May IUI's!!

Thank you! That's great news for you and it looks like we are on the same track with our IUIs!! I have a follow up blood test on the 2nd June...just over two weeks which I was surprised at as usually they test you at two weeks! oh well nothing I can do but wait...which will be hard :)

Thank you! That's great news for you and it looks like we are on the same track with our IUIs!! I have a follow up blood test on the 2nd June...just over two weeks which I was surprised at as usually they test you at two weeks! oh well nothing I can do but wait...which will be hard :)

yea they have me testing on the 28th. so far i mean yea were only 3 days out BUT i feel pretty good. come the end of next week tho eek we'll see

Hi and welcome:) sorry you dh went through all that hun! I hope that iui works 1st go for you! The ladies here are great! Ask if you have any questions!
Thanks wildchick :) I'm quite nervous about the whole process and now waiting long three weeks for a blood test. Just reading through these messages and success stories gives me some hope!

yea they have me testing on the 28th. so far i mean yea were only 3 days out BUT i feel pretty good. come the end of next week tho eek we'll see

Glad you're feeling good! I've had a few cramps which come and go which I think was from the trigger injection which wasn't so nice. I found the actual procedure quick and relatively painless which is a positive should I have to do a second round. Good luck to you on the 28th!! fingers crossed!

Hi ladies I'm Bee from Australia and I had my very first unmediated IUI on 13th May 2014. I am 28 and my husband is 30 and we can't conceive naturally because my husband has had cancer three times in the last two years and his last surgery has caused him to develop a medical condition called retrograde ejaculation (sperm retracts back into the bladder as opposed to coming out). Luckily when he was first diagnosed we were able to bank his sperm and now he has been given a good bill of health consistently for the last 9 months we felt it was good timing to start our journey to have a family.
As I mentioned I had my first IUI on Tuesday (just gone) and I'm so nervous. I didn't have any medications this time around just monitored closely via blood tests and ultrasounds and I had a trigger on Monday the day before the procedure.
I supposed I'm worried because I don't know anyone who has experienced what we have and gone through IUI and IVF. So any advice or friendly chatting would be so comforting.
I have had cramping on and off in my lower abdomen and slight spotting on yesterday (15th) which I read online could be a result of the insemination etc.
I wish everyone on here lots of luck and look forward to some nice stories!! xo

Welcome!!! Im so sorry to hear about your husband. You are both in my prayers!! Sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

Girls, I'm having a melt down...
Just found out my dh's friends wife is pregnant, AGAIN, THIS time with triplets naturally, will be 8/9 kids for her.. She doesn't work, and just sits at home watching the kids.. I feel like all my hard work going to school, working, i should just do the same thing... Maybe I'll have better luck. I deleted my fb, and am pissed off at dh.. I don't even know why.. Just mad.. Crying and furious... Ugh, when can i just get our rainbow babies.. So freaking unfair!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent

I just looked at my calendar, & if this cycle is a bust, I won't be able to do the IUI next cycle. I will be out of town on CD 12 which is when I did the IUI this cycle. I hope I have a positive this cycle, but maybe if I don't, I will do a monitored with timed intercourse. My insurance will pay a big chunk of that anyways. The only issue is being able to time it. We will be with family in PA & traveling to a Yankee game in NY. Ugh! I also have no idea how long a cycle would be if this one didn't work since I had an earlier O & on so many meds. So next cycle is just up in the air until I get a final result from this cycle.

Wantjust1more- I know how it feels hun, a few weeks ago, my sister announced she was pregnant:( I was happy for her, but hurt at the same time! I cried the whole night! She unfortunately lost that baby and I was devastated for her(she was more calm). Anyhow, I know how it feels when the people around you get pregnant so easy, while you struggle! Its so unfair! Our time will come though! Beaglemom- that sucks that you won't do iui next cycle if no bfp! But maybe the TI will do the trick!!! I hope it does!

