May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Has anyone starting comparing pregnancy symptoms with previous symptoms? I'm about CD 17 and sure my boobs are getting tender, which is similar to last time. I've also got lower back pain and dull cramps in stomach, AF not due for another 11 days and did get this as well. xx

JoLM - Yessss. I'm crazy. I haven't even O'd yet that I know of and I took a pregnancy test today because my boobs felt tender, i've been tired, and I've gained 2 pounds in like a week. I took it knowing it was going to be negative but couldn't resist the urge. :nope:

Hey ladies, any chance I could join in?

This is my first cycle after a chemical pregnancy last month and am about to ov today or tomorrow.

I've got a history of 2 mmc before having my DD then since we started TTC last Sept (when DD turned 1), i've had an early mc, another mmc at 11 weeks and now the CP. Trying to remain as optimistic as possible but because i haven't been sure to start TTC again this month, we've been more NTNP rather than follow a BD 'plan' (and I am a girl who sure loves a plan!).

GL to all and fingers crossed for plenty of sticky BFP'S x

Welcome glitter! :)

So isn't this the greatest...entering my fertile time and what do I do?? I pull out my dang back!! Argh...son of a *BLEEP* lol!! S'ok.. I'm relaxing today, and hope it heals itself fast! I joked with DH saying he will have to do all the work haha! Must find the humor in everything! That's me! Hope the rest of you are having better luck the I am!

I am still waiting to ovulate here. I am on CD21 (counting 1st day of m/c bleeding as day 1) and had some spots of EWCM yesterday but then it all went away and I've had no O pains or +OPKs. Can't wait for O to come for real so that we can have a chance at catching this eggy!

Sweetz- we have a saying.. lie back and think of England!! May come in useful :winkwink: :rofl:

I have finally got my first proper af 9 weeks after the mc, had really light bleeding 28 days before this bleed so seem to have gone back to normal again, this bleed much heavier tho (horribly so but suppose its been a while!!), didn't ovulate tho so hopefully that will be at usual time and can try for my sticky bean!! :happydance:
can't believe how happy I am for af although feel pretty :growlmad: actually a good thing!!

Hey glitter, welcome to the thread:hi:

Hope we have many BFPs!!!
:hugs:

JoLM - Yessss. I'm crazy. I haven't even O'd yet that I know of and I took a pregnancy test today because my boobs felt tender, i've been tired, and I've gained 2 pounds in like a week. I took it knowing it was going to be negative but couldn't resist the urge. :nope:

I know how you feel, I did a test last night and it was the expected BFN. I've now promised myself not to do another before next Friday 27th, when AF due. But boobs very tender still and getting occasional sharp pain in stomach.

My FX'd are crossed for you.

Good luck Tawn and JolM!!! Can't wait to hear some good news!

Bdunn, Sweetz, and Sprite you all crack me up!!!! Sweetz, you will be doing all the work for the next 9 months so lay back and relax hahaha

AFM, I am waiting to O altho only on day 6 so i have about 10 days. Really, really feel like forgetting the dr's orders and trying this month, but I guess I will wait to get the hsg and shoot for May. Spring is in the air and it is time to make some babies darn it!!!

I'm on cd11 after first af. Waiting to ovulate. Cm indicates I should o soon but still getting negative opk's. Hope it happens soon!

Good luck to everyone else x

Lay back and relax and think of England...I can do that haha!! :laugh2:

Back feeling better & DH starts his PTO Friday. He has this Friday until a week from Monday off. Wasn't planned this way but my whole fertile time he is off! Awesome!! He will have to do the work tonight to make sure I don't hurt anything any worse though lol.

Can i jump in on this thread? im wating on af to show but i should be cd1 in the next couple days

Hey ladies can I join? The :witch: has shown her face today so cd1.... Hard work this trying to conceive malarkey :(

hey Cheryl!
glad she has finally shown her face!! i'm now CD3 on my first proper af after the mmc (only took 9 weeks!!), no ovulation last cycle so am keeping my fingers crossed for this one! why is it so hard???

mammaspat :hi: welcome to the thread

heres to everyone getting their sticky beans!! :hugs:

hey Cheryl!
glad she has finally shown her face!! i'm now CD3 on my first proper af after the mmc (only took 9 weeks!!), no ovulation last cycle so am keeping my fingers crossed for this one! why is it so hard???

mammaspat :hi: welcome to the thread

heres to everyone getting their sticky beans!! :hugs:

Aw sprite I kno guess I've been lucky it's only been 6 wks since mc and I did get a +OPK but to be honest it's better to hav had af then u can date the pregnancy when it happens..
I didn't realise how hard it was I came off my pill may last yr and was ntnp until jan then used OPKs for the 1st time then and got a BFP but I didn't think I wud hav needed to worry of mc cos I'm 26 and healthy..
If I knew it was this had I wud hav came off the pill after my wedding in 2010 and started OPKs last yr....
Let's hope tht this is our body's getting back to normal and let the BFPs come our way...

Lots of :dust:

♪♫Temperature is a risssiiiiiinnnnnn'♫♪

♪♫Hubby on vacation♫♪

♪♫Gunna get ma' freak on♫♪

♪♫With some old skool insemination♫♪

HAHAHA!!! Ok I admit it....I'm an idiot :dohh:...but at least I made ya'll laugh right?!:happydance::haha:

♪♫Hubby on vacation♫♪

HAHAHA!!! Ok I admit it....I'm an idiot :dohh:...but at least I made ya'll laugh right?!:happydance::haha:

Ha ha!! Awesome!! :happydance:

Stomach and back pains are getting worse and think i'm looking at another 21 day cycle used to be 28 days without fail before MMC. I'm going to have to be jumping on husband as soon as AF clears at this rate. Oh well might still manage a May BFP at this rate. xxx

♪♫Hubby on vacation♫♪

Sending plenty of baby dust to you and the hubby on his vacation :haha:

TY MrsTruth!!

I go in for blood tests tomorrow. Doctors really are thinking that I have something wrong with my thyroid. I recently switched doctors and this one actually listens. He is running all sorts of blood tests to rule out what might be happening and he is upset with my other doctor bc he performed all the expensive tests before doing a simple blood test. He says with the symptoms I am exhibiting that is most likely the culprit. This means when I do get pregnant I will need supplements as the thyroid is what controls pretty much all functions and is what kick starts the body to be able to support a growing fetus. He said that this is most likely why I miscarried this past November. It actually makes sense.

I am getting a CBC to check platelets, diabetes check (my blood sugar was 65...he said that was low considering I just had coffee with sugar, creamer & a glazed doughnut haha), cholesterol check, liver function, kidney function, & thyroid hormone levels.

FX'd they figure this out!

Sweetz33 I am so happy for you and it sounds like you have did the right thing by switching providers. And with him nipping the situation in the bud I bet the next few mo the you receive your sticky bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->