May IUI's!!

just test ladies and :bfn:
yes, went out and bought a damn test, sqeeezed out every ounce of pee i had and to see a bfn.. So now, to wait for af. And ON TO next cycle!!! should just call the doc now, and get it over with. What a freaking bummer, knew this all along. Having one tube, I knew was going to make this harder than what i thought!

Dont give up!!!!

I'm trying love, just hard when i'm not getting any "positive" signs.. I guess thats part of being patient.. :cry:

Fluterby- fx for when you test on friday!!! Wantjust1more- I hope this is it for you hun :flower: I'm having af cramps, so could mean something! Miraclemaking- I can't see your chart hun, it wants me to log in?

Sorry on the ipad I took a pic of it unable to post... No biggie I think the constant high is cause of the progestorone gel.. I need to hold out for 4 more day blood test ... But I'll test wed

fluterby429- I feel like i'm out. I'm confused and i think a positive should have shown already if i was pregnant. I don't mean to be the downer, but i just want to curl up and :cry:
i thought this was it with 4 follies on my good side. I was so hopeful.

Ladies...let me get in on this crazy testing train!!!

I am pretty sure I am out...but will continue to test if AF doesn't show.

No progesterone last night & I haven't seen any spotting or anything today. But I read it could take a few days to start.

Ladies...let me get in on this crazy testing train!!!

I am pretty sure I am out...but will continue to test if AF doesn't show.

No progesterone last night & I haven't seen any spotting or anything today. But I read it could take a few days to start.

Sure! The progestorone gel throwing me off also.. I tested but neg but it might be early it was 11 dpo iui or 10 dpo.

GL ladies who are testing!

Just had my IUI this morning. Very hopeful! I'll start testing out the trigger in a few days.

rayeanne- Fx'd for you! thats great that everything went smoothly!

beaglemom- All aboard!!! :haha:
I'll be testing tomorrow (again) is af isn't here, this time with fmu. I'm sure she's coming though because these pimples on my face! I would be clear from all if she really wasn't coming!

So much testing talk! I'm so sorry for you ladies who are dealing with negatives and the dreadful waiting for AF. I'm holding onto hope and praying for you all. I go in to test my progesterone BW tomorrow. Praying that it's high because it was so so low last cycle. I go in for pregnancy BW next Tuesday the 27th which will be 14dp trigger and 13dpiui. Can't decide if I will test ahead of time. Last cycle I made it to day 14 before testing. Xxoo!

So much testing talk! I'm so sorry for you ladies who are dealing with negatives and the dreadful waiting for AF. I'm holding onto hope and praying for you all. I go in to test my progesterone BW tomorrow. Praying that it's high because it was so so low last cycle. I go in for pregnancy BW next Tuesday the 27th which will be 14dp trigger and 13dpiui. Can't decide if I will test ahead of time. Last cycle I made it to day 14 before testing. Xxoo!

good luck to you! ill be going in for my beta the 28th but im dying to test now even tho i know its too early

Good luck tomm

Good Luck to you! Let us know what happens!

Negatives are just that with out af, there's noway of knowing for sure. If af is not showing up tomorrow I'll test again wed. I'm trying to stay happy!! :happydance: I'll enjoy the moment that she is away! :haha:

Good luck hun! Keep us posted xoxox

Hey ladies, I was wondering if you would share with me your DH post wash numbers.

I think my DH's were pretty bad, but it only takes 1 so it's ok!!

Post Wash:

volume: 1mL
Total sperm count: 18 million
Total active sperm: 6 million
% motile sperm: 36%
% immotile sperm: 64%

Hey ladies, I was wondering if you would share with me your DH post wash numbers.

Post Wash:

My husband has low count. IUI 1 was 12/1 million, IUI 2 & 3 was 40/4 million. This last IUI was 11/9 million. First number is pre wash then post wash. So the last one was our highest post wash but lowest overall count. The boys are getting stronger. Which is why I had much higher hopes.

I have high hopes for you. You seem to have good luck. With 1 baby on bc & another naturally after failed IUIs. Good luck! 1 million post wash count is not an impossible number.

Post Wash:

I've been wondering this info too!

Not sure pre wash but for this IUI which was B2B..
Day 1 - 23 mill post wash and 54% motility
Day 2 - 4 mill post wash and they just said good motility

Our first IUI (April) was 12 mill post wash and 57% motility.

Anybody having DH take supplements or do anything to help count and/or motility??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->