May Emeralds 2014! :)

My santa sig was a compitition to guess the correct date the coca cola add would be on there were loads of people guessed and 14 winners go the banner :D

I'm in such denial of how quickly time is flying. My sweet Victoria is 3 in 5 days and in almost halfway through this pregnancy! :cry:

I feel the same Shannon Xmas Eve Michael will be 3 and I am already huge with #2 everyone around me look horrified when I say I'm 15 weeks

I had my scan today and baby looked great. All seems well so far so I'm very pleased. They've moved my EDD to the 25th of May.

so many great scan pics, im so jealous my scan at 12 weeks because it was in the day unit there scan machine is ancient so pic is crap, but on the plus side a week tomorrow Ive got my private scan and will hopefully find out if we are pink or blue!!!

the tiredness is really getting to me now ive got it down to the fact everynight I wake around 4am to go pee and from that point I physically just cant get myself back off to sleep till around prob half 6 then DD is up at 7.15 :( doesn't matter whether I have loads to drink before bed or nothing!!!

have y physio apt on Thursday for my SPD I really hope they can do something im in so much pain everyday now it doesn't take much at all to make it worse im struggling already to do stuff with DD like soft play,playgroups etc and we have our xmas shopping trip in 2 weeks I need to be able to walk lol! x

I'm starting physio for mine tomorrow.

I don't think there's much they can do going on what others have told me but I'll go and see.

I hope we can find some relief because it's just horrible isn't it? Did you have it with your first Rosie?

madrid - congrats on the scan

maria - good luck with your scan. I'm sure everything will go just fine.

rosie - ah, I'm sorry you're already in so much pain. I hope the physio works. I've already been having some shooting pains in my hips and tail-bone area which makes walking around tricky but I don't think it's SPD. I always imagine that to be outright terrible.

And I'm with you on the exhaustion. I've switched to prescription anti-nausea tablets and that make me so, so super tired and groggy. It hurts to move my fingers some days. So, no more sickness (they really work!) but I'm still useless and barely functioning due to the drowsinesss.

MagicWhisper - Lovely scan photo! :D

Heard baby beans heartbeat on the Doppler for a few seconds yesterday, first time we have been able to find it! :happydance: :cloud9:

MagicWhisper - You're welcome and it is the most amazing sound to listen to :D xx

Hello girls. Sorry I've been AWOL been away with work so been off the grid. Hope everyone is well.

Pleased to say we are 12 weeks today!! So close to 2nd tri!! And scan day is tomorrow at 8.45. Can't wait!!

xxx

Scan went well :) Moved back to 12+4 although baby was very curled up and wouldn't move so night not be that accurate. New due date of 26th May.

Excalibur- i agree i love listening to babys heartbeat when we have a ultrasound

I had my physio appointment for SPD today. I'm a bit disappointed. I haven't had much pain today so it seemed like I was much better than I am usually.

I got some advice about my posture and no follow up. I know there isn't much physio can do but still feel a bit disappointed by it.

It seems when it comes to SPD it's a case of grin and bare it. I'm really worried about how I'm going to manage as this progresses :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->