May Emeralds 2014! :)

Starrynight, I feel the same way. Obviously, I will love the baby just as much if it's another boy, but I just can't imagine not having a little girl to raise. This is probably one of the bigger reasons I'm thinking about finding out the gender ahead of time (we didn't last time and weren't planning on it this time either), so if it's a boy I have time to get over the disappointment before the baby arrives. I haven't told DH this yet, because it sounds so selfish, but I can't help it. Here's to girls for both of us :)

I've got a Quinny Buzz 4. While I was using the car seat with the adaptors was great as I only had to carry that and the frame. Now that she has her own car seat in the car I have to carry the frame & the seat in the car boot and it takes most of the space.
I wanted originally the bugaboo but it's just too expensive & dh would have killed me for spending so much in something I don't use often. The quinny was a good second option as I thought I won't be having another baby or at least so soon :blush: now I now I'll need to change it because Z will be only 15 months when the baby arrives & even though she stands now and seems like she's going to walk before 12 months, she isn't old enough to not need a pushchair.
I'll wait until at least 20 weeks along and once all seems well and hopefully we'll be living somewhere else too. By then I'll see what's the most practical option. I may use a baby carrier for as long as possible to start as I still have the car seat from birth onwards from Z.

Decisions, decisions!! I love it!!!

Heard sprout's heartbeat today at the OBs- about 160bpm. My scan is booked for Dec 23rd!! :happydance: Looks like I won't be getting a 12 week scan though? I really want one.

On another note my finger tips are still numb. Should I see a doctor?

https://imageshack.us/a/img545/5853/zwkc.jpg

14+1. I love how excited Tori is, she always wants to be involved. :cloud9:

Tori is the same age (almost to the day - November sparklers 2010 represent!!) as my little Ellie and shes the same. Its so cute. They are going to be such little mummies when our babies arrive!!

I think I'm having a girl. I'm hoping for a girl, because I don't think I want any more babies. I wouldn't be disappointed with another boy though.

we are having our 20 week scan on the 19th of December. here, they won't tell us during the scan, but forward the report to our ob. we're going to have it written down so we can open it together on Christmas day.

we are hoping to get away with our single stroller and a carrier. ds will be 2, and doesn't mind being in the carrier... still might splurge for a nice double though.

I'm the same, I have three boys already, so I would love a girl, but if it's a boy that's fine too as it easier in a way. But part of wishes for a girl. Either way I'm not bothered.

As for prams, I have my old mamas and papas from my first in the Attic so I guess I'll be using that, would love a new pram / Travel system but I can't really justify it lol.

Mayb_Baby - I'm sure everything will be ok :hugs:

Phantom - You have your 20 week scan on the same day as I have mine :happydance:

11w2d bump :)

Attachments

• 11w2d.jpg
    11w2d.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
1st scan this Friday and I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. After TTC for 3 years don't know if I could cope with anything going wrong !

cute pic X_amou, my DD keeps telling everyone she sees im getting a baby its in my mummys tummy, I just love it!

phantom great for hearing heartbeat! is your next scan going to be 20 weeks then?

eternal we will be using the mamas and papas sola we had for DD although I didn't get it till she was 6 months ill just need to get the carrycot and the carseat adapters!

wannabe its only natural too worry especially when been LTTTC, I was the same with DD after 4 half years and IVF but all will be fine and your worries will all disappear once seen your baby!

I just need a bit of advise, ive had to start taking a dose of asprin daily (consultant prescribed) but tonight before I went In the bath I noticed a rash all over my tummy from my c section scar upto my tummy button, do you think it could be a reaction from aspirin is it worth phoning somewhere tomorrow if it hasn't gone down, its not itchy or hot literally just a rash x

cute pic X_amou, my DD keeps telling everyone she sees im getting a baby its in my mummys tummy, I just love it!

phantom great for hearing heartbeat! is your next scan going to be 20 weeks then?

eternal we will be using the mamas and papas sola we had for DD although I didn't get it till she was 6 months ill just need to get the carrycot and the carseat adapters!

wannabe its only natural too worry especially when been LTTTC, I was the same with DD after 4 half years and IVF but all will be fine and your worries will all disappear once seen your baby!

I just need a bit of advise, ive had to start taking a dose of asprin daily (consultant prescribed) but tonight before I went In the bath I noticed a rash all over my tummy from my c section scar upto my tummy button, do you think it could be a reaction from aspirin is it worth phoning somewhere tomorrow if it hasn't gone down, its not itchy or hot literally just a rash x
Yes call, people can react badly to aspirin and even if you have taken it successfully for years it can just happen, better safe than sorry, it could be something entirely different, I'm always covered in a rash on my arms in every pregnancy. It's very normal for me, but in your case don't take a risk, call and ask and see what they say, I'm not sure the reason for you taking aspirin but you could have heparin instead if it is the aspirin. :hugs:

Yes call, people can react badly to aspirin and even if you have taken it successfully for years it can just happen, better safe than sorry, it could be something entirely different, I'm always covered in a rash on my arms in every pregnancy. It's very normal for me, but in your case don't take a risk, call and ask and see what they say, I'm not sure the reason for you taking aspirin but you could have heparin instead if it is the aspirin. :hugs:

I don't think ive ever taken aspirin which is what got me thinking could it be that, the reason they said they wanted me to take it was basically to thin my blood to give better blood flow to the placenta not sure if it had anything to do with it been twins at first :shrug: ill give the day unit a ring tomorrow to check thanks :) x

Thanks girls:flower:
Phantom- Yayy on LO's HB and scan date :) day before my little boys birthday :D

Thanks Rosie! Definitely speak to doc or MW about the rash. There must be an alternative and you don't want the reaction escalating if you keep taking the aspirin.

spoke to midwife and shes told me to see GP to get checked over so now trying to get through to them to try and get an appt!

14 weeks today though so that means 2nd tri :D

Good morning girls.

I'm in a really bad hormonal mood! Not been like this at all yet this pregnancy. I just want to murder someone!! Haha. Slightest thing annoying me.

I also have really itchy nipples/boobs. Driving me nuts!!

Off to a fireworks display on the sea front tonight. So excited! I love guy Fawkes night!! One of my favourite winter things.

Probably go the cinema tomorrow night too. Can't believe I'm 11 weeks tomorrow.

My day by day pregnancy book that is a UK one says 2nd tri starts at 12 weeks? So I'm just going to consider that 2nd tri for me. Nearly there!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->