May IUI's!!

If i don't start by Wednesday, then I'm going to call.. I feel like she's coming.. I checked my cervix (well what i think it is) and its really high.. Could have from bd'ing when dh got home :haha:

I always feel wet after bd'ing though so who knows girls i just hope she's really missing..

Its so nice to see my calendar say "1day late".. Even though I'm waiting until Wednesday, if i ovulated on the 6th.. So please please stay away!!

I don't want to get to excited, I've had some cramping, and boobs are tender, so will see!

Fx the witch stays away! I'm still cramping and my boobs are still sore!!! So it could be a good thing for you! Good luck for testing on Wednesday(although, its so far away!)

It does seem so far away, but i think waiting for af is best.. I don't want to buy anymore tests to see abfn, so I'm just waiting it out this time.. Going to fight the temptation.

Did you test before you blood work?

I tested at 11dpo and was bfn. I didn't have anymore tests & dh didn't wasn't me to get any! So bfn 11dpo and bfp 15dpo. I didn't test in between(but I wanted to!)

If i don't start by Wednesday, then I'm going to call.. I feel like she's coming.. I checked my cervix (well what i think it is) and its really high.. Could have from bd'ing when dh got home :haha:

I always feel wet after bd'ing though so who knows girls i just hope she's really missing..

Its so nice to see my calendar say "1day late".. Even though I'm waiting until Wednesday, if i ovulated on the 6th.. So please please stay away!!

I don't want to get to excited, I've had some cramping, and boobs are tender, so will see!

Fx the witch stays away! I'm still cramping and my boobs are still sore!!! So it could be a good thing for you! Good luck for testing on Wednesday(although, its so far away!)

It does seem so far away, but i think waiting for af is best.. I don't want to buy anymore tests to see abfn, so I'm just waiting it out this time.. Going to fight the temptation.

I tested at 11dpo and was bfn. I didn't have anymore tests & dh didn't wasn't me to get any! So bfn 11dpo and bfp 15dpo. I didn't test in between(but I wanted to!)

Did you feel really wet? I usually feel wet, but just depends on different cycles. So idk. I'm just confused, scared, and trying to be calm... but it's so hard... I just want to know already and the nurses want me to wait until tuesday and i want to wait until wednesday.. :shrug: waaaaaa

Got home Friday night from my son's 8th grade Chicago trip. It was exhausting but fun and cold! It was a welcome distraction from the 2ww. I tested yesterday to see if the trigger was gone and there was faintest of line there. I don't feel very hopeful. I think I will officially stop TTC after this. I feel I've spent so much time and money on this with nothing to show for it. I think after 4 years and nothing it's probably not going to happen.

Oh and I forgot that I was supposed to have my blood draw for progesterone check yesterday. Oops I guess I'll go tomorrow

Congrats wild chic so happy for you! Did you do your basal temp also? If so any different pattern during the 2 week wait.

Also welcome to all the new cycle buddies good luck to all of us:)

Beaglemom good luck tomm

I'm at 10 days past iui haven't been able to test in last two days was away...and I go in on Friday for blood work. Probably gonna test.. tomm....so nervous ...

How are you doing justwant1more? Hang in there:)

Hey miracle,
Hanging in there.. Feel like she'll show up any moment .... Moods are crazy.. All normal af symptoms i had last cycle... Just not feeling it this cycle.. Guess i was expecting "YOU ARE PREGNANT" to pop out everywhere... But nope, not feeling it..

How are you feeling?

Hey miracle,
Hanging in there.. Feel like she'll show up any moment .... Moods are crazy.. All normal af symptoms i had last cycle... Just not feeling it this cycle.. Guess i was expecting "YOU ARE PREGNANT" to pop out everywhere... But nope, not feeling it..

How are you feeling?

