May IUI's!!

How my gosh beaglemom-I'm excited for you!!! i couldn't hold back I'd be testing everyday..

My doctor told me to wait 10 days then test.. Next Wednesday I'll be poas!!! :)

Keep testing!!
How many dpiui are you?

Only 4 days...I have a long time to go...feels like forever.

Still no positive on my opk today. Dont expect to ovulate this early being as im only 12dpo so i'll be going in for another ultrasound tomorrow!! Hoping ill get a positive this weekend though!

Still no positive on my opk today. Dont expect to ovulate this early being as im only 12dpo so i'll be going in for another ultrasound tomorrow!! Hoping ill get a positive this weekend though!

Refresh my memory, did you take clomid this cycle? And how many mg?

Yes, I did. 50mg cd4-8.

hmm, and nothing yet? grrrrr... I wonder why doctors have us take clomid different cd's.. 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, 5-9... confuses me lol

Yes, I did. 50mg cd4-8.

hmm, and nothing yet? grrrrr... I wonder why doctors have us take clomid different cd's.. 2-6, 3-7, 4-8, 5-9... confuses me lol

I was on clomid cd 5-9. I think the earlier date is to help force ovulation...the later date is to boost the eggs. But not sure because now on femara I took it 3-7. I think the earlier date has more possiblility of releasing more than one egg.

As far as odds & evens...I think that is just a preference...so I usually look at 2-6 & 3-7 as the same thing & 4-8 & 5-9 the same thing.

I think you are still early. When I was on clomid, I didn't ovulate until CD 17 or so. It sucks that clomid can make a longer cycle when all you want is to ovulate & take a test! Also I am not sure how your cycles were...but it made my regular 28 - 29 days turn in to 32 days minimum.

Yes, I did. 50mg cd4-8.

I was on clomid cd 5-9. I think the earlier date is to help force ovulation...the later date is to boost the eggs. But not sure because now on femara I took it 3-7. I think the earlier date has more possiblility of releasing more than one egg.

As far as odds & evens...I think that is just a preference...so I usually look at 2-6 & 3-7 as the same thing & 4-8 & 5-9 the same thing.

Yep, I heard the same about taking it on different days. In my case, I need better egg quality with my fsh being high and the eggs I do have may not be of great quality. My doctor told me Im still at risk of twins/triplets though, even though I took it cd4-8.

I think you are still early. When I was on clomid, I didn't ovulate until CD 17 or so. It sucks that clomid can make a longer cycle when all you want is to ovulate & take a test! Also I am not sure how your cycles were...but it made my regular 28 - 29 days turn in to 32 days minimum.

Ive read you usually ovulate a week after your last pill, so that would bring me to cd 15-16 so you are probably right. I usually ovulate anywhere from cd13-15 so 27-29 day cycle. This cycle will probably be longer, as you say. I just want to O already! Lol

I guess everyone is different.. On cd 12/13, i was ready, triggered, and still bd'ing just to make sure..

I get all scared like i do something wrong every month..

Well here's the update. I have follicles (CD 11)
on the right measuring 24.3, 22.96, 16.30 and on the left 24.13 and 20.8. That is a grand total of 5. The 16 will more than likely hit 18mm by Saturday making it maitre as well. I figured they'd cancel the IUI but he said go ahead. I'm a bit nervous. I am also worried maybe the 24's are too big again. I took femera + gonal f

Praying you get pregnant, either way iui seems to help with passing through the cervix and straight to the point.. Fx'd for you!! Hopefully with all good sizes it will get you all your baby!!

Hi ladies, we'll I'm going in tomm for iui. They said they aim for 24 hours after trigger but the iui is gonna be 22 post trigger. The left tube has (2) 17 (1) 19 and a 14 mm as of today. The right has 4 follicles but no tube. How many hours after trigger was your iui?

Hi ladies, we'll I'm going in tomm for iui. They said they aim for 24 hours after trigger but the iui is gonna be 22 post trigger. The left tube has (2) 17 (1) 19 and a 14 mm as of today. The right has 4 follicles but no tube. How many hours after trigger was your iui?

my office does 36 hrs but I have heard of places doing 24 hrs

Well here's the update. I have follicles (CD 11)
on the right measuring 24.3, 22.96, 16.30 and on the left 24.13 and 20.8. That is a grand total of 5. The 16 will more than likely hit 18mm by Saturday making it maitre as well. I figured they'd cancel the IUI but he said go ahead. I'm a bit nervous. I am also worried maybe the 24's are too big again. I took femera + gonal f

Fx for you!!! Hope it goes well and at least one sticks!!!

Good luck tomorrow!!! Keep us updated!!

Good luck tomorrow!!! Keep us updated!!

Will do..ty

Hey miracle, I'm opposite, 4 follicles on my right (the good side) left side I didn't even ask them to look.. No tube on my left... I triggered and had my iui the same day..

my office does 36 hrs but I have heard of places doing 24 hrs

We did same day iui... Because they said I was ready and triggered..

Guess we are all on this waiting game!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->