May IUI's!!

Hi guys well my progestrone been low. Even with the suppository . They prescribed the injections which is super painful... But it's worth it. I had ultrasound done today and baby measure 4weeks 6 days based on iui it was suppose to be 5 weeks 2 days...couldn't really see anything except black spot ... We go back next Monday for second ultrasound. Oh an she thinks she sees another but not sure maybe next week will see it:)

Don't give up ... When it feels like it's never happening it will. It did for us so far still early and we have one tube to work with. Fx

Hi ladies,

How is everyone travelling with their journeys? Good I hope. Af arrived yesterday :( it was a long three week wait for me. I'm not sure but the waiting periods look like the vary here in Oz as I read that most of you are waiting for two weeks but here its three which is TERRIBLE!!!!
Anyway yesterday was a hard day and I couldn't drag myself from bed to go to work because I was so teary. I'm ok now but to be honest I was starting to feel like I might have been pregnant because my af didn't come on the 28th day like it usually does and came on the 32nd :( Ah well gotta move on an keep positive. Spoke with my clinic and I'm going in for a blood test tomorrow to double check everything is ok and to start my next IUI. It will still be an unmedicated one, likely with trigger because my AMH levels are high but "good" according to my dr.

I was wondering if any of you ladies are taking vitamins or any methods to assist you in the process. Currently I'm taking folic acid and nothing else. Any help would be great.

Good luck everyone I really do wish you all the best and hope you all get your BFPs!!!!! xxoo

So sorry AF showed for you, hun!! Can't imagine the two week wait being three weeks! That has to be tough.

I'm taking a prenatal/folic acid and also coq10 to improve egg equality. Sending you lots of baby dust!!!! xoxo

Thanks heaps!! I'm getting better emotionally haha. Not so sad anymore but sort of anxious knowing I have to start the whole process again and play the waiting game! I'll try some extra vitamins in addition to the folic acid I'm taking. Thanks again for the kind words and support! Xo

Thanks for the tip!! I'll look into it and give it a shot! I'll try anything that might help me and my hubby fall pregnant. Good luck to you and your journey ahead! Xo

Hi guys well my progestrone been low. Even with the suppository . They prescribed the injections which is super painful... But it's worth it. I had ultrasound done today and baby measure 4weeks 6 days based on iui it was suppose to be 5 weeks 2 days...couldn't really see anything except black spot ... We go back next Monday for second ultrasound. Oh an she thinks she sees another but not sure maybe next week will see it:)

Don't give up ... When it feels like it's never happening it will. It did for us so far still early and we have one tube to work with. Fx

Definitely worth it for a blessing like that! And two! That's so exciting. Wishing lots of good thing for you :hugs:

hey ladies!

Sorry haven't been around Summer school started and college summers are always a rough start until we get settled :wacko:

Anywho, I always seem to manage poas! :haha:

And guess what this is super dark.. I by passed the doctors this month. Even if it doesn't happen-- I just need to relax this month, and will try again if bfn next month. I just need to take a month off. I did do the clomid but just need a break from everything else. When would you start saying your dpo is ?

I will continue to :sex: now :haha: and just try to have fun in general.

How are you all doing?

Attachments

• IMG_20140603_071745.jpg
    IMG_20140603_071745.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 2
  • ResizedImage_1401801755853.jpg
    ResizedImage_1401801755853.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 3
hey ladies!

Sorry haven't been around Summer school started and college summers are always a rough start until we get settled :wacko:

And guess what this is super dark.. I by passed the doctors this month. Even if it doesn't happen-- I just need to relax this month, and will try again if bfn next month. I just need to take a month off. I did do the clomid but just need a break from everything else. When would you start saying your dpo is ?

How are you all doing?

The bottom test is looking good!!! So you should ovulate 12-36 hours after you took the test! Fx that you won't need to go to the doctors next cycle!!! Get :sex:

hey ladies!

How are you all doing?

The bottom test is looking good!!! So you should ovulate 12-36 hours after you took the test! Fx that you won't need to go to the doctors next cycle!!! Get :sex:

So I should :sex: today, tomorrow and the next right ?! lol :haha:

hey ladies!

How are you all doing?

Nice lines! Get to :sex: girl!!!

hey ladies!

How are you all doing?

So I should :sex: today, tomorrow and the next right ?! lol :haha:

If you bd yesterday, then skip a day. Or do it twice in a row, skip a day and then give it another go. You don't want to deplete the spermies! Go with what makes you feel comfortable! And remember, sperm can live a few days in there! Good luck!!!

Morning ladies-- It was so damn hot yesterday. I could not believe it. It's never been so hot here where we live. Anywho, about dtd-- we managed then day before a positive, then 18 hours after the positive. I wasn't expecting to do anything because dh didn't get off work until super late. So now, time to relax and do some yoga.. :coffee:

I've been working out so thats really kept me busy.

I'll write more later. I'm off to work. just wanted to say Good Morning!

FE told me to start testing opks today. I took an opk this morning and what I thought was going to be a light line since I'm only cd9 looked like a line I would get a day or two before a positive so now I'm confused. Testing again once I get home from work to see what it comes up as then.

Have my ultrasound to check on my follies tomorrow and now I'm like okay what if my positive is tomorrow then it would be too late for the trigger and too late to do iui on day of positive. So now I'm extremely confused!! Really don't think I'll be ovulating cd 11 or 12 though, that seems kind of early!! Cooperate, body!

Beneathmywing- it won't be too late for trigger if you get +opk tomorrow. You usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a +opk anyway, so say you get a +opk tomorrow, then you can still trigger and iui will probably be 36 hours after trigger, that is likely when you will ovulate if you take the trigger. You'll know more or less at you scan tomorrow! Fx that everything is timed right! Good luck

Beneathmywing- it won't be too late for trigger if you get +opk tomorrow. You usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a +opk anyway, so say you get a +opk tomorrow, then you can still trigger and iui will probably be 36 hours after trigger, that is likely when you will ovulate if you take the trigger. You'll know more or less at you scan tomorrow! Fx that everything is timed right! Good luck

Oh, okay so that makes me a feel a little better.. Spoke to my RE's secretary earlier, and she said to come in tomorrow and we'll see what's going on via ultrasound. Hoping the timing is right too!! Thanks.

I hope your timing works out perfectly!! I go in Saturday for my first ultrasound. Would love more than one follie this month! It's gotten quiet in here friends! Xoxo

I am still in my TWW. I test on 06/12. Or a little sooner. lol.

If this cycle doesn't work, next month with be ultrasound monitoring and the HCG trigger.

Good luck this cycle everyone!! :dust:

Beneathmywing- how did your scan go?? Emi- it has gone quiet, hasn't it? Good luck with scan 2moro! Mikihob- fx you get you bfp this cycle!!!! Sending you all :dust:

Beneathmywing- how did your scan go?? Emi- it has gone quiet, hasn't it? Good luck with scan 2moro! Mikihob- fx you get you bfp this cycle!!!! Sending you all :dust:

Great! Wasnt ready yet. May have just tested too soon after the Clomid. They say that can give you false positives. I have one follie currently growing on, one on each side. Going back in Monday for another scan!!

I hope your timing works out perfectly!! I go in Saturday for my first ultrasound. Would love more than one follie this month! It's gotten quiet in here friends! Xoxo

Good luck!!! It has gotten quiet! Keep us posted :)

I am still in my TWW. I test on 06/12. Or a little sooner. lol.

If this cycle doesn't work, next month with be ultrasound monitoring and the HCG trigger.

Good luck this cycle everyone!! :dust:

Good luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back