May IUI's!!

This cycle
cd 23 nothing
cd 24- cervix high, hungry, cravings, moodiness
cd 25- gas, acne
cd 26 cramps, feeling wet, have a feeling af is coming, acne, gas, CM, irritability, breast tenderness
cd 27- gas, mild cramps, wet
cd 28- gas, acne, irritability, cramps, CM, high cervix, bfn, feeling like af is coming. Feeling wet

Last cycle I reported-
cd 23- no CM, doesn't feel like af is coming. Bloating and cramps
cd 24- Doesn't feel like af is coming, hardly any acne, feeling bloated, cramps..
cd 25- queasiness
cd 1- af started

Cycle before in march
cd 23- cramps, CM, bloating and acne
cd 24-nothing
Cd 25- queasiness, gas, cramps, night sweats, acne
cd 26- CM, cramps, fatigue
cd27- burning in the uterus, SOO agitated, I KNOW af is coming, CM, cramps, bloating
C28- sleepy, acne, fatigue, cramps, diarrhea, backaches.

So the reason why i posted this was to compare for my sake and to see what ya'll think. I'm really wet (sorry tmi) but it's the truth. and i'm pretty sure it's due to af.

Is af still a no show??? I had pretty much all your symptoms! The only thing that I didn't have, was feeling wet. I was(still am) very dry! I also had an extra symptom which was what felt like a uti! Still feels like its here! I was also very irritated, but most of these symptoms can be af or bfp related, its so hard to tell! When are you suppose to test? When will your tww be over?

Beneathmywing- sounds promising hun! When will you start testing?(Not sure if you've mentioned this already). RayeAnne- glad your iui went well! I believe(from what my fs said) that to do iui, there should be about 1million active sperm, so anything above that is Awesome!!! You only need 1 to do the job, right? Fx'd for you hun!

Thanks! Hope so.. I probably will start testing on Wednesday or Thursday so either 9dpo or 10dpo. I know it will probably be too early, but I have a bunch of ic's that are calling my name!!!

It is way to early, but if you have the cheapies, then go for it! Did you do the trigger this round?

Nope, no trigger.

At least when you test, you won't have to second guess if its the trigger! Hope you get a :bfp: this cycle(my prayer for all of you)!!!

This cycle
cd 23 nothing
cd 25- gas, acne
cd 26 cramps, feeling wet, have a feeling af is coming, acne, gas, CM, irritability, breast tenderness
cd 28- gas, acne, irritability, cramps, CM, high cervix, bfn, feeling like af is coming. Feeling wet

Last cycle I reported-
cd 24- Doesn't feel like af is coming, hardly any acne, feeling bloated, cramps..
cd 25- queasiness
cd 1- af started

Cycle before in march
cd 24-nothing
cd27- burning in the uterus, SOO agitated, I KNOW af is coming, CM, cramps, bloating

So the reason why i posted this was to compare for my sake and to see what ya'll think. I'm really wet (sorry tmi) but it's the truth. and i'm pretty sure it's due to af.

Is af still a no show??? I had pretty much all your symptoms! The only thing that I didn't have, was feeling wet. I was(still am) very dry! I also had an extra symptom which was what felt like a uti! Still feels like its here! I was also very irritated, but most of these symptoms can be af or bfp related, its so hard to tell! When are you suppose to test? When will your tww be over?

Af still missing.. But i really do feel like she's coming.. Its back and forth with that wet feeling..
I have random leg cramps that i haven't logged, but don't think that has anything to do with pg.. Headaches like crazy, but tonight I'll know if af is coming.. I usually cramp in the middle of the night when she's coming and then wake up to her..

I don't know when my tww ends, doc said just test Tuesday, but i want to wait until wed. Especially since i tested bfn today..

I'm so confused..

This cycle
cd 23 nothing
cd 25- gas, acne

Last cycle I reported-
cd 25- queasiness
cd 1- af started

Cycle before in march
cd 24-nothing

Af still missing.. But i really do feel like she's coming.. Its back and forth with that wet feeling..
I have random leg cramps that i haven't logged, but don't think that has anything to do with pg.. Headaches like crazy, but tonight I'll know if af is coming.. I usually cramp in the middle of the night when she's coming and then wake up to her..

I don't know when my tww ends, doc said just test Tuesday, but i want to wait until wed. Especially since i tested bfn today..

I'm so confused..

Oh hun, your wait will be over soon. Either af will show or you'll get your bfp. I hope something happens for you so you can at least know! I'll be kmfx for you!

Beneathmywing- sounds promising hun! When will you start testing?(Not sure if you've mentioned this already). RayeAnne- glad your iui went well! I believe(from what my fs said) that to do iui, there should be about 1million active sperm, so anything above that is Awesome!!! You only need 1 to do the job, right? Fx'd for you hun!

Thanks! Hope so.. I probably will start testing on Wednesday or Thursday so either 9dpo or 10dpo. I know it will probably be too early, but I have a bunch of ic's that are calling my name!!!

It is way to early, but if you have the cheapies, then go for it! Did you do the trigger this round?

Nope, no trigger.

At least when you test, you won't have to second guess if its the trigger! Hope you get a :bfp: this cycle(my prayer for all of you)!!!

Yes, i know. The whole trigger thing sounds exhausting!!! Thanks!!

As of this morning af is still missing.. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow is she's still missing.. 16dpiui/t.. I'll find out soon.. :)

Hang in there wanting. It's not over until she gets here.

Here is my test. It's still faint but really there. Don't feel bad if you don't see. Oh and on this pic the lines are off because I had opened the test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
good luck to all you ladies still waiting to test and congratulations to everyone with BFPs

Hang in there wanting. It's not over until she gets here.

Here is my test. It's still faint but really there. Don't feel bad if you don't see. Oh and on this pic the lines are off because I had opened the test

I see itttt!!

good luck to all you ladies still waiting to test and congratulations to everyone with BFPs

Good luck to you as well!! Are you going to test or go in for a beta?

ive been poas since yesterday lmao idk what im really expecting to see so early. im excited tho to see :happydance: but i havent really had any symptoms other than the dull cramping and backache. i had increased cm for a week until yesterday.

I'm so excited for all the up coming testers!!!

Idk what mine is. Could it still be trigger 12dpt? Probably is smh

fluterby-

I See it!!! Praying it gets darker!!!
when are you thing to test again?

fluterby, I feel like by 12dpt it should all be gone! I feel like I can see something! Is that a frer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->