May Emeralds 2014! :)

hi ladies, Front page has been updated, so if I've missed anyone - sorry!

Glad to see all the good scans/appointments and that all seems to be well for everyone! Sorry for those still feeling ill - trust me, I feel your pain!

Sorry I've gone MIA - Been feeling VERY rough, spent a few days in hospital getting IV fluids for dehydration. The acid reflux is beyond nauseating and I couldn't even keep water down. Now on diclectin and Zofran regularly and that seems to be helping the day to day. So far, I've lost 10 lbs, so hopefully this all settles down SOON. My poor toddler is missing his mama!

Starry Night - apparently you feel movements sooner when it's not your first pregnancy. So... maybe? Couldn't tell you for sure, this baby's my first!

I heard baby's heart yesterday and wow... Am I the only one who cried from relief? I was worried that my low blood pressure would affect the foetus but heartbeat's 160 so that's good.

Also, OH is still a bit freaked out but we are improving. I was able to talk about my midwife appointment in great detail without causing conflict!

https://pregnancy.about.com/od/genderpredictions1/ss/Ramzis-Method-To-Determine-Fetal-Gender.htm

the short version is this
placenta on the left there is 98% of you having a girl
placenta on the right there is a 97% of you having a boy

I don't usually go in for gender theories but this one is intriguing! I looked at my daughter's u/s pictures and it's true for hers (I can see the umbilical cord on her 20 week picture). The thing is, I can't tell where the placenta is on any of this baby's scan pics! I wonder how you can tell.

I say all this but I'm team yellow so I'll have to wait until May to find out anyway haha!

Hannah - Glad to hear that everything is ok with baby :hugs:

Bumpin - Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Glad to hear everyone's scans and appointments went well :thumbup:

bumpin - I'm so sorry you had to be hospitalized for your illness. I hope the sickness goes away soon.

re movement: I wish I could know if the flutters I"m feeling are the baby or not. It would help me relax as I approach my last loss milestone. I hate not knowing.

This morning I had a bit of a scare. I ended up in the ER. I woke up with some pain in my lower abdominal and when I went to the bathroom there was a little bit of blood in my underwear and when I wiped. They did an ultrasound and got to see the baby moving all around so I was told that everything is good. The doctor said it was probably just from the uterus getting bigger and moving from behind the pelvic bone. Still very scary!!!

bumpin- sorry to hear you've been so ill. I'm having a hard enough time, I can't imagine having to be hospitalized with a toddler!

schultzie- I'm glad everything is ok, that must have been frightening.

12 week bump

Attachments

• 12weeks.jpg
    12weeks.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
hi ladies, Front page has been updated, so if I've missed anyone - sorry!

Glad to see all the good scans/appointments and that all seems to be well for everyone! Sorry for those still feeling ill - trust me, I feel your pain!

Sorry I've gone MIA - Been feeling VERY rough, spent a few days in hospital getting IV fluids for dehydration. The acid reflux is beyond nauseating and I couldn't even keep water down. Now on diclectin and Zofran regularly and that seems to be helping the day to day. So far, I've lost 10 lbs, so hopefully this all settles down SOON. My poor toddler is missing his mama!

oh no sorry you've had a rough time hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

This morning I had a bit of a scare. I ended up in the ER. I woke up with some pain in my lower abdominal and when I went to the bathroom there was a little bit of blood in my underwear and when I wiped. They did an ultrasound and got to see the baby moving all around so I was told that everything is good. The doctor said it was probably just from the uterus getting bigger and moving from behind the pelvic bone. Still very scary!!!

bless you, glad baby is all ok though :hugs:

if I go by the placenta theory which works out correct for DD then this one should be a girl too!

but can someone please please tell me when my energy will return I really thought id be feeling better by now I know by time I was 12 weeks I did with DD but my word im literally flagging every day have zero energy hubby will be thinking im milking it before long lol

With my daughter I felt better at 16 weeks but before that the exhaustion was debilitating.

This time I had a few bad weeks but I don't seem to be as tired, especially since about 11 weeks.

Think it's just one of those 'every pregnancy is different' things. Not that that's any comfort!

Now you're in second tri it can't be much longer until you feel better :) Hope you're less tired soon!

With my son I felt pretty amazing by 12 weeks but still a little sore and tired as I had a hematoma and a tear in my placenta which caused some pain and the blood loss was tough too. I didn't feel really energetic until it healed by 26 weeks so for me, my third trimester was the best one. I was running around, going shopping and cooking and doing chores around the house. I was just so happy to be able to do normal things. I'm hoping to get back to normal much faster this time!

I'm on prescription anti-nausea tablets now and they are working very well. They make me very, very drowsy though so still no energy. lol

I felt better with my son by 14 weeks, however this time I'm still feeling like shit :(

i managed to get my oh phone off him :haha:

:cloud9:

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/baby%20wells/DSC_0008_zpsa9389581.jpg

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/baby%20wells/DSC_0010_zps854126d0.jpg

Aww what a lovely pic magicwhisper congratulations :) I can't wait to see my baby in 4 days time :) xx

I'm curious about the Santa signature too.

magicwhisper - congrats on the lovely scan!!

fairydust - good luck with your upcoming scan. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->