May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hannahgrace me either, it's going in quick!

We used a lot of announcement pictures as I couldn't figure out which one I liked most.

Lime week here! :dance:

I just announced on Facebook today. Relieved not to have to watch what I say any more! It's funny how the reactions differ when it's your 2nd baby. It's like everyone was just expecting it ;)

had my scan today!

baby is exactly on at 13+1 so my due date has moved to 13.5.14

We still haven't announced it publicly, but most people know because of friends of OH gossiping. People not minding their own business and letting us do our job as parents: it has begun...

we didn't do anything special to announce but were thinking of doing something to reveal the sex!

Were abouts is everyone finding LO's heartbeat mine is right by my tummy button which to me seems quite high, im sure I was pretty much 18 wekks when I was finding it that high with DD x

Mines above my pelvic bone and to my left where he's always been.

11 week bump pic:

https://imageshack.com/a/img845/8625/7x4y.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Argh. Having trouble eating enough again. I thought after 12 weeks things would get better. I felt great for a week or so, now I'm feeling sick again. :(

I guess either the bit of a bump I was getting was bloat or I'm losing weight because my tummy is almost totally flat again now. Feeling a bit frustrated.

Other than flab and bloat I don't have a real bump either. Also think I'm turning into a fatty from not being able to get around. Even though I'm sick a lot I'm still eating fairly well and munching makes me feel better so I think I'm putting on a bit of weight already. Yesterday we were in the city all day so that was a calorie fest as we had to eat out for every meal and snacks, etc. Though for supper we went to a friend's house and I actually ate veggies! Every time I get veggies down i want to celebrate. LOL Those have been SUCH a struggle for me this time.

Yay 12 weeks today!

Has anyone bought maternity clothes? I'm struggling to find anything I like. It's all so boring!

Yeah just two pairs of jeans as my normal ones don't fit.

A pair of denim boot cut over bump ones and a pair of black skinny under bump ones.

I've only bought a shirt or two from a consignment place, but I'm having trouble finding maternity clothes I like as well.

A friend bought me an awesome pair of maternity jeans from old navy that were on sale for $0.97 with her discount card. What a steal! They're super cute and comfy but I'd better not gain much weight because they only had a size 2 and they won't fit for long. Lol I was planning on buying 1 size larger than I usually am so I have room to grow.

No bump here either but I'm on the bigger side so not really expecting a visible bump till later on.

Oldnavy has the cutest best priced maternity clothes. Motherhood is cute but just so expensive. Pea in a pod too is too expensive for me! I haven't bought any yet but I have a longer torso so I won't pop out till later. As of now I just unbutton my pants and use a rubber band to keep them together.

Hopefully we find out soon if we are moving for OH job (military) we were, then we weren't, now we might be :wacko: the only issue is as of now I'm due May 28th and we have to be at new location over 1,700 miles away June 16th!! Soo do I birth here or there or how am I going to be that pregnant moving our whole house and family with two toddlers or two toddlers and a newborn. :wacko: :wacko:

Woke up today and felt this heavy feeling in my tummy like that's where baby was. Felt it most of the night too.
Just blew it off as gas that was stuck or poop lol.
This morning I decided to do the doppler and the heartbeat was right on top of where I felt the heavyness, really odd feeling!
Didn't feel my DD move or even flutters until 19-20 weeks where I felt kicks .. Placenta was anterior with her though.
Exciting :)
Gonna see baby again today, midwife appointment !

I feel heaviness too Lilly12.

I forgot how much I hate pregnancy acne, ugh. Big 'ol ouchy pimple on my chin. :(

15 week bump
Excuse how I look been poorly and I have a onsie zipped down :blush:

Attachments

• 996935_688539197837760_105141773_n.jpg
    996935_688539197837760_105141773_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads