit well once I get it down. But I still love tea so I drink that instead but not everyday. I can never remember which teas are good and which are not so I just keep it all to a minimum. When I was pregnant with DS I loved coffee but hated tea. My mom thought it was so strange I was still going to Starbucks as she couldn't drink coffee or tea with any of her pregnancies.

And I'm tired all the time too. Now that my sickness is finally starting to ease a bit I'm being overtaken by fatigue. The other day I was able to make it out to Walmart with my DH and DS and after only 1 hour I was barely able to keep my eyes open. I thought I was going to fall asleep as I walked. LOL I got some weird looks from people as I was shuffling a good 10 feet behind my family, barely able to keep my balance. Maybe they thought I was drunk at 11am. ha ha

I'm exactly the same! tea was my worst enemy with ds... this time I could care less about coffee, but tea is just lovely

wonder if that means girls in our futures?

when's everyone finding out the gender?

I guess we'll wait till the 20 week ultrasound since there is no place that'll do a gender ultrasound before 18 weeks around here , so I might as well wait until 20.

And maybe my midwife will find out before then too since she takes a quick look with her old machine every visit. She said girl with DD around 15-16 weeks and was right.

with everything that's happened weve booked a private scan for the 20th ill be 16 weeks and they apparantley will tell you the gender too my 20 week scan falls on xmas eve and they don't do a clinic on xmas eve (hmmmm wonder why lol) so my 20wk is now the 27th x

We werent going to either but OH was BEGGING nearly everyday. And he may not be here for the birth as hes in the military and maybe deployed so he guilt tripped me with that :haha:

Baking soda test said Girl for me! Didnt do anything when I added urine. The ring test and Chinese gender predictor was right for both boys so when I did it now I was happy to see girl! It could be a sign :winkwink:

I wont be 20 weeks till January!! :nope: but we could pay for a private one early December :haha: My birthday is December 23rd so maybe we will do it then :)

Im thinking girl due to the nub theory

Dont know how accurate that is tho :)

My anomaly scan is 17th December so I will hopefully find out then :)

I have a feeling it's a boy, I really have no preference ATM just praying all is well with baby as I seem to have an irrational fear something is going to go wrong.
I have felt from the moment I got my pregnancy confirmed, we would lose it or that something would be wrong and it's getting worse as it goes on. It's making me feel awful as I have no real connection to this pregnancy, for fear of losing it.

I have seen baby, been told all looks perfect and can find him/her daily on the Doppler now and I'm still not at ease. :(
Hoping it passes as the pregnancy progresses.

Edit. Wbu what are you hoping for? Xx

I tend not to trust the old wives tales concerning gender prediction since most of them predicted I would be a boy, and nope, I can assure you I am indeed a girl.
According to the same signs I'd be having a boy as well, but I don't know... my intuition tells me it os a girl. I've always wanted a son more than a daughter, but I just can't imagine this baby to be male.

I have a feeling it's a boy, I really have no preference ATM just praying all is well with baby as I seem to have an irrational fear something is going to go wrong.
I have felt from the moment I got my pregnancy confirmed, we would lose it or that something would be wrong and it's getting worse as it goes on. It's making me feel awful as I have no real connection to this pregnancy, for fear of losing it.

I have seen baby, been told all looks perfect and can find him/her daily on the Doppler now and I'm still not at ease. :(
Hoping it passes as the pregnancy progresses.

Edit. Wbu what are you hoping for? Xx

I understand. :hugs:

I'm not too picky, I've always wanted a girl so I'm happy either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->