May IUI's!!

Been really tired the last couple of days...one day I went home after a long meeting & fell asleep on the couch after dinner. When I got in bed I felt wide awake, but passed out again.

So this morning I woke up at 3 am...never could go back to sleep. Now today at lunch around 12 I could have just taken a nap. I was running home at lunch, so I couldn't...now I am back at work & can barely keep my eyes open. Very unlike me...even on little sleep, I never feel like this in the middle of the day.

I know it is early to symptom spot...

ugh so i hate how i get no emails about this post lol i miss u girls and this week has been bleh. no smiley yet im cd 14 so maybe i O later than i thought idk but my fertility nurse has me going in tomorrow for blood work and ultrasound which im actually excited about and hoping that i surge or they see something and i get scheduled for my IUI soon.

good luck to all you ladies who are in your tww

I agree with this week being bleh! Remind me again, are you on any meds? I hope that scan shows good follies and you get your surge!!! Let us know how it goes!

no totally unmedicated natural cycle iui. ive never tracked my Os just my cycles and ive only recently like in the passed yr have noticed the EWCM which i thought was disgusting btw lol now im begging for it ahahhaha

my wife just called me telling me shes abt to O which means i should be next because we cycled 3 days apart. shes so sweet shes realyl trying to be supportive.

i will definitely keep u all updated. whos testing this weekend?

Its great that your wife is trying to be supportive, we all need that someone to talk to! Wow, unmedicated? My fs put me immediately on a 7.5mg dose of femara! I actually prefer the meds, makes my cycles more regular and predictable! I'll be testing everyday until my beta( which is only the 17th, argh!) Just to make sure the trigger is completely out.

i know i thought it was kind of odd that she didnt want me to use meds, she just kept saying im young healthy and have carried before so i shouldnt have a problem. well see i guess

Beaglemom- from what I've read online is that implantation can happen anywhere from 5-12dpo and then hcg will be released into your system and you can start experiencing symptoms. So who know? I just hate this waiting!

ugh so i hate how i get no emails about this post lol i miss u girls and this week has been bleh. no smiley yet im cd 14 so maybe i O later than i thought idk but my fertility nurse has me going in tomorrow for blood work and ultrasound which im actually excited about and hoping that i surge or they see something and i get scheduled for my IUI soon.

I agree with this week being bleh! Remind me again, are you on any meds? I hope that scan shows good follies and you get your surge!!! Let us know how it goes!

no totally unmedicated natural cycle iui. ive never tracked my Os just my cycles and ive only recently like in the passed yr have noticed the EWCM which i thought was disgusting btw lol now im begging for it ahahhaha

my wife just called me telling me shes abt to O which means i should be next because we cycled 3 days apart. shes so sweet shes realyl trying to be supportive.

Its great that your wife is trying to be supportive, we all need that someone to talk to! Wow, unmedicated? My fs put me immediately on a 7.5mg dose of femara! I actually prefer the meds, makes my cycles more regular and predictable! I'll be testing everyday until my beta( which is only the 17th, argh!) Just to make sure the trigger is completely out.

i know i thought it was kind of odd that she didnt want me to use meds, she just kept saying im young healthy and have carried before so i shouldnt have a problem. well see i guess

Sorry to seem nosy hun, but do you have a kid? If you do, did you take any meds to conceive then? Reason I ask is that I had my dd almost 7 years ago with no problems and no meds(well, it was actually a oops,lol) and I'm taking meds now.

Sorry to seem nosy hun, but do you have a kid? If you do, did you take any meds to conceive then? Reason I ask is that I had my dd almost 7 years ago with no problems and no meds(well, it was actually a oops,lol) and I'm taking meds now.

Lol it's ok :) actually I have 3 from a previous marriage. Dd 10 dd 9 and ds 7.

Lol it's ok :) actually I have 3 from a previous marriage. Dd 10 dd 9 and ds 7.

Oh nice! So its just a waiting game now! Hope this cycle works out for you & you won't need to do a medicated cycle! Fx you get the go ahead after your scan & b/w. Good luck for tomorrow!

Hi ladies...had my iui today at 23 hours post trigger. Think it went really well. Nurse said it was so simple my body just accepted no leakage. Husband had 58 m sperm and said it was good ones. I didn't ovulated as of this morning cause temp is still down ...was gonna bd tonight but husband tends to have low sperm count. So prob do it tomm morning. I feel good about this process. Hopefully it works. We have no kids and feels like it's never gonna happen. I told the nurse aim for the left tube since I lost the right. :)

Good luck Miracle!! I have my IUI in the morning at 36 hrs post trigger

Fluterby- good luck hun, let us know how iui went! Miracle- 58 mill, great numbers! Fx they catch that egg! AFM- I tested again today at 8dptrigger and the line is still there, very very faint though. I hope it doesn't go away and just gets darker (a girls gotta hope!)

Yesss ewcm!! Usually get this for two days before my positive opk! Yayy!!! Lol

Hi I was wondering if those that took injectable med had really bad pain around the ovaries .. I'm experiencing this. It just like he'll on he right side the side I have no tube .

Beaglemom- from what I've read online is that implantation can happen anywhere from 5-12dpo and then hcg will be released into your system and you can start experiencing symptoms. So who know? I just hate this waiting!

I just read taking progesterone can make you tired. Must be what's causing it.

Hi I was wondering if those that took injectable med had really bad pain around the ovaries .. I'm experiencing this. It just like he'll on he right side the side I have no tube .

I was sore near my injection spot. But I wouldn't say ovary pain. I don't think I even felt O.

Looks like I may be shooting for iui on Monday!! Opk is a lot darker today than when I first started testing and looks like it's almost positive so it probably will be tomorrow. Yay!!

So US showed 16 follies in r ovary and 15 in l. There's one in the left ovary measuring 14 sooo I'm gonna keep peeing on my sticks and hope for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->