May IUI's!!

Claudia- that's a lot of follies! Is your biggest 14mm? Did they say what's the size of the other follies? I usually have 2 dominant follies close to ovulation. Will they continue with iui with so many follies?

Over 20 million swimmers (that's the only amount they check for) and over 70% motility. IUI went in well. FX'd for A BABY!

Claudia- that's a lot of follies! Is your biggest 14mm? Did they say what's the size of the other follies? I usually have 2 dominant follies close to ovulation. Will they continue with iui with so many follies?

It looked like that was my only one and when they called with my results she said just that one and my estrogen is high but no LH surge. So repeat sono and blood work Monday morning and keep using opk til then.

I had my cd21 bloods today and I have ovulated:) So beta next Saturday!

How is everyone doing today?

I'm 7dpt7dpiui and i've been cramping so much, felt like af cramps. i think yesterday was the worst. I couldn't sleep and just felt like crap. I'm losing hope for this cycle. :(

My face is breaking out, af like cramps, cranky and just blah. Mostly irritated. I just don't know why I feel like this.

Wantjust1more- sorry you feeling so crappy. Could be a good thing, but could also just be normal. I hope its positive for you! I'm 9dpo/9dptrigger and 8dpiui. I can officially say that the trigger is out of my system:) but I've been a crazy lady trying to analyze tests! I've probably tested 3 times today! Dh says he sees nothing on the tests, but I have line eye! Crazy I tell you! I'm actually looking forward to af, I can't take how obsessed I've become! No tests for me next cycle!!!

Wantjust1more- sorry you feeling so crappy. Could be a good thing, but could also just be normal. I hope its positive for you! I'm 9dpo/9dptrigger and 8dpiui. I can officially say that the trigger is out of my system:) but I've been a crazy lady trying to analyze tests! I've probably tested 3 times today! Dh says he sees nothing on the tests, but I have line eye! Crazy I tell you! I'm actually looking forward to af, I can't take how obsessed I've become! No tests for me next cycle!!!

you're still early so don't count yourself out. I can't test until Wed so that would make it 10dpt10dpiui. Test again in a day or two. Implantation might of not had happened yet. I looked on a implantation calender and they say 9dpo is really common to have implantation. So you never know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->