May IUI's!!

Hi ladies, we'll I'm going in tomm for iui. They said they aim for 24 hours after trigger but the iui is gonna be 22 post trigger. The left tube has (2) 17 (1) 19 and a 14 mm as of today. The right has 4 follicles but no tube. How many hours after trigger was your iui?

Hey miracle, I'm opposite, 4 follicles on my right (the good side) left side I didn't even ask them to look.. No tube on my left... I triggered and had my iui the same day..

Hi wantjust1more
I saw that sorry bout the etopic.. We also had one last oct. :( this is our first month in medicated iui
Fx to u

Hi ladies, we'll I'm going in tomm for iui. They said they aim for 24 hours after trigger but the iui is gonna be 22 post trigger. The left tube has (2) 17 (1) 19 and a 14 mm as of today. The right has 4 follicles but no tube. How many hours after trigger was your iui?

Hey miracle, I'm opposite, 4 follicles on my right (the good side) left side I didn't even ask them to look.. No tube on my left... I triggered and had my iui the same day..

Hi wantjust1more
I saw that sorry bout the etopic.. We also had one last oct. :( this is our first month in medicated iui
Fx to u

This is our first with trigger and being monitored.. Checking follicles etc.. Making sure I have some on the good side .. I had 4 on the right and one on left.. Just praying the trigger helped out with my right side :)

Hi ladies:) hope everyone is doing ok! I am, it weekend! Yay! Anyway, I had af cramps yesterday,6dpo/6dp trigger. I really thought the witch was on her way, but nothing! It would have been way too early anyway! I'm feeling a lot better today though, mild twinges, that's it. My tests are getting lighter, so the trigger is on its way out.Woohoo! Have a great weekend ladies:)

Hi ladies:) hope everyone is doing ok! I am, it weekend! Yay! Anyway, I had af cramps yesterday,6dpo/6dp trigger. I really thought the witch was on her way, but nothing! It would have been way too early anyway! I'm feeling a lot better today though, mild twinges, that's it. My tests are getting lighter, so the trigger is on its way out.Woohoo! Have a great weekend ladies:)

I wonder what it is because I had the same thing!!!! but i'm only 5dpt5dpiui

ugh so i hate how i get no emails about this post lol i miss u girls and this week has been bleh. no smiley yet im cd 14 so maybe i O later than i thought idk but my fertility nurse has me going in tomorrow for blood work and ultrasound which im actually excited about and hoping that i surge or they see something and i get scheduled for my IUI soon.

good luck to all you ladies who are in your tww

I'm hoping by next week we start seeing a string of bfp's!!!

I hope we all get bfp's!!!

Had another ultrasound today. Follies are still growing, biggest one measuring 18. Scheduled another ultrasound for Monday if I dont get a positive opk by then, but the doctor thinks I will! Fx he is right!!!

Had another ultrasound today. Follies are still growing, biggest one measuring 18. Scheduled another ultrasound for Monday if I dont get a positive opk by then, but the doctor thinks I will! Fx he is right!!!

:happydance: yay!!! thats awesome!! i would bd just in case!!

thats awesome!!!:happydance:

I wonder what it is because I had the same thing!!!! but i'm only 5dpt5dpiui

Fx it means something good for both of us!

ugh so i hate how i get no emails about this post lol i miss u girls and this week has been bleh. no smiley yet im cd 14 so maybe i O later than i thought idk but my fertility nurse has me going in tomorrow for blood work and ultrasound which im actually excited about and hoping that i surge or they see something and i get scheduled for my IUI soon.

Good luck tomorrow!!!! Hope your iui will be soon.. fx!

Good luck tomorrow!!!! Hope your iui will be soon.. fx!

thank you! im just ready to find something out.

I agree with this week being bleh! Remind me again, are you on any meds? I hope that scan shows good follies and you get your surge!!! Let us know how it goes!

I agree with this week being bleh! Remind me again, are you on any meds? I hope that scan shows good follies and you get your surge!!! Let us know how it goes!

no totally unmedicated natural cycle iui. ive never tracked my Os just my cycles and ive only recently like in the passed yr have noticed the EWCM which i thought was disgusting btw lol now im begging for it ahahhaha

my wife just called me telling me shes abt to O which means i should be next because we cycled 3 days apart. shes so sweet shes realyl trying to be supportive.

i will definitely keep u all updated. whos testing this weekend?

Great follie size! Fx for a + opk!!!

Great follie size! Fx for a + opk!!!

Thank you. Yes, I'm ready to get the iui done!!! Lol

no totally unmedicated natural cycle iui. ive never tracked my Os just my cycles and ive only recently like in the passed yr have noticed the EWCM which i thought was disgusting btw lol now im begging for it ahahhaha

my wife just called me telling me shes abt to O which means i should be next because we cycled 3 days apart. shes so sweet shes realyl trying to be supportive.

i will definitely keep u all updated. whos testing this weekend?

Its great that your wife is trying to be supportive, we all need that someone to talk to! Wow, unmedicated? My fs put me immediately on a 7.5mg dose of femara! I actually prefer the meds, makes my cycles more regular and predictable! I'll be testing everyday until my beta( which is only the 17th, argh!) Just to make sure the trigger is completely out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->