May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

I hope so! Mine is always 7 days long but this af seems to be slowing down early yay

I noticed after the d&c my periods became very short...I used to have them really heavy for 3-4 days then stop 2-3 days later. Now I bleed heavy for 1 day, then taper off to nothing within 2 days. Also the cramping is sooo much less then it used to be. When I was younger I would miss school sometimes bc the pain was so bad.

I notice that too....after my d&e my periods have been short. Long cycles but short periods. I don't know! Maybe there is a connection. I'm fine with only 3 days of af that's for sure! Haha!

Joining the crowd...

Only mc'd last week and no idea what my cycle will be like, but we're getting started as soon as things have settled down. Would be nice if we managed it by oh's birthday at the end of May :)

Good luck everyone xxx

I will also be joining. After my TR my periods has been 3 days where as it was usually 7. My conception week is next week and we are praying for a BFP in MAY

I will also be joining. After my TR my periods has been 3 days where as it was usually 7. My conception week is next week and we are praying for a BFP in MAY

gl girl!!! :dust:

I dunno about you ladies but I can't wait for the :witch: to be gone so I can start with the trying again!! I have a good feeling about May. :)

I'm hoping for a May BFP maybe late April BFP, I think i'm CD12. I've had my 2nd AF after an ERPC in Jan 12. FX'd for everyone. xx

I dunno about you ladies but I can't wait for the :witch: to be gone so I can start with the trying again!! I have a good feeling about May. :)

:happydance: totally in the same boat!! Haha! I'm on cd3 and hoping af is gone by tomorrow some can get started! I've been ovulating late tho so prob wouldn't get a BFP til May for sure.....fingers crossed for us all!!!

I want to join you guys! I had a miscarriage in March or February I actually don't know the actual time. I bled forever and it stopped after 46 days. anyway, had my first AF two weeks ago and am ovulation, I think, as I type this ;-) While it may be an April BFP, I still think it counts for this forum. I am hopeful and incidentally my birthday is the day after my AF is due so... stay tuned.

So...after some research online (Google is my best friend and worst enemy lol) I think I have a possible reason to why I have been having so much difficulty. I have shown signs of hypothyroidism for months and have asked my doc to do blood tests. He refused and I switched doctors. New appt on the 19th. I am going to demand the blood tests. If it is my thyroid, that would explain everything...the tiredness, moodness, weight gain, itty bitty periods, etc etc. I kinda hope that is all it is bc that is an easy fix. I was put on medication years ago that a side effect was problems with the thyroid. Levels should of been checked and they never were. *facepalm* *fingers crossed for the 19th* I will let ya'll know...

my AF is normally 7 days and was only 3/4 days as well this time too - had pprom at 15 weeks and ERPC to remove placenta. has anyone's ovulation day changed I am normally CD18/19 and wondering if it will happen earlier or later??

Hi Cracker, my cycles day have completly changed after my ERPC. The first AF took 8 1/2 weeks and then my latest AF arrived 3 weeks later. I'm presuming my ovulation days are are still all over the place. Before my MMC, I had a 28 day cycle without fail.

Time will tell- i usually ovulate cd12-14. Im on cd5 at the moment after my first af and I really hope I don't have to wait longer than usual to ovulate. Im going to start using my opk's tomorrow as I really don't want to miss it and u never know.... Maybe I will ovulate really early

Hey! Know some of you already am 8 weeks post erpc for a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks, may have had af (brown bleeding 1 red spot gp seems to think was), starting 24 days ago, haven't ovulated yet, not sure what is going on but am trying to be hopeful for a BFP in May!!

Heres to baby dust to all of us- and to a lucky thread!!
:dust:

BDunn12 - How far along were you when you miscarried? Are you starting SMEP tonight? I start in 3 days. Guys - feel free to stalk my journal!

I was 8w4d when the heart stopped beating but didn't find out until 10w2d. :cry: I started SMEP on Tuesday! Unfortunately, I missed BDing today because DH had to work! I'll rape him tomorrow though. :)

Count me in to .. I had a mc in January day before we got married :( I have a bicornuate uterus ( heart shaped ) so hopefully I get my BFP in may to :)
Good luck and hopefully BFP's for all of us x

I have a bicornuate uterus too! I'm sorry for your loss. Especially the day before you got married! :(

Count me in to .. I had a mc in January day before we got married :( I have a bicornuate uterus ( heart shaped ) so hopefully I get my BFP in may to :)
Good luck and hopefully BFP's for all of us x

I have a bicornuate uterus too! I'm sorry for your loss. Especially the day before you got married! :(

Yeah was pretty hard but we had a beautiful day and knew our little angle baby was watching over us .. I am thinking I am pregnant now even though have only just finished AF but was talking to my doc yesterday and us ladies with a BU are more likely to still get our period as while one side is pregnant tr other side doesn't realize so still menstrates which is a huge bummer :/ just gotta build up the courage to test lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->