So, me and dh dtd last night and usually I'll have ewcm the next day. My last trip to the toilet, I wiped and saw a bit of stretchy stuff, so wiped again and got a lot of ewcm(sorry tmi) it the ewcm, there was a dot(literally) of blood! It could be the start of af, but there was nothing after that! I'm 14dpo(usually a 13day lp) so af should have been here today! But but but... I'm on Progynova 2x2mg/day which apparently can delay af. My temp of this morning was 36.95 which is quite high! Fx ladies! Beta in the morning*eek*

Wantjust1more- I know how it feels hun, a few weeks ago, my sister announced she was pregnant:( I was happy for her, but hurt at the same time! I cried the whole night! She unfortunately lost that baby and I was devastated for her(she was more calm). Anyhow, I know how it feels when the people around you get pregnant so easy, while you struggle! Its so unfair! Our time will come though! Beaglemom- that sucks that you won't do iui next cycle if no bfp! But maybe the TI will do the trick!!! I hope it does!

Its so hard, so hard to know i had 4 follies ready and still not knowing if I'm pregnant or not.. Just so frustrating.. I don't know how to feel anymore.. Think, act.. I feel like I'm always crying...

Its so hard, so hard to know i had 4 follies ready and still not knowing if I'm pregnant or not.. Just so frustrating.. I don't know how to feel anymore.. Think, act.. I feel like I'm always crying...

I have felt on the verge of tears for days...last night I cried for no real reason. Maybe this is a good sign ;)

By the way, I am not normally a crier...so I am hoping it is pregnancy hormones!

Just found out my dh's friends wife is pregnant, AGAIN, THIS time with triplets naturally, will be 8/9 kids for her.. She doesn't work, and just sits at home watching the kids.. I feel like all my hard work going to school, working, i should just do the same thing... Maybe I'll have better luck. I deleted my fb, and am pissed off at dh.. I don't even know why.. Just mad.. Crying and furious... Ugh, when can i just get our rainbow babies.. So freaking unfair!!!!

Im so sorry hun!! I know how hard it is. One thing that keeps me going is knowing my time will come and just remember your time will come as well!!! Xox :hugs:

Are you saying she has 8 or 9 kids! If so, this woman has nothing else to do in life except breed? Is she a rabbit? I am just saying, I want a child...maybe even 2...4 seems crazy & anything over 5 seems nuts!!! But that is just me.

Thanx fluterby:) beaglemom- could be a good thing! Its said that anything that seems odd, is a good thing! I took off my bra earlier and my nipples feel like they're raw! They really hurt! So until af shows, I'm taking it as a good sign coz I never get sore boobs/nipples

So, me and dh dtd last night and usually I'll have ewcm the next day. My last trip to the toilet, I wiped and saw a bit of stretchy stuff, so wiped again and got a lot of ewcm(sorry tmi) it the ewcm, there was a dot(literally) of blood! It could be the start of af, but there was nothing after that! I'm 14dpo(usually a 13day lp) so af should have been here today! But but but... I'm on Progynova 2x2mg/day which apparently can delay af. My temp of this morning was 36.95 which is quite high! Fx ladies! Beta in the morning*eek*

Fx for you!!!!!

Im so sorry hun!! I know how hard it is. One thing that keeps me going is knowing my time will come and just remember your time will come as well!!! Xox :hugs:

Thank you love-- I just feel like one neg after another is heart breaking. and then there are posts that i see like that. BOOM they are preg. I don't know why i feel like ttc is such as chore. :cry:

I know one day, dh said the same thing. Just so hard to comprehend right now. I think i'm going through my emotional melt down episode! :coffee::cry:

Thank you love-- I just feel like one neg after another is heart breaking. and then there are posts that i see like that. BOOM they are preg. I don't know why i feel like ttc is such as chore. :cry:

I know one day, dh said the same thing. Just so hard to comprehend right now. I think i'm going through my emotional melt down episode! :coffee::cry:

We all have those days. Trust me i've had my fair share. It is heartbreaking, but as hard as it is we cant let it bring us down. When we get our bfp's, this struggle will be overshadowed with joy and it will be worth all the tears!!

Are you saying she has 8 or 9 kids! If so, this woman has nothing else to do in life except breed? Is she a rabbit? I am just saying, I want a child...maybe even 2...4 seems crazy & anything over 5 seems nuts!!! But that is just me.

she will when she delivers these triplets.. All her pregnancies are natural.. She doesn't work, she doesn't do anything with her days and then to hear this???!!! Ugh, upsets me!! I've lost my twins and its taken us 3+ years to ttc.. We work full time, I'm in nursing school, dh has a great job, and then to hear stories like hers makes me cringe..

I may be harsh but what example is she setting for her kids??

Just really hit a emotional spark today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->