May IUI's!!

Hi I go in tomm for another u/s and blood test..maybe we can see if it's twins:)

I'm still here lurking. Mines was cancelled because I'd small folicles. Dtd anyway and waiting for af so I can start new iui round.

Congratulations on the bfps.

Hi girls, I just had a question. I had my IUI on Friday after 9 days on a low dose of gonal f and the ovidrel shot on thurs. I started having pain last night, low grade cramping. I woke up in the middle of the night and I was in agony! My ovaries were so sore! It seemed to subside this morning but then started feeling achy and tender again in both ovaries. I had a nap and have been drinking a lot of water and it seems to have helped but I'm still slightly tender. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

My ovaries were very swollen last month and i felt really bloated around ovulation. I had painful lower back too. I've read that the ovaries can swell when they have been over stimulated with drugs. If you are worried or suffering pain go back to the doctors. Sorry I'm not much help, hope its a good sign for you xx

Hi girls, I just had a question. I had my IUI on Friday after 9 days on a low dose of gonal f and the ovidrel shot on thurs. I started having pain last night, low grade cramping. I woke up in the middle of the night and I was in agony! My ovaries were so sore! It seemed to subside this morning but then started feeling achy and tender again in both ovaries. I had a nap and have been drinking a lot of water and it seems to have helped but I'm still slightly tender. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Hi hun, in my experience when on meds, I always got bad ovulation pain, so I knew exactly when I was ovulating. I'm thinking that maybe your ovaries overstimulated and when you ovulated, you felt it. Sperm can stay in you for up to 7 days, so you still have a chance if iui was done a day or 2 before ovulation! Always good to have them waiting there when the egg pops! Good luck hun and fx for a bfp!

Hi I go in tomm for another u/s and blood test..maybe we can see if it's twins:)

Good luck with your u/s! Do you have a feeling its twins? I go on Thursday for my u/s and I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat! Post a pic of your scan, I love seeing those!

I'm still here lurking. Mines was cancelled because I'd small folicles. Dtd anyway and waiting for af so I can start new iui round.

When are you expecting af to arrive? What meds will you be doing this next cycle?

Thanks wildchic and lazydaisys, I am feeling much better today, started improving last night. I am a little concerned I had the iui on Friday morning and the ovidrel trigger on Thursday, seems I would have ovulated really late on Saturday night if that's what it was. Would the timing be ok? This is my very first iui, sorry for the 20 questions!

Hope you get a surprise bfp anyway!!

Tested my opk around 10 last night and guessing I caught the beginning of my surge, so I decided on doing a back-to-back iui this cycle. Dh was off of work today so I changed my follie scan appt to an iui instead. Wash came back at 36 million this time and 94 motility, another increase from the 34 million last cycle. My doctor wasnt in today so I saw another doctor at the practice. Loved her! She showed me the screen when doing an ultrasound after the iui and explained everything to me. She said lining was great, both eggs were great, one measuring 23mm and one measuring 24mm and that they hadn't dropped yet so to come back for another iui tomorrow, which was my plan anyway! I told her how I was worried about timing with the last two iui's, and she said there couldn't have been better timing this time, so that made me feel better! Come on spermies penetrate those eggies!!!!

When are you expecting af to arrive? What meds will you be doing this next cycle?

Any time. They are keeping me on the clomid as they said it worked for med, it was just one of those freaky months. I'm willing to give it one more try. Hope you are doing well.

Good luck with your u/s! Do you have a feeling its twins? I go on Thursday for my u/s and I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat! Post a pic of your scan, I love seeing those!

Thanks.. It went well... We're on schedule... 6 weeks 3 days along... Looks like a grain of rice.. Can't post a pic on the iPad somehow... Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Btw how do u get your footers on how far along are you..thanks

Tested my opk around 10 last night and guessing I caught the beginning of my surge, so I decided on doing a back-to-back iui this cycle. Dh was off of work today so I changed my follie scan appt to an iui instead. Wash came back at 36 million this time and 94 motility, another increase from the 34 million last cycle. My doctor wasnt in today so I saw another doctor at the practice. Loved her! She showed me the screen when doing an ultrasound after the iui and explained everything to me. She said lining was great, both eggs were great, one measuring 23mm and one measuring 24mm and that they hadn't dropped yet so to come back for another iui tomorrow, which was my plan anyway! I told her how I was worried about timing with the last two iui's, and she said there couldn't have been better timing this time, so that made me feel better! Come on spermies penetrate those eggies!!!!

Good luck girl!

Thanks.. It went well... We're on schedule... 6 weeks 3 days along... Looks like a grain of rice.. Can't post a pic on the iPad somehow... Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Btw how do u get your footers on how far along are you..thanks

That's great! Did u manage to hear heartbeat? About the footers, just click on one of mine that you like & it will take u to the site. There u can make your own one! Hth!

Any time. They are keeping me on the clomid as they said it worked for med, it was just one of those freaky months. I'm willing to give it one more try. Hope you are doing well.

I'm doing ok, thanks! Just still suffering from the nausea, but I'm not complaining! Will they up your dose of clomid? Hope af shows so u can get things started! I'm routing for you lazy!

That's great! Did u manage to hear heartbeat? About the footers, just click on one of mine that you like & it will take u to the site. There u can make your own one! Hth!

Hi I thought it might be twins cause on first u/s they thought they saw another but could quit say for sure.. Then on Monday they looked and was only one! I didn't hear the heartbeat but we saw it on the u/s .. We go back next Monday so hopefully can hear it then.. Good luck on thur.. Let us know all about it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->