May IUI's!!

Where is everyone in their cycles and when does the testing begin?? As you know, I'm 3dpiui and go on Saturday for cd21 bloods, then the Saturday after is my official test date(17th May). So hoping we're all lucky this month!

I'm 8dpiui... Can't wait until this weekend so I can test and hope for a mothers day present lol

How are you feeling? I know the first couple days suck. At least it did for me bc the bloating was horrible!

I so hope you get a mother's day :bfp: that will be soooo coool! I'm feeling ok, just a bit of cramps on my right side, but I'm not thinking too much of it coz its still early days for me! Will start testing out the trigger tomorrow, so that should keep me busy,lol! Keep us posted on your tests! Sending you loads :dust:

Thanks! I would love to give my hubby a gift on Mother's Day hehe
The 2nd week of the wait always goes by sooooo slow! Hope your trigger leaves your system soon so you can start looking for that :bfp:
Mines almost out... This time it's taking longer. Last time it was out by 10 days. Or if it doesn't go away that would be better lol

Its a great gift any day,lol! I tested today and there was a definite 2nd line, but its very faint. I'm expecting it to show - by the weekend. Wow, 10days is a long time for it to leave the system! Let's hope what you're seeing is the real deal! Fx for you hun!

Wanted to join you all!!

We just got done doing iui+ trigger + clomid 100mg..

I went in Saturday and had 4 follies on the right, (the left doesn't matter, no tube) all follies were 16-20mm.. We triggered Sunday, with iui, dh is fine as far as motility, and count. With the wash, there were 70 million they did for iui, and 95% motility.. Fx'd this is it!! 3 years and we are ready for our rainbow!!

Welcome hun:) sorry about your tube, but yay for the 4 follies! Your dh's numbers sound great! Fx that this is it for you! When do you test and are you testing out the trigger?

lol its ok trust me i ask a thousand and one questions. so its in a tank frozen and its good for up to a week after i pick it up, doesnt need to be put in the freezer,teehee cuz i asked lol, but im hoping to use it later this week and since im leaving for a few hrs i figured id pick it up now.

oh i hate water too. ive gotten better as of recently but i noticed that i enjoy water the most when i have lemon slices in it. try it :)

I'll try the lemon. Can't hurt! Aren't you concerned that you may not ovulate in the next week? I would be freaking out if I were you coz things always go wrong with me! Hope it works out and you do ovulate in the next few days!!

i AM freaking out thinking what if i DONT ovulate, that would be my luck ugh. this is my first cycle using an OPK and im cd 12 and ive been told i should O cd13-15 so i was hoping i would get my smiley today :( but nothing.

The smiley face ones are the best!! No second guessing! Hope you get a :) soon, wouldn't want those spermies to go to waste!!! I really hope things go as planned!

Well, I took a test today with 3rd wee of the day and there was a very faint line. I know its super early for any symptoms, so I'm putting it down to the trigger that's doing this. I've been dizzy today actually thought I was going to faint! Weird!!! And about 2 hours ago, dh, dd and I were watching a comedy and I started crying!!! Can you believe it?? I was so emotional and still am a bit! I hate these hormone meds! They mess with you!!!

Had my ultrasound today!! Doctor said my body is doing what we want it to do with Clomid. Good news!! Have two possibly three follie's growing. He didnt tell me sizes and the nurse disappeared after I got dressed so couldnt ask her. He said I'm not ready to O yet, but going back on Friday for another ultrasound to check on them unless I get a positive by then. Definitely will remember to ask about sizes then!!!

Lets go follie's keep growing!!

Beneathmywing- great news about having more than 1 follie! Hope they give you the sizes when you request it! Friday will soon be here and you'll soon do the iui! Let's hope those follies play nice!

Beneathmywing- great news about having more than 1 follie! Hope they give you the sizes when you request it! Friday will soon be here and you'll soon do the iui! Let's hope those follies play nice!

Hope so!!!

Had my ultrasound today!! Doctor said my body is doing what we want it to do with Clomid. Good news!! Have two possibly three follie's growing. He didnt tell me sizes and the nurse disappeared after I got dressed so couldnt ask her. He said I'm not ready to O yet, but going back on Friday for another ultrasound to check on them unless I get a positive by then. Definitely will remember to ask about sizes then!!!

Are you going to be doing the trigger shot to!! It's awesome when you know there are more than one!!! :)

Are you going to be doing the trigger shot to!! It's awesome when you know there are more than one!!! :)

No, I am timing with opk. I see you had four! That's awesome. I have high fsh, and they say us girls don't respond too well to fertility meds, so I am over the moon I have more than one follie and am responding well!! FX for us both!!

No, I am timing with opk. I see you had four! That's awesome. I have high fsh, and they say us girls don't respond too well to fertility meds, so I am over the moon I have more than one follie and am responding well!! FX for us both!!

Well, having more than one follie is a good indicator we responded :) when will you be testing?

Well, having more than one follie is a good indicator we responded :) when will you be testing?

Ive been testing opks since yesterday. Not sure if thats what you meant lol

No, but that tells me.. was seeing if we are close in cycle! I don't want to go crazy in the 2ww.. (ya right)

No, but that tells me.. was seeing if we are close in cycle! I don't want to go crazy in the 2ww.. (ya right)

Nope havent had the iui yet! Yeah its impossible to not go crazy!!

Yes, well fx'd and toes, this is our month ladies!!! We got this!!

I feel myself very agitated... Hopefully this passes tomorrow.

My trigger seems to be out of my system. Got a neg test this morning.

When did you trigger again? I triggered last Friday, a week ago tomorrow. I tested this morning at 6 days past trigger and there was still a faint line. I'm thinking mine will be negative by Saturday/Sunday. Are you having any symptoms? I've been cramping today and it feels just like af:(

When did you trigger again? I triggered last Friday, a week ago tomorrow. I tested this morning at 6 days past trigger and there was still a faint line. I'm thinking mine will be negative by Saturday/Sunday. Are you having any symptoms? I've been cramping today and it feels just like af:(

I triggered Fri as well with IUI on Sunday. I was surprised to see the neg today...but it was very clear...no faint line & it was fmu. I am not having symptoms. I do have random cramps here & there...very faint. I did practically pass out last night tired...but I had a long day.

I triggered Fri as well with IUI on Sunday. I was surprised to see the neg today...but it was very clear...no faint line & it was fmu. I am not having symptoms. I do have random cramps here & there...very faint. I did practically pass out last night tired...but I had a long day.

So anything that looks like a line from here onwards is a bfp!!! Fx for you! When will you test again?

So anything that looks like a line from here onwards is a bfp!!! Fx for you! When will you test again?

I am not really sure. I really didn't expect the line to be gone by now. I may just test every other day or every few days. It is still really early. I have a ton of those cheap wondfo tests, so it's not like I am really wasting anything.

How my gosh beaglemom-I'm excited for you!!! i couldn't hold back I'd be testing everyday..

My doctor told me to wait 10 days then test.. Next Wednesday I'll be poas!!! :)

Keep testing!!
How many dpiui are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back