• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May IUI's!!

Where is everyone in their cycles and when does the testing begin?? As you know, I'm 3dpiui and go on Saturday for cd21 bloods, then the Saturday after is my official test date(17th May). So hoping we're all lucky this month!

Claudia- I actually hate the taste of water!! But I guess I'll have to hey? Do you pick up the sperm and keep it with you until iui? Is it frozen? I'm sorry, but I'm not to clued up with how it works with donor sperm.

lol its ok trust me i ask a thousand and one questions. so its in a tank frozen and its good for up to a week after i pick it up, doesnt need to be put in the freezer,teehee cuz i asked lol, but im hoping to use it later this week and since im leaving for a few hrs i figured id pick it up now.

oh i hate water too. ive gotten better as of recently but i noticed that i enjoy water the most when i have lemon slices in it. try it :)

Strange that you have to get an ok from a social worker to use donor sperm...because on the other end of it, couples with no fertility issues can repopulate as much as they want without ANY clearance.

I am not a fan of water, either. I am trying to drink more. I am actually drinking my last fully caffeinated coffee today at work. I use the k-cups. So after today it will be half caf & decaf.

Something else you can do for a uti is take either AZO pills or cranberry pills. I prefer cranberry just because they are cheaper. Also vit C. That can help & if you are like me, it is easier to take a pill than remember to drink/eat something.

I am on CD 14...2 days past IUI...my official test day is May 18. I am currently using cheap tests to test out my trigger...so I may just continue them after...I am no good at waiting...which is why I have to test out the trigger...I want to know for sure it is out of my system & not getting a false positive. I do not go in for any blood work during the TWW...I have had Progesterone tested before...I am also on Progesterone supplements.

lol its ok trust me i ask a thousand and one questions. so its in a tank frozen and its good for up to a week after i pick it up, doesnt need to be put in the freezer,teehee cuz i asked lol, but im hoping to use it later this week and since im leaving for a few hrs i figured id pick it up now.

oh i hate water too. ive gotten better as of recently but i noticed that i enjoy water the most when i have lemon slices in it. try it :)

I'll try the lemon. Can't hurt! Aren't you concerned that you may not ovulate in the next week? I would be freaking out if I were you coz things always go wrong with me! Hope it works out and you do ovulate in the next few days!!

Strange that you have to get an ok from a social worker to use donor sperm...because on the other end of it, couples with no fertility issues can repopulate as much as they want without ANY clearance.

I am not a fan of water, either. I am trying to drink more. I am actually drinking my last fully caffeinated coffee today at work. I use the k-cups. So after today it will be half caf & decaf.

Something else you can do for a uti is take either AZO pills or cranberry pills. I prefer cranberry just because they are cheaper. Also vit C. That can help & if you are like me, it is easier to take a pill than remember to drink/eat something.

I am on CD 14...2 days past IUI...my official test day is May 18. I am currently using cheap tests to test out my trigger...so I may just continue them after...I am no good at waiting...which is why I have to test out the trigger...I want to know for sure it is out of my system & not getting a false positive. I do not go in for any blood work during the TWW...I have had Progesterone tested before...I am also on Progesterone supplements.

I've cut out caffeine for about 2 months now. It was so hard at first, but I got use to it. I only drink Rooibos Tea, Green Tea & decaf. What usually works for me for the uti is bicarbonated soda dissolved in water. Is your trigger still showing up on the hpt's? I plan to get the cheap tests tomorrow and start testing Thursday. Good luck & fx for a :bfp:

I've cut out caffeine for about 2 months now. It was so hard at first, but I got use to it. I only drink Rooibos Tea, Green Tea & decaf. What usually works for me for the uti is bicarbonated soda dissolved in water. Is your trigger still showing up on the hpt's? I plan to get the cheap tests tomorrow and start testing Thursday. Good luck & fx for a :bfp:

I had a pretty definite line today with fmu...it has always been faint but I think because it was not fmu...the line is not super dark, but def there no squinting required.

I bought some wondfos on amazon...I think about 25 for $11.

I can't buy those tests from amazon coz I live in South Africa, but I get cheap tests at one of the stores here. I'll probably get 10 tests and test everyday until bfp or af!

I can't buy those tests from amazon coz I live in South Africa, but I get cheap tests at one of the stores here. I'll probably get 10 tests and test everyday until bfp or af!

That is my plan too except maybe test every other day.

Where is everyone in their cycles and when does the testing begin?? As you know, I'm 3dpiui and go on Saturday for cd21 bloods, then the Saturday after is my official test date(17th May). So hoping we're all lucky this month!

I'm 8dpiui... Can't wait until this weekend so I can test and hope for a mothers day present lol

How are you feeling? I know the first couple days suck. At least it did for me bc the bloating was horrible!

I'm 8dpiui... Can't wait until this weekend so I can test and hope for a mothers day present lol

How are you feeling? I know the first couple days suck. At least it did for me bc the bloating was horrible!

I so hope you get a mother's day :bfp: that will be soooo coool! I'm feeling ok, just a bit of cramps on my right side, but I'm not thinking too much of it coz its still early days for me! Will start testing out the trigger tomorrow, so that should keep me busy,lol! Keep us posted on your tests! Sending you loads :dust:

Good luck ladies! Most of you are in your tww and I'm still waiting to O! Started my opks today. Hoping for a positive this weekend! Going in for my ultrasound tomorrow to check on my follie's! Eeeek.

Good luck ladies! Most of you are in your tww and I'm still waiting to O! Started my opks today. Hoping for a positive this weekend! Going in for my ultrasound tomorrow to check on my follie's! Eeeek.

Good luck on your follies check!! Hope you get lots of nice sized ones!

I so hope you get a mother's day :bfp: that will be soooo coool! I'm feeling ok, just a bit of cramps on my right side, but I'm not thinking too much of it coz its still early days for me! Will start testing out the trigger tomorrow, so that should keep me busy,lol! Keep us posted on your tests! Sending you loads :dust:

Thanks! I would love to give my hubby a gift on Mother's Day hehe
The 2nd week of the wait always goes by sooooo slow! Hope your trigger leaves your system soon so you can start looking for that :bfp:
Mines almost out... This time it's taking longer. Last time it was out by 10 days. Or if it doesn't go away that would be better lol

Wanted to join you all!!

We just got done doing iui+ trigger + clomid 100mg..

I went in Saturday and had 4 follies on the right, (the left doesn't matter, no tube) all follies were 16-20mm.. We triggered Sunday, with iui, dh is fine as far as motility, and count. With the wash, there were 70 million they did for iui, and 95% motility.. Fx'd this is it!! 3 years and we are ready for our rainbow!!

I'll try the lemon. Can't hurt! Aren't you concerned that you may not ovulate in the next week? I would be freaking out if I were you coz things always go wrong with me! Hope it works out and you do ovulate in the next few days!!

i AM freaking out thinking what if i DONT ovulate, that would be my luck ugh. this is my first cycle using an OPK and im cd 12 and ive been told i should O cd13-15 so i was hoping i would get my smiley today :( but nothing.

Wanted to join you all!!

We just got done doing iui+ trigger + clomid 100mg..

I went in Saturday and had 4 follies on the right, (the left doesn't matter, no tube) all follies were 16-20mm.. We triggered Sunday, with iui, dh is fine as far as motility, and count. With the wash, there were 70 million they did for iui, and 95% motility.. Fx'd this is it!! 3 years and we are ready for our rainbow!!

Fx for you!!!

Good luck with the follie check! Hope you have good 1's with iui soon! Let us know how the u/s goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->