• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Any update ttcbabyisom or sprite?

Fingers crossed for you both :flower:

I'm 1DPO again and back in the dreaded 2WW already. FX'd I might still get a May BFP. xxx

Hi JoLM it's better than waiting to O I'm only on cd3 want to swap haha

You still have time for a may bfp yay keep us posted x

Pretty convinced this is not my month now. Have quite a bit of pain on the left side of my tummy feels like someone pinching really hard not sure what is causing it but pretty convinced something to do with af!!

Trying to think that whatever happens I can try again next month, going to try and hold out to test until af is late, due on on either monday or tuesday so if no sign will maybe test on wed but if I can hold out will wait till the weekend!! (I know unlikely!!! :wacko:)
On nights next week so hopefully if nothing on Monday will either be sleeping or working so may take mind off this damn ttc, its toooooooooo hard :brat:

hope everyone having a good weekend?
xx

I was going to wait til I was late too but the witch came early. Don't give up hope just yet you might get a surprise bfp, working late should help to distract you and it will be testing time before you know it.

I'm only cd3 it's going so slowly can't wait to be back I the tww at least I can symptom spot then to help pass the time

Any update ttcbabyisom or sprite?

Fingers crossed for you both :flower:

I for sure think i'm out this month and SUPER devastated...i was just so sure of it this month. DAMN SYMPTOMS. My temp took a drop this morning (look at my chart) pretty much confirming it for me. The only miracle that could happen is if the temp goes back up tomorrow above the coverline and then stays there. Don't see that happening. I'm numb. Thanks for checking on me. I hate that. :nope:

its mothers day in australia so happy mothers day to all the mummies and happy mothers day to all the mummies with angel babies:) i should have been 6 and half months and only had 8 weeks to go but hopeflly get a june BFP for me :) how is everyone going on here??

Well pretty convinced now am out for this month, woken up with my usual af cramps and back pain so its only s matter of time before she shows her witchy face :growlmad:
trying to keep positive but we could not have bd'd more last month and the month when we conceived (ntnp), we only bd'd twice!!!!
Hows everyone else today?

Well pretty convinced now am out for this month, woken up with my usual af cramps and back pain so its only s matter of time before she shows her witchy face :growlmad:
trying to keep positive but we could not have bd'd more last month and the month when we conceived (ntnp), we only bd'd twice!!!!
Hows everyone else today?

Pretty crummy right along there with ya...and a bit confused. My temp spiked this morning so not sure what that's about. Yesterday's drop had me convinced i was out...maybe i still am but is it normal for it to spike like it did this morning this late in the game after a drop like that??? I really thought i had this charting thing down and then this happens. What am i supposed to make of this?
I'm sorry you may be out this month too. :hugs:

ttcbabyisom-:hugs: have replied to your post on a different thread but just wanted to send hugs!!

She hasn't appeared yet but got a weird sharp pain across abdomen worse on the left :shrug: feel a bit wet down there (sorry if tmi :blush:), so keep having to check if af has arrived why is this soooo hard :cry:

xx

Thanks Mrs Duck, you'll be in the TWW before you know it.

Sprite2011, I got a lot sharp pains when I was PG last time, fx'd its good news and likewise ttcbabysiom.

stay positive ttcbabyisom and sprite you are not out yet don't forget pregnancy and af symptoms are so very similar I'm still routing for you both I want to see our heading change to UPDATE 4 BFP'S

I'm out!! AF arrived this morning, :growlmad: hey ho on to june!!
Any good news out there?
ttcbabyisom- any news?

Think we have to change the name of this thread to June BFP!!!

:hugs::hugs: sorry that AF got u hun..here's to another cycle:hugs:

AFM: I am officially 11 days late - I tested on the 7th and it was a BFN - so I refuse to test until after our Ann which is on the 18 of May so will test on the 19th to avoid being grumpy...:nope:

So sorry af got u. U will be lucky in June and get ur BFP!

Oh no not you too sprite, what has happened this month, hopefully there will be lots of bfp's next month to make up for it.

Any news ttcbabyisom?

Mummywant2be I hope it's good news, hang in there.

June here we all come

Oh no not you too sprite, what has happened this month, hopefully there will be lots of bfp's next month to make up for it.

Any news ttcbabyisom?

Mummywant2be I hope it's good news, hang in there.

June here we all come

I know weird isn't it!!! Trying to think positively if we conceive in June will be near our first wedding anniversary which will be nice! Not sure is possible to bd any more than we did last month but will have to try!!! :haha:
xx

So ANOTHER BFN this morning…assuming this for sure means no pregnancy this cycle. My temps are completely confusing though. Went down on cd 11 and 12 and then shot back up cd 13 and back down on 14…BUT bbt is confusing me because this morning’s first temp was 97.26 and took it again right away without moving or anything and it was 97.71. WTH??? Supposed to get AF tomorrow…feel it’s inevitable at this point and feeling the most down EVER. Just numb. :nope:

I’m sorry to all of you that have gotten this same news, I pray that next month is your month. Our month. Please God.

I'm out!! AF arrived this morning, :growlmad: hey ho on to june!!
Any good news out there?
ttcbabyisom- any news?

Think we have to change the name of this thread to June BFP!!!

Added June lol

Damn that :witch:

I was in tears yesterday. It was a very hard m.d. Our angel would of been due in less then a month...my dd was not near me...and ss was being an ass...and to top it off my daughters god mom, is due in less then a month and she is having a little boy...I bawled when I found out and then got very angry. I have been praying for a little boy...and now on my due date...she is having one. :cry: at least my bil noticed I was having a hard time and went out and got me a large bar of Godiva chocolate. (smart man) lol today is the last day DH works morning shift so at least I will have him around more which should help.

I agree sprite we have been bd'ing so much since mmc we can't do much more, hopefully this will be our cycle. It's my anniversary this month which was why I wanted a may bfp so much but oh we'll June it is.

Ttcbabyisom your body is just toying with you, I hope you wake up tomorrow to a bfp instead of the witch

Sweetz you poor thing you are having a tough time of things at the moment glad your dh is on a change of shift and is at home more to spoil you.

I hope it's going to rain bfp's in june after the poor turn out of them in may.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->