May Emeralds 2014! :)

I have lost 6lb this week being ill, so it's defiantly bump but bump is from pubic bone to belly button. The rest I reckon is organs as it's not as hard (top half can suck in more)

our baby @ 11w5d :baby:

Attachments

• IMG_3607.jpg
    IMG_3607.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 11w5d face.jpg
    11w5d face.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1
Anyone else feeling movement at 12/13 weeks!?

Thought I was imagining it, but when I put Doppler on the area I could hear the kicks as I felt them. Amazing!!!

Anyone else feeling movement at 12/13 weeks!?

Thought I was imagining it, but when I put Doppler on the area I could hear the kicks as I felt them. Amazing!!!

I am! Getting a few pokes and fluttery feelings :D I felt my first baby at 13.5 weeks but I didn't think I'd feel this one so early.

Hard to describe, haha. I guess at the moment it's like a really small thudding. Doesn't feel like gas, more like being really lightly poked from the inside.

I felt no1 at 17 weeks, but proper kicks so think i just put the flutters before down to gas whereas this time I'm more in tune

I can't wait to be able to feel! Really cannot imagine it. Be nice if I could before we go on holiday at 18/19 weeks as I think it'll be reassuring when we fly.

x

Bec it feels a bit weird the first time you feel it, but if you question it, then it's probably movement (that's what I think anyway)
You can tell between gas and baby.

Sometimes described as popping, that's what I've felt a week or so ago.

But all depends where the placenta is, mine was anterior for my first and I didn't feel a thing until around 24 weeks.

I don't have a clue where my placenta is in relation to my body, she showed me on my scan an it was directly under baby like and it looked to me like it's more toward the back of me and I know baby is on the left of my womb definitely from the scans.

Will they tell me where it is on my 12 week scan?

xx

I feel little pokes or tapping from the inside and it does feel a bit similar to gas at times but it's not in the right place and isn't followed by any.. uh gas ;)

The fluttery feeling I mentioned is like a faint muscle twitch.

I think everyone feels different things though. I remember when I was expecting my daughter people would say they could feel the baby rolling. I never felt that.

I don't have a clue where my placenta is in relation to my body, she showed me on my scan an it was directly under baby like and it looked to me like it's more toward the back of me and I know baby is on the left of my womb definitely from the scans.

Will they tell me where it is on my 12 week scan?

xx

I had my scan at 10 weeks instead of 12 and they didn't mention it. I think they check for the position of the placenta at the 20 week scan to see if it's blocking baby's exit.

It's more usual for people to feel baby from 16 weeks plus so don't worry if you can't feel anything yet. I'm sure I'm only feeling it this early because everything has already been stretched out from the last baby!

I'm thinking I may feel something early as I have hyper sensitive insides due to my scar tissue so maybe it'll come in handy for once.

It was odd saying to the midwife that this is my 4th pregnancy but I don't actually have any babies.

Can't wait for my scan now. Have a busy weekend and mon tues as I'm away with work so hopefully it'll come round quick now.

xx

i asked were the placenta was! :haha:

i wanted to know for the placenta theory :D

What's the placenta theory? I'll probably ask on Thursday when I go where it is if I remember.

https://pregnancy.about.com/od/genderpredictions1/ss/Ramzis-Method-To-Determine-Fetal-Gender.htm

the short version is this
placenta on the left there is 98% of you having a girl
placenta on the right there is a 97% of you having a boy

Wow that's strange I wonder why that happens?! I'm pretty sure mines on the left but I'm also convinced I'm having boy!

Will have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->