May IUI's!!

Amie1017 - Thank you and good luck on round two. Maybe we will be agonizing over the TWW together.

Wildchic - Congrats on your twins...so exciting! Yes, all my iui's were monitored. I started with two rounds of clomid alone, then a round of clomid plus menopur, then I got a cyst and had to take a few months off. Currently just on menopur. Each time I used a trigger shot. Unfortunately, my doctors office doesn't tell me the numbers at iui, but originally his numbers were motility 20, morph 2 and count 49.9.

update - I had my second ultra sound this morning and the 3 follies are growing. I do my trigger shot wed night and have iui Friday morning.

Good luck to everyone out there and thanks for listening!

Well so I caved and took a cheapie from wally world.. you know the usual line eye crap. :haha: But nothing over the top. Boobs still sore...Have white, clump stuff... So just have to wait it out.. so praying she's gone. I really don't think it's going to happen since we only :sex: twice around o'day... skipped all iui appts. and everything... just thought 3+ years is getting to be much. But guess will see. I do believe in miracles! :flower:

Tomorrow is our :wedding: anniversary and girls I'm so praying to give dh that big WOWA you're going to be a daddy!!!!! (again) this ttc 3 years is over.

Attachments

• hpt of june 2014.jpg
    hpt of june 2014.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Wantjust1more- happy anniversary! Hope you get the best anniversary gift ever! Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Wantjust1more- happy anniversary hun! Have u tested again? I couldn't see anything on the test u posted, but I'm on my phone, so its hard for me to see anything! Good luck and please update!

Amie1017 - Thank you and good luck on round two. Maybe we will be agonizing over the TWW together.

Wildchic - Congrats on your twins...so exciting! Yes, all my iui's were monitored. I started with two rounds of clomid alone, then a round of clomid plus menopur, then I got a cyst and had to take a few months off. Currently just on menopur. Each time I used a trigger shot. Unfortunately, my doctors office doesn't tell me the numbers at iui, but originally his numbers were motility 20, morph 2 and count 49.9.

update - I had my second ultra sound this morning and the 3 follies are growing. I do my trigger shot wed night and have iui Friday morning.

Good luck to everyone out there and thanks for listening!

Fx that this cycle works! Good luck with iui on friday! Kmfx for you!

Haven't tested again.. Waiting for af.. If nothing I'll test, but don't want too spend any $ since the bfn..

Praying girls, praying so hard!

My periods are normally 26ish days not irregular. I get positive opks on cd 14/15 every month. I tested right now with a Walgreens cheepie and bfn. So now to wait for af. :cry:

Have that "wet" feeling again. :growlmad:

I was thinking that this cycle might be a bust if i ovulated on my "bad" side which is the side with no tube :cry:

Thank you hun, I've never ever EVER been this late.. unless pregnant... The lastest 16dpo (even then af came that day).. I'm guessing she'll be here tomorrow? Will see. Trying not to get my hopes up.:shrug: I'm wondering if the clomid through my period off? I have NO symptoms (other than boobs tender) but nothing. Some wetness, but nothing out of the norm. So weird.

Hi is your period irregular ? Are you gonna test again?

Here was my opk on june 3rd. By june 4th it was neg. So if i ovulated on the "good" side (since I only have one tube) I'm going on 17dpo. I'm so confused. But i'll continue to wait for my miracle. :coffee::hugs:

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1401801755853.jpg
    ResizedImage_1401801755853.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1
To good to be true... Af showed.. I'm starting to think ivf is the only way with one tube.. I still think miracles happen, just don't know why mine is taking awhile.. :cry:

To good to be true... Af showed.. I'm starting to think ivf is the only way with one tube.. I still think miracles happen, just don't know why mine is taking awhile.. :cry:

Hi sorry bout af ... I went to a fertility clinic before iui and the chances increases a lot by doing the injectables. I was on clomid before the injectables but did not get pregnant ... If it's an option look into injectables. And I was working with one tube too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->