May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Count me in to .. I had a mc in January day before we got married :( I have a bicornuate uterus ( heart shaped ) so hopefully I get my BFP in may to :)
Good luck and hopefully BFP's for all of us x

I have a bicornuate uterus too! I'm sorry for your loss. Especially the day before you got married! :(

Yeah was pretty hard but we had a beautiful day and knew our little angle baby was watching over us .. I am thinking I am pregnant now even though have only just finished AF but was talking to my doc yesterday and us ladies with a BU are more likely to still get our period as while one side is pregnant tr other side doesn't realize so still menstrates which is a huge bummer :/ just gotta build up the courage to test lol xx

Oh wow! Are you serious? Maybe I need to test! It's kind of good and bad in a way. :test:

Yeah my last period was different to normal normally I am light first day the medium to heavy for 3 days then light on 5th day and spotting on 6th but this month it was spotting for 1 day the. Light to meduim for 1 and half days then back to spotting for 2 and half days so def not a normal period for me.. But trying not to get my hopes to high in case it's a neg I have 5 tests sitting here just waiting for my I just can't seem to find the courage lol x

Lol do it!!!! Have you had any symptoms other than the period??

Had back ache on and off bigger areolas and the last time I was pregnant I got muscle spasms in my left shoulder and am experiencing the same thing. Starting to get pretty tired early on in the day not sleeping the best of a night either but even with my last pregnancy these are all the symptoms I got I never had running to the bathroom every 2 mins or nausea (hubby got that tho lol) so am hoping for a BFP :) how long you been TTC?

GL little mama and bdunn!! TEST!!!! Lol!! I'm curious! Be brave! You can do it!

FX'd littlemama, hope you get your BFP. xx

Exciting!! finger crossed for a BFP for you littlemama!!

I have a didelphic uterus which is 2 totally separate uterus's each with its own cervix (had vaginal septum which was divided when I was 16), I could get pregnant in either side (missed mc was in the left) so am a high risk for twin pregnancy possible different gestational ages!!:wacko: (my doc has had 2 other ladies with this in her career and they both had twins!), also means am likely to have bleeding from which ever uterus I am not pregnant in!! my pregnancies will be classed as high risk due to likelihood of early labour but am quite prepeared for that and some women do make it to term so hopefully will be lucky!
They don't think that my miscarriage was anything to do with my weird uterus tho which is good news!
My clear blue fertility monitor has gone back to low fertility, never reached peak weird :dohh: am having af pains and sore bbs so think af is on her way, hope so then i can get back on track for my May BFP!!
:hugs:

Hello ladies, can I join? I am actually hoping for a june bfp, but will be ttc end of may. I had surgery march 19 and have to have an hsg before ttc which will give me the green light for may! I have had an early mc and a horrible ectopic, but am ready for some happy news!

Sprite2011, I am sooo excited to meet you. I am drawn to your name. My very beloved dog was named Sprite (passed in 2007 and still miss her!)

Did you test littlemama? :test: :test: :test: :haha:

I tested anddddddd BFN. Just as I expected.

We started ttc in October 2011, got pregnant in November 2011. Had the miscarriage in January 2012 and we started back ttc in February and no luck yet. We have been more NTNP. This month we are really trying though. Seems like my cycles are back on track so I feel like I know what my body is going to do and I won't be in the dark this cycle. Good luck with testing!!

Sprite 2011 - That is so weird! When they told me I had a heart shaped uterus the doctor looked at me and said, "Do you know if you have two cervix?"...I looked at her like she was crazy and she just had the most serious face. I didn't even know that was possible!

Oh wow we got pregnant at the same time and both our angels were taken away in jan 2012 :( we started trying straight away but no luck yet .. I tested this morning with an Internet cheapie and was bfn but I don't know something just doesn't sit right with me.. I started bbt this month so hopefully that will help out as since my miscarriage I never have much EWCM but I have been getting little stingy burning pains in my left ovary not like oh my pain just a little annoying still have back ache on and off and sooo tired and very wet feeling down there even tho I am not my cervix has gone right back up soo hopefully the test just wasnt sensitive enough F'Xd I get a BFP soon x

Did you test littlemama? :test: :test: :test: :haha:

I tested anddddddd BFN. Just as I expected.

