May IUI's!!

Hi Ladies,

Very quiet in here!
I hope u are all doing ok and that u will announce bfp's soon!

I'm just updating!
I went for a scan today, measuring 7w2d and we're expecting TWINS!!!
We're very happy and cautious at the same time. We told dd today and she's so excited!

Here's the scan:)

Attachments

• Twins.jpg
    Twins.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
Have no idea when my due date is, I was too shocked to even remember to ask,lol. But doc did say that twins are born before due date anyway(most of the time). So I'm thinking somewhere in December,maybe. I'll aske at my next visit though.

Congrats on the twins! I have always wanted twins. Do you have any hopes for gender??

Update for me: Today is 14dpIUI and I got a BFN. I am going to talk to my doctor today about ultrasounds and HCG trigger. Hoping that next month I can get my BFP.

Congrats to all who did. I am so excited for all of you!! :happydance:

Hi everyone, I've been stalking this thread and you all seem inviting so here I am. This is my first time ever posting so it's foreign to me. :) I'm on my 4th and last iui. We have MFI, low motility and morph. Have been TTC for about 2 years. This round I'm on menopur and will do trigger. Just went in for scan this morning and have three follies. Fingers and toes crossed. After this round we will just be leaving it up to fate. Some days I'm totally okay with it and other days I'm not sure. Just hoping this is the lucky round. Good luck to everyone!

Wild chic can you remind me how many folicles you had and what size they were. What was you lining like? X

Hi everyone, I've been stalking this thread and you all seem inviting so here I am. This is my first time ever posting so it's foreign to me. :) I'm on my 4th and last iui. We have MFI, low motility and morph. Have been TTC for about 2 years. This round I'm on menopur and will do trigger. Just went in for scan this morning and have three follies. Fingers and toes crossed. After this round we will just be leaving it up to fate. Some days I'm totally okay with it and other days I'm not sure. Just hoping this is the lucky round. Good luck to everyone!

Welcome Hfbb!! I totally hear you, some days are fine and some days I'm not sure how I will make it through. I hope this time works for you and you get your BFP!!

We are on round 2, just waiting for ovulation so we can go in for IUI and begin the long TWW again.

Congrats wildchic!!! I would LOVE twins!!! :happydance:

Thanx Ladies :flower:

Lazy- I had 3 follies that were very small the day I triggered and ovulated(same day). My follies were 17mm(biggest), 14&15mm. I really thought the bfp cycle was a bust coz I always read of ladies with follies that were 26mm or 24mm! My lining started out at 5.3mm,then doubled my dose of Progynova to 2x2mg/day. Then on cd11 lining was 7.-something. On cd14 it was a 9.2mm and that's the day I ovulated. Oh and I also had a shot of Menopur day of trigger.

Hfbb- welcome hun! Were all your iui's monitored? If you have MFI, iui should take those numbers up, do u know your numbers? Fx that this round works :hugs:

I hope everyone else is doing ok!

Where are the other ladies???
Fluterby
Wantjust1more
RayeAnne
Claudia
Beneathmywing

Hope u ladies are good and that u got good news, that why you're all missing!

wildchic--- wow!!!!! congrats!!
i've had 2 sets of twins-- one set is going to be 8 yrs old and the other set passed away. 2011'-- Your's look fraternal! I have boy/girl twins and let me tell you-- when they are born, just get them on the same sleep schedule-- your life will be alot easier :) The picture was when they were smaller but their so fun!

Otherwise! It's double the fun!!!

I'm cd 25/11 dpo all we did this cycle was 100mg of clomid- I cancelled iui and trigger. AND only :sex: twice around the pos. opk. So with my boobs freaking killing me, i'm sure af is coming. However, i'm proud to say (this is a first) I have NOT picked up a hpt!! so proud. going to wait this puppy out. even though i want to run to the store. I'm not.

I'm so in shock about your twins!!! it's so wonderful!

Attachments

• 5450_239922840376_3308354_n.jpg
    5450_239922840376_3308354_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1
wildchic--- wow!!!!! congrats!!
i've had 2 sets of twins-- one set is going to be 8 yrs old and the other set passed away. 2011'-- Your's look fraternal! I have boy/girl twins and let me tell you-- when they are born, just get them on the same sleep schedule-- your life will be alot easier :) The picture was when they were smaller but their so fun!

Otherwise! It's double the fun!!!

I'm cd 25/11 dpo all we did this cycle was 100mg of clomid- I cancelled iui and trigger. AND only :sex: twice around the pos. opk. So with my boobs freaking killing me, i'm sure af is coming. However, i'm proud to say (this is a first) I have NOT picked up a hpt!! so proud. going to wait this puppy out. even though i want to run to the store. I'm not.

I'm so in shock about your twins!!! it's so wonderful!

Glad that you still went with the meds! So proud of u for not doing a hpt*clapping hands* Your twins are beautiful! Wow 8 already! Did u have help raising them in the beginning? I hope this cycle works & that u won't have to go back to iui!

I hope so too. Couldn't even hug dh because they hurt so bad. I have a gut feeling this is af, but thoughout this cycle they haven't hurt. Idk-- I haven't really been symptom spotting. So hard to tell...

We did have help- We lived with my parents for about 6 months. I breastfeed them while they were in the hospital (they were there for 3 weeks) they were born at 31 weeks. I now (if had twins again) would drink a gallon of water, helps with the pregnancy and trying to avoid preclampsia- which is why mine were born early.

Thanks for the heads up about the water wantjus1more! I'm hating the taste of water atm but will have to drink more! Its good that you're not symptom spotting, it takes that stress away at least!

Thanks for the heads up about the water wantjus1more! I'm hating the taste of water atm but will have to drink more! Its good that you're not symptom spotting, it takes that stress away at least!

I hate water too, in general. I used the crystal light packets to flavor the water. It really helped. :thumbup:

I think af is going to be harsh. Yesterday, last night, My boobs were in so much pain. OMGosh'.. I could cry. I couldn't move, i didn't want to be touched they hurt so bad. I don't remember them hurting this bad...

I hope that the boobs being sore is a good sign! When is af suppose 2 show? Fx for u hun!

Hi Ladies,

Very quiet in here!
I hope u are all doing ok and that u will announce bfp's soon!

I'm just updating!
I went for a scan today, measuring 7w2d and we're expecting TWINS!!!
We're very happy and cautious at the same time. We told dd today and she's so excited!

Here's the scan:)

Oh my! How exciting!!!!! Congrats hun!

I'm here ladies! Went to my sisters in North Carolina for a few days and stayed away from bnb and anything ttc related while I was there. Im at 7dpo today. My temp had stayed high.. Didnt temp for two days because I wasn't sleeping too well, but this morning after a high temp yesterday I had a huge temp dip below coverline. Hoping its implantation! Not really feeling much but it's probably because I've been so busy and haven't been obsessing on symptom spotting lol

pretty sure i'm out ladies have that "wet" feeling again like af will arrive tomorrow on our 8 year wedding ann.. ugh.. Nice gift! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->