May IUI's!!

Wantjust1more- I know how it feels hun, a few weeks ago, my sister announced she was pregnant:( I was happy for her, but hurt at the same time! I cried the whole night! She unfortunately lost that baby and I was devastated for her(she was more calm). Anyhow, I know how it feels when the people around you get pregnant so easy, while you struggle! Its so unfair! Our time will come though! Beaglemom- that sucks that you won't do iui next cycle if no bfp! But maybe the TI will do the trick!!! I hope it does!

Its so hard, so hard to know i had 4 follies ready and still not knowing if I'm pregnant or not.. Just so frustrating.. I don't know how to feel anymore.. Think, act.. I feel like I'm always crying...

I have felt on the verge of tears for days...last night I cried for no real reason. Maybe this is a good sign ;)

By the way, I am not normally a crier...so I am hoping it is pregnancy hormones!

I've been crying for the days at least since Wednesday... Idk what is up.. I know when my face breaks out af is on her way.. And i think I'm preparing myself.. :(

Hi Ladies:) I'm just updating! I went for my beta today(15dpo) at 8am, got a call at 10am from the fs. He congratulated me, telling me that I'm preggers:) I go in on Monday for another beta to see if its doubling! I was in tears when I hung up the phone! Dh was holding me and he too had tears in his eyes! Fx all goes well. Oh, my beta was at 303, the nurse says that they normally see a 60 on 15dpo. I'm just hoping that things go like it should! I'm sending some :dust: your way ladies, we need more bfp's!!!

Hi Ladies:) I'm just updating! I went for my beta today(15dpo) at 8am, got a call at 10am from the fs. He congratulated me, telling me that I'm preggers:) I go in on Monday for another beta to see if its doubling! I was in tears when I hung up the phone! Dh was holding me and he too had tears in his eyes! Fx all goes well. Oh, my beta was at 303, the nurse says that they normally see a 60 on 15dpo. I'm just hoping that things go like it should! I'm sending some :dust: your way ladies, we need more bfp's!!!

that's awesome! I hope I am right behind you. 13 dpo and a neg today.

Beaglemom- I had a neg at 11dpo, so anything is possible! Fx that you too get a :bfp:

Miraclemaking- I see now that you also suffered a loss. I'm so sorry hun! Hope that you get a great birthday gift and that you are blessed with a bfp! My birthday is 10 days after yours:) hopefully some luck in that! Fx hun!

Wild chic Ty :) fx to you too.

So I went in to the doc today to test progesterone and they said it 40 that it looks good. I been taking progesterone gel also. I asked if that can cause it she said not as much.. Any of u have experience with the progesterone test at about 6 days past iui? She says it's a good sign but I doesn't test the pregnancy hormone.

I had that testing done on my last IUI and my progesterone was only 9.7 so I started suppositories (yuck!) immediately. This time they had me start the suppositories one day post IUI and I go in for the testing again six days post IUI to make sure it's working. It's great news that yours was so high!! Fx for sticky babies!

Yay!!!!! Our first bfp of the thread!!! Congratulations hun! That is awesome news. H&H 9 months to you :happydance:

Beneathmywing- thanx hun! I'm just hoping it sticks!

Wild chic I'm so very happy for you! Congratulations!!!

All of you ladies in waiting I'm hoping and praying you /we all get the same news. I have had and still Have my fair share if days of anger and disgust with how easily or accidentally the people around me get pregnant. I also just had to confront a 'friend' yesterday about her telling people that I'm going through infertility treatments and the details of them. I don't care if people know but it's for me to share and no on else. Ugh people just have no idea.

I'm only 3dpiui and have had some cramping . I had a good feeling about this IUI so now we wait and see!

Yay congrats!!! Totally awesome!!
Remind what you did this cycle.. Sorry if I've asked you before lol, I'm having major brain farts!

Wantjust1more- I was 7.5mg femara, 1 vial of Menopur and trigger shot. My iui was done a day after ovulation, so 1dpo. I drank green tea before ovulation and ate pineapple core(actually the whole thing) from 1-5dpo(missed it at 4dpo tho). That's it! Nothing else! We dtd day of trigger(ovulation day) and then again the night of the iui.

sounds like what we did except the vial of Menopur... I took another digital today and :bfn: so i'm sure af will be here any moment

sounds like what we did except the vial of Menopur... I took another digital today and :bfn: so i'm sure af will be here any moment

Don't be so negative hun! I was also like that and dh told me not 2 be and looked how it turned out! Try not to test everyday! I think testing just adds more stress!

this is why i'm so hopeful--

May 2/3rd had positive opk
May 3rd- u/s saw 4 follicules all 16-20mm
May 4th- triggered, with IUI

Doc said to continue doing dtd.. I got another positive opk on tues the 6th but weren't able to dtd-- dh was at work. but we got there all the other days. So idk.. i guess will see. :cry:

Digital :bfn: again today. :shrug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-17-09-50-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-17-09-50-41.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4

Doc said to continue doing dtd.. I got another positive opk on tues the 6th but weren't able to dtd-- dh was at work. but we got there all the other days. So idk.. i guess will see. :cry:

You're not out yet!!

definitely not out yet!:flower:

You're not out yet!!

thank you ladies... i'm trying... i really am! :blush:

Wildchic CONGRATULATIONSSSS!!!!! Hope little bean sticks.

Wantjust1more you're definitely not out yet love!

Thank you for keeping me sane.. for the most part. I'm hoping to join you on this bfp cycle. :flower:

Thank you for keeping me sane.. for the most part. I'm hoping to join you on this bfp cycle. :flower:

I'll be waiting for you! And cheering from this side of the world for all you ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->