We started ttc in October 2011, got pregnant in November 2011. Had the miscarriage in January 2012 and we started back ttc in February and no luck yet. We have been more NTNP. This month we are really trying though. Seems like my cycles are back on track so I feel like I know what my body is going to do and I won't be in the dark this cycle. Good luck with testing!!

Sprite 2011 - That is so weird! When they told me I had a heart shaped uterus the doctor looked at me and said, "Do you know if you have two cervix?"...I looked at her like she was crazy and she just had the most serious face. I didn't even know that was possible!

Yep its pretty weird and rare- I didn't know I had anything wrong until I was 16 and had a scan for abdo pain! Had had awful afs and would just leak past tampons (sorry if tmi), but we just thought it was cos I was young and had never got anyone to look :blush: They divided the septum in the vagina (thank god had never tried to have sex, would be a virgin now as would have been impossible and hideous:rofl:!!) but the uterus's are totally divided, some women can get a thin septum which will break in pregnancy but no am not that lucky!!
As I mentioned my last pregnancy was in the left which is v slightly larger, so would probably be best if fell in that one again but I'll take either!!
Hormones still not back on track really after mc but really hoping for a May BFP!!:happydance:

Good luck littlemamma, I was VERY wet with both BFP's so hopefully that is a good sign!!! Sprite, very interesting about your uterus. (Strange sentence) I had a septate dividing my uterus, but had surgery in March to remove it. I would love to have twins! Are you automatically high-risk or does it depend on which side you get pg in? I am high risk due to a kidney issue.

Good luck littlemamma, I was VERY wet with both BFP's so hopefully that is a good sign!!! Sprite, very interesting about your uterus. (Strange sentence) I had a septate dividing my uterus, but had surgery in March to remove it. I would love to have twins! Are you automatically high-risk or does it depend on which side you get pg in? I am high risk due to a kidney issue.

its amazing how many weird things can happen isn't it!! Is your kidney thing related to the uterus thing you had? I know that people with my condition can have duplex kidneys too, but have managed to avoid!
I will always be high risk in pregnancy as may unlikely to make it to 40 weeks and will have to have a c-section, cervix's (plural!!!) unlikely to dilate either!
xx

I am high risk as well. They keep an eye on me bc I'm hypoglycemic and I don't eat much in early pregnancy bc I get real sick. I never seem to gain weight when I get pregnant until the end, then I blow up like a balloon haha I will deal with the sick, I just want my sticky bean!

Sprite, my kidney issue is not related to septate. They did look into it because they both form around the same time, but my kidney issue is not a formation problem but a scarring/filtration problem. It is strange though, you can go through your whole life seeming to be as healthy as can be and in one year find out you have kidney disease and problems with your uterus causing an ectopic and mc. Looking forward now though!! Can't wait till the end of May! It is soo exciting to think of having a baby finally!

Hoping for a May BFP here too. It's CD 4 for me so we will be starting to try again soon! I waited two cycles after my mc, per doctors orders, and am ready to go! Good luck to everyone!

I have decided to just see what happens regarding being pregnant or not and just enjoying BDing with hubby I am due to ovulate at the end of the week and I have some OPK'S but this is my first month using them so does ladies know when I should start testing for the big O since my MC in jan I have been a 30 day cycle, I am predicted to ovulate (according to fertility friend) between the 20th and 22nd so any ideas when to start using the OPK'S?? I started temping this month but I know that only predicts ovulation afterwards x

I am high risk as well. They keep an eye on me bc I'm hypoglycemic and I don't eat much in early pregnancy bc I get real sick. I never seem to gain weight when I get pregnant until the end, then I blow up like a balloon haha I will deal with the sick, I just want my sticky bean!

Hi Sweetz33, I'm the other way a Type 1 Diabetic since I was 8 years old, which make pregnancy high risk. They have to try and stop my sugars getting too high whilst pregnant and apparently we have huge babies. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->