Honestly not quite sure cause my temp been but all week but I went away like 3.5 hours away temp is different there... And seem now I'm cold..so dunno if af is about to show.. Other signs are I been peeing often but I also been drinking more water... This is driving me nuts.. Will do a test tomm...also hope temp stay high tomm..

Hey miracle,

How are you feeling?

Honestly not quite sure cause my temp been but all week but I went away like 3.5 hours away temp is different there... And seem now I'm cold..so dunno if af is about to show.. Other signs are I been peeing often but I also been drinking more water... This is driving me nuts.. Will do a test tomm...also hope temp stay high tomm..

Girl i feel you!! I don't know what to think anymore.. I feel like a mad women.. I'm trying to be calm, but i don't think thatspossible in the world of ttc and let alone tww!!

I don't know if I'll test.. Im going to trying to hold off.. Going to be hard, but i don't want to waste money if af is really on her way.. So I'm testing Wednesday if i can wait.. :haha:

Miraclemaking- wow, 10 dpiui! You almost there hun! Fx for you! I did temp. I'll see if I can post the link to my chart. The only thing that I noticed was my temps not going down to the coverline. Every morning I expected it to go down, but it just didn't. At first I thought it was the Progynova I'm on that caused this coz it can delay af, but I know now it wasn't. I go today for b/w to see if hcg is doubling, I really hope it is & that everything is ok. I also write exams today & my mind is just not there! I'm so gonna fail!

Wild- i totally understand about being nervous.. SO PRAYING FOR YOU!!! I'm not going to tell you to relax because right now i don't even know how to do that...
I just hope your numbers are doubling and your baby is growing!!

Wild- i totally understand about being nervous.. SO PRAYING FOR YOU!!! I'm not going to tell you to relax because right now i don't even know how to do that...
I just hope your numbers are doubling and your baby is growing!!

Thanx hun :flower:

Keep is updated, as much as I'm nervous for myself I'm nervous for all us girls..

Another neg today. I was using wondfo test...i totally forgot to use a frer. I did not take the progesterone last night. So we will see what happens.

Beaglemom- when is af due? Fx the test is faulty! I got my 2nd beta #'s and its 869! I go for a scan on the 12th June, I'll be about 7+weeks. I'm just hoping everything goes well from here onwards! Fx for you ladies!! And I hope you don't mind me lurking around and giving my 2 cents*wink wink*.

Congrats Wild!!!!

Wanting1 you really shouldn't go by OPK since you used trigger shot. It will give you + while hcg is in your system. FX'd for you.

Miraclemaking- wow, 10 dpiui! You almost there hun! Fx for you! I did temp. I'll see if I can post the link to my chart. The only thing that I noticed was my temps not going down to the coverline. Every morning I expected it to go down, but it just didn't. At first I thought it was the Progynova I'm on that caused this coz it can delay af, but I know now it wasn't. I go today for b/w to see if hcg is doubling, I really hope it is & that everything is ok. I also write exams today & my mind is just not there! I'm so gonna fail!

Hi wild great news bout your numbers congrats!

So I took walmart test today and it's a neg.. But my temp is up again this morning.. But I'm also on progesterone gel.. Im at 11 dpo iui . If you could post your chart it would be awesome.. Mine is at a steady incline . Did u have any symptom towards of the two week wait? Thanks

Another neg today. I was using wondfo test...i totally forgot to use a frer. I did not take the progesterone last night. So we will see what happens.

Hang in there ...do u also temp ? If so how does your chart look?

Hey miracle,

How are you feeling?

Girl i feel you!! I don't know what to think anymore.. I feel like a mad women.. I'm trying to be calm, but i don't think thatspossible in the world of ttc and let alone tww!!

I don't know if I'll test.. Im going to trying to hold off.. Going to be hard, but i don't want to waste money if af is really on her way.. So I'm testing Wednesday if i can wait.. :haha:

I know what u mean .. I just tested and got neg.. Gonna wait til wed and thur to test then on fri I'm going in for the blood test..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->