May IUI's!!

What do you think of this ladies... I'm now 7dpo and every month I get sore boobs to the point where I cant even touch them at like 1dpo/2dpo until a day or two before af is due. So far, nothing! Don't hurt at all. This is very not like me!!!

Hey ladies, I was wondering if you would share with me your DH post wash numbers.

I think my DH's were pretty bad, but it only takes 1 so it's ok!!

Post Wash:

volume: 1mL
Total sperm count: 18 million
Total active sperm: 6 million
% motile sperm: 36%
% immotile sperm: 64%

I've been wondering this info too!

Not sure pre wash but for this IUI which was B2B..
Day 1 - 23 mill post wash and 54% motility
Day 2 - 4 mill post wash and they just said good motility

Our first IUI (April) was 12 mill post wash and 57% motility.

Anybody having DH take supplements or do anything to help count and/or motility??

mine is own fertility blend and other vitamins. Just remember it takes 3 months to see results. I think it has helped a lot.

What do you think of this ladies... I'm now 7dpo and every month I get sore boobs to the point where I cant even touch them at like 1dpo/2dpo until a day or two before af is due. So far, nothing! Don't hurt at all. This is very not like me!!!

I'd say that sounds great! Was there anything different medicine-wise about this cycle that could be throwing your body off?

Need opinions. The first pic is two days ago at 7dpiui 9dpt (this should be the end of my trigger) the next pic is evening urine at 9dpiui 11dpt. Could it be real thing? I just don't see how that light of a line two days ago would still show today. Last cycle trigger was gone by 8dpt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7

I'd say that sounds great! Was there anything different medicine-wise about this cycle that could be throwing your body off?

Just the Clomid...

Crap ok the above pic is tonight's and this one was two days ago. I can't figure out how to load more than one pic at a time sorry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
Here they are side by side. Sorry I'm jacking this all up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 5
haha Fluterby, I always jack up my photos on here <3

I'm not sure how long the trigger takes to completely exit your system. Have you had a negative test at all? I def see something in your 9dpiui photo! I'd try another one in the am. Hope it just gets darker!

Fluterby- fx hun! Maybe skip a day & then test again. Hcg is suppose to double every 24-48hours. It'll take that stress away of guessing, but I know how consuming it all gets! Good luck & sending you :dust:

Beneathmywing- sounds promising hun! When will you start testing?(Not sure if you've mentioned this already). RayeAnne- glad your iui went well! I believe(from what my fs said) that to do iui, there should be about 1million active sperm, so anything above that is Awesome!!! You only need 1 to do the job, right? Fx'd for you hun!

I tested the one two and half days ago and today at 11 dpt. last cycle it was gone by 8 dpt

Beneathmywing- sounds promising hun! When will you start testing?(Not sure if you've mentioned this already). RayeAnne- glad your iui went well! I believe(from what my fs said) that to do iui, there should be about 1million active sperm, so anything above that is Awesome!!! You only need 1 to do the job, right? Fx'd for you hun!

Thanks! Hope so.. I probably will start testing on Wednesday or Thursday so either 9dpo or 10dpo. I know it will probably be too early, but I have a bunch of ic's that are calling my name!!!

This cycle
cd 23 nothing
cd 24- cervix high, hungry, cravings, moodiness
cd 25- gas, acne
cd 26 cramps, feeling wet, have a feeling af is coming, acne, gas, CM, irritability, breast tenderness
cd 27- gas, mild cramps, wet
cd 28- gas, acne, irritability, cramps, CM, high cervix, bfn, feeling like af is coming. Feeling wet

Last cycle I reported-
cd 23- no CM, doesn't feel like af is coming. Bloating and cramps
cd 24- Doesn't feel like af is coming, hardly any acne, feeling bloated, cramps..
cd 25- queasiness
cd 1- af started

Cycle before in march
cd 23- cramps, CM, bloating and acne
cd 24-nothing
Cd 25- queasiness, gas, cramps, night sweats, acne
cd 26- CM, cramps, fatigue
cd27- burning in the uterus, SOO agitated, I KNOW af is coming, CM, cramps, bloating
C28- sleepy, acne, fatigue, cramps, diarrhea, backaches.
Cd1-af started

So the reason why i posted this was to compare for my sake and to see what ya'll think. I'm really wet (sorry tmi) but it's the truth. and i'm pretty sure it's due to af.

Thanks! Hope so.. I probably will start testing on Wednesday or Thursday so either 9dpo or 10dpo. I know it will probably be too early, but I have a bunch of ic's that are calling my name!!!

It is way to early, but if you have the cheapies, then go for it! Did you do the trigger this round?

It is way to early, but if you have the cheapies, then go for it! Did you do the trigger this round?

Nope, no trigger.

I tested the one two and half days ago and today at 11 dpt. last cycle it was gone by 8 dpt

Test again tomorrow morning, then you'll get to see if its darker! I've read that the trigger has a half life. Basically if you took 250/10000 units, every 24-36 hours it will half, so 36 or so hours after the shot, it would have been 125/5000 units in your system, then another 36 hours 62.5/2500 units. I tested at about 9dpt and it was neg. about just over 3 units of the trigger still in my system. So if it gets darker, its the real deal! And by 11dpt, it should be safe to say the trigger should be out!!! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->