May Emeralds 2014! :)

I haven't felt any type of movement. At this point its hard to believe I'm even pregnant! 10 days till ultrasound hopefully things will seem more real then. Never had to wait this long for ultrasounds and appointments! This is first baby in America though

No movement here yet. Sometimes I think I feel a little rolling feeling, but I can't say for certain that it's baby because I've never felt it before. I can tell where he/she is when I use my doppler though because I move it around a bit before turning it on and when I feel a little hard "knot" and a sensitive spot on my tummy, I stop and turn it on and 90% of the time, the heartbeat is right there.

13 weeks tomorrow! Heading out of town for a few days to visit with some family, so week 13 will go by quickly :)

I have my first appointment with my midwife this afternoon and JUST learned it.
Nervous.

Had my 1st scan this morning. Baby is happy, healthy and was wriggling about all over the place which was annoying the poor sonographer when she was trying to get pics and measurements :D

Can't put pics on from my phone but will figure that out later.

Girls where do I start!

I had a bleed on Wednesday night, small and when I say small I mean the size of my fingernail but bright red :( In a panic I called Nhs direct they said everything should be fine as it was only small - it was late and Ava was in bed, Marc was out so I couldn't even go to hospital so just was worried all night :( couldn't even face talking to you girls :(

I've just had a great appointment and have a healthy heart beat :)

And panic bought a Doppler

Thanks girls :)

I literally don't know how anyone that has had a lose coped, that moment it felt like everything crashed down

I am truly blessed

Hannah so glad to hear all is well with baby and that you can relax a bit.

Losses are one if those things you don't know how you'll cope until you're there. Very hard experience indeed!!

https://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae67/babybumppics/B50F1FF8-8EBD-4594-99B8-5B7983FFF967-5901-0000062A16616528_zpsed813674.jpg

Lovely pic wannabe!

Ahh, am feeling so tempted to announce today. My scans on Wednesday but im nearly 13 weeks and baby is moving around on doppler happily. Argh, i am so impatient haha

I am dying for another scan. Babe was just a smudge when I got to see him/her. I hate not being able to see!

I am dying for another scan. Babe was just a smudge when I got to see him/her. I hate not being able to see!

Me too. I have 10 weeks between scans. I saw my baby at 10 weeks and compared to seeing my daughter at 12.5 weeks there was a lot less detail.

Plus a trainee did my 10 week scan and we didn't get great pictures or see baby as well as I'd hoped. I would love to see baby in profile for example.

I'm really considering going for a private scan around 15 weeks but it feels like a bit of a splurge!

Our next scan isn't till January I'm considering getting a private one on 20th dec as it's my husbands birthday so would be lovely for him to see the baby again on that day.

Only downside to the scan was that you pay for the pics in advance so we paid for 4 but baby was flipping around all over the place so only 1 was any good the other 3 are just blurs.

Woo, 13 weeks! My fiancé and I dtd last night for the first time in weeks. Poor guy, he's a trooper. I haven't felt up to it until now. I had to listen to baby's hb a couple times after to make sure he/she was ok. Lol

Congrats on all the scans, ladies! I am feeling a little left out knowing I won't be able to get one! I am hoping to hear the heart beat at my next appointment on the 18th though. Getting really nervous! I am getting close to my last loss milestone (12+3 weeks) and each day that I get closer to that the more nervous and uptight I get.

Also, my all-day and all-night sickness is returning. Boo!!! I can't believe how much sicker I am with this pregnancy than with all of my others. If I hadn't had a scan at 8 weeks I'd think there were two in there. But I know it's just one.

https://pregnancy.about.com/od/genderpredictions1/ss/Ramzis-Method-To-Determine-Fetal-Gender.htm

the short version is this
placenta on the left there is 98% of you having a girl
placenta on the right there is a 97% of you having a boy

That makes me feel more hopeful for a girl. It is hard to tell at 8 weeks but my baby looks to have been on my lower left side. My son's placenta was on the right (I remember asking....but out of curiosity due to some pains I was having...I didn't know about the theory).

Hannah - I'm glad your baby is OK. Bleeds are so scary! I have bled in all of my other pregnancies and with my son I had a big gush at 14 weeks. Thankfully, he was OK. Saw him squirming and barrel-rolling the next day on a scan. I actually got kinda angry with him. :haha:

No movement here yet either. Sometimes it feels like it. I remember what my son's first movements felt like and some of the stuff I feel is so similar but my baby is no where big enough. I get what feel like are rolls but I usually feel gas right after that. And flutters could be gas too. With my son the first movements were very distinctive. I felt 3 little 'pops' in the same spot and then a few seconds later I felt them again, a little bit higher so in the opposite direction that gas bubbles move. I then felt him roll a few days later. I was 16 weeks at the time. As he got bigger I mostly felt him hiccup. He had them quite bad. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->