May IUI's!!

Congrats Wild!!!!

Wanting1 you really shouldn't go by OPK since you used trigger shot. It will give you + while hcg is in your system. FX'd for you.

the trigger has been out since last Wednesday, but no, i haven't even poas.. To nervous af is coming..
She's still not here, but I'm not getting my hopes up..

Wild- congrats!!!!! So awesome to see them numbers rising!!

Miracle-your not out yet.. Just don't poas anymore :haha: easier to say than do huh!

Well girls, i have af burning in the uterus, so I'm sure, about 90%, (the doubt continues too) sure that af will come... 2 more days to test if she doesn't come... I'm praying so hard!!

I do not chart. So I am not sure about the temps. Plus I heard using the progesterone can make your temp stay high, but I don't know.

I really don't know when to expect AF. I am on a whole new process than before. Before meds, I had a 28-29 cycle...very regular. When on clomid it went to 32 days...some times my lp would be right at 14, sometimes longer. Now with femara, ovulating early, progesterone...I have no clue what to expect. I have been feeling cramps off & on for a few days. And I never got the pre AF brown spotting I normally get. But I think that was from the progesterone. I can always hope there is still a chance...& I know there is...but it becomes less likely every day. So I hope it stays away...but I am also just wanting to get this cycle over with if it's not going to happen.

I test on Friday.

Wanting sorry, I want talking about pregnancy test. I was talking about taking ovulation tests after trigger shot isn't a good idea as a way to judge your ovulation bc it will cause it to be positive for an extended period of time. You should assume that you ovulated approximately 36 hours after trigger. :) don't count yourself out!!!

Beaglemom- when is af due? Fx the test is faulty! I got my 2nd beta #'s and its 869! I go for a scan on the 12th June, I'll be about 7+weeks. I'm just hoping everything goes well from here onwards! Fx for you ladies!! And I hope you don't mind me lurking around and giving my 2 cents*wink wink*.

Good news!!!

I test on Friday.

Wanting sorry, I want talking about pregnancy test. I was talking about taking ovulation tests after trigger shot isn't a good idea as a way to judge your ovulation bc it will cause it to be positive for an extended period of time. You should assume that you ovulated approximately 36 hours after trigger. :) don't count yourself out!!!

OH-- gotcha, so when I tested on the 6th after the trigger you mean. So now, i'm confused. So i CAN assume I ovulated though on the 6th??
Af is still missing, just cramping a bit but not af cramps.. I'm just going to hold off until Wednesday. I'm 15dpiui today so guess will see.

I hate this! I forget to refresh my page and I just post! Silly me!

Fluterby- fx for when you test on friday!!! Wantjust1more- I hope this is it for you hun :flower: I'm having af cramps, so could mean something! Miraclemaking- I can't see your chart hun, it wants me to log in?

wantjust1more - Don't know if this helps, but here was my timeline...

I went for my scan on CD 10, saw 1 18mm follie, triggered that night. I did do an opk that morning & it was negative. I did another opk next morning (cd11) & it was super dark. Trigger should make you ovulate 36-39 hours later. My IUI was on CD 12 around that 36-39 hour time frame. So for me, CD 13 is 1 dpo.

I hope we get some more good news here today. I felt fine this morning, but as the day drags on I just start feeling like crap. Especially since I am afriad my timing will not work out for my next IUI because I am out of town.

just test ladies and :bfn:
yes, went out and bought a damn test, sqeeezed out every ounce of pee i had and to see a bfn.. So now, to wait for af. And ON TO next cycle!!! should just call the doc now, and get it over with. What a freaking bummer, knew this all along. Having one tube, I knew was going to make this harder than what i thought!

Wanting your not out yet. Hang in there

There is the faintest line on a Walmart test this afternoon. Idk if it's my trigger. I tested for the trigger 2 days ago and it was almost gone it had a squinter of a line and that's what I have now. I'm trying not to my hopes up but it's hard. Last time my trigger was def out by now. I'm 9 dpiui and 11 days past trigger

just test ladies and :bfn:
yes, went out and bought a damn test, sqeeezed out every ounce of pee i had and to see a bfn.. So now, to wait for af. And ON TO next cycle!!! should just call the doc now, and get it over with. What a freaking bummer, knew this all along. Having one tube, I knew was going to make this harder than what i thought!

Dont give up!!!!

7dpo today. I am half way there!!! All you ladies testing makes me want to start testing already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->