May IUI's!!

How does everyone feel about BDing and exercising during the 2ww? I'm a runner and didn't run last TWW but missed it terribly. I'm also afraid to BD. I don't want to mess anything up! Haha :)

i am very athletic as well. And haven't done anything since april 22nd. Gained the 5 lbs, then lost a lbs, because i remember asking the doc after iui if hard exercising was okay and she said yes, so i started running, and lifting again. So i am going to be back at it again next week. Af is missing as of today and i really hope she stays the hell away!!

BD and exercise is fine. Just don't push more than your normal routine. It is all safe just mainly what you are comfortable with.

this is why i'm so hopeful--

May 2/3rd had positive opk
May 3rd- u/s saw 4 follicules all 16-20mm
May 4th- triggered, with IUI

Doc said to continue doing dtd.. I got another positive opk on tues the 6th but weren't able to dtd-- dh was at work. but we got there all the other days. So idk.. i guess will see. :cry:

Digital :bfn: again today. :shrug:

definitely not out yet!:flower:

Thank you for keeping me sane.. for the most part. I'm hoping to join you on this bfp cycle. :flower:

I'll be waiting for you! And cheering from this side of the world for all you ladies!!!

if she's not here by next wednesday (fx'd) i'll test again since i literally have no more tests to tempt me lol :haha:

this waiting around for af or bfp is getting annoying ;) DH isn't home to keep me occupied..:book:

Can I join? Having my 1st IUI (had 3 a few years ago) on Monday!
Did Clomid cd3-9, ovidrel shot today at 6pm.

My question is: I see some people bd before their IUI. Some right after their shot, and even some the day before IUI! I was told to have a 2-5 day wait for DH. I don't want to miss my window of opportunity here, but I also want him to have a good 'supply' lol!!!!

What do you ladies think? IUI will be in 39 hours. Should we bd now-ish? Or wait?

RayeAnne- Welcome!!! ( my daughter has your name except Reanne)

Yay for iui!! it's so exciting! I would say BD as much as you can. We bd before had iui and then doctor said 3 days after iui. we missed a day due to dh working but got them all in. I don't think it will hurt if dh is well off as far as sperm goes. and it can't hurt!:thumbup:

My question is: I see some people bd before their IUI. Some right after their shot, and even some the day before IUI! I was told to have a 2-5 day wait for DH. I don't want to miss my window of opportunity here, but I also want him to have a good 'supply' lol!!!!

What do you ladies think? IUI will be in 39 hours. Should we bd now-ish? Or wait?

If you have a count issue it may be good to wait...but even with my husband having a count issue, they told us to BD night of trigger. But we just weren't able to because I felt so bad. I had the trigger after 5 days of follistim...my body was shot. But I hear different people being told different things. I honestly think 36 hours is enough time for the boys to regroup...unless you have a significant count issue. This cycle we BD on cd 8, trigger cd 10, iui cd 12...still waiting on the results.

Was your current child the result of your last set of IUIs?

Thank you all for the welcome!
DH has low morphology, but not low count.
I just wonder if the Dr. Told us to have a 2-5 day wait because of morphology?

I had 3 iui's after 14-15 months trying on our own. We didn't bd before any of them and none of them were successful. After the 3rd IUI I took a month break and got pregnant on our own! So crazy, but I hear it happens! I used Preseed that month so I'm blaming it on that working!
My Dr. Said my husband 'could' get me pregnant, just not super often. So our daughter was def a gift! (She's 2)
I also have a son who's 11 and I became pregnant with him on birth control. Ha.

Thank you all for the welcome!
DH has low morphology, but not low count.
I just wonder if the Dr. Told us to have a 2-5 day wait because of morphology?

I had 3 iui's after 14-15 months trying on our own. We didn't bd before any of them and none of them were successful. After the 3rd IUI I took a month break and got pregnant on our own! So crazy, but I hear it happens! I used Preseed that month so I'm blaming it on that working!
My Dr. Said my husband 'could' get me pregnant, just not super often. So our daughter was def a gift! (She's 2)
I also have a son who's 11 and I became pregnant with him on birth control. Ha.

Welcome!!! My dh has low morph as well. I heard the longer you abstain the worse the spermies get. If his count is normal (lucky my dh's count is) every day or other day to bd should be fine. We abstained for a day before this cycle's iui and two days befofe last cycle's iui. His counted ended up being higher this cycle so I figured the less time abstaining the better.

Hi and welcome:) its best to go with what your doctor says. If it doesn't work out this cycle, speak to your doc about the abstaining for 2-5 days. My dh also has low morph, like 3% and we bd the day of the trigger, 18 hours before he had to give his sample. He had a decent sample, 44mill, 98% motility and 3 forward progression post-wash. Personally, I would say go with what you feel comfortable with! If you bd the day of trigger, you'll have a fresher sample the day of iui. Good luck with your decision hun! Hope your iui on Monday goes well. Please update with how things went!

Morning ladies!!
If going by last cycle 26 days, af should have been here yesterday..
But i guess i really ovulated with that trigger so will see.. if going by the trigger shot. I got a positive opk on the 6th..

I'm confused, but feel really calm, and just like whatever happens, happens..

These moods are crazy though.

Morning ladies!!
If going by last cycle 26 days, af should have been here yesterday..
But i guess i really ovulated with that trigger so will see.. if going by the trigger shot. I got a positive opk on the 6th..

I'm confused, but feel really calm, and just like whatever happens, happens..

These moods are crazy though.

Can you go for b/w? Its always more accurate. I see by your ticker that you're 12dpo, wait until 14dpo. Its said that hcg doubles every 48hours.

If i don't start by Wednesday, then I'm going to call.. I feel like she's coming.. I checked my cervix (well what i think it is) and its really high.. Could have from bd'ing when dh got home :haha:

I always feel wet after bd'ing though so who knows girls i just hope she's really missing..

Its so nice to see my calendar say "1day late".. Even though I'm waiting until Wednesday, if i ovulated on the 6th.. So please please stay away!!

I don't want to get to excited, I've had some cramping, and boobs are tender, so will see!

If i don't start by Wednesday, then I'm going to call.. I feel like she's coming.. I checked my cervix (well what i think it is) and its really high.. Could have from bd'ing when dh got home :haha:

I always feel wet after bd'ing though so who knows girls i just hope she's really missing..

Its so nice to see my calendar say "1day late".. Even though I'm waiting until Wednesday, if i ovulated on the 6th.. So please please stay away!!

I don't want to get to excited, I've had some cramping, and boobs are tender, so will see!

Fx the witch stays away! I'm still cramping and my boobs are still sore!!! So it could be a good thing for you! Good luck for testing on Wednesday(although, its so far away!)

Fx the witch stays away! I'm still cramping and my boobs are still sore!!! So it could be a good thing for you! Good luck for testing on Wednesday(although, its so far away!)

It does seem so far away, but i think waiting for af is best.. I don't want to buy anymore tests to see abfn, so I'm just waiting it out this time.. Going to fight the temptation.

Did you test before you blood work?

I had another negative today...not giving up until after the test tomorrow morning.

I had another negative today...not giving up until after the test tomorrow morning.

We can't give up... If i could test every day i would but I'm not going out to get tests.. I'm feeling nauseated and that usually happens before af.. So I'm preparing myself...

Booooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"