May/June Flowers 2023

@NightFlower here were yesterday’s with super super diluted pee. Pregmates so they suck for progression. I’ll test again in a day or so I think. Not sure. Still feeling kind of traumatized, ha.

The strips I've been using also suck for progression but they are getting darker. I think yours look good.

Thanks. They are pregmates. Seem good for early detection but they just do not progress. When I Google comparisons to frer I get stuff like this! So crazy.

2DB31302-CEA1-4BCB-BD49-931B1BBFACDE.jpeg

Meanwhile here was MY latest frer at 13dpo

60B63458-5E3F-4CF4-AA48-A1D1FEFE00C7.jpeg

@NightFlower here were yesterday’s with super super diluted pee. Pregmates so they suck for progression. I’ll test again in a day or so I think. Not sure. Still feeling kind of traumatized, ha.

When I used pregmate on last pregnancy they were crap I really don't rate them at all :shrug: xx

@tdog yeah they were great 2 years ago but they’ve gone downhill. Seems a lot of women are saying the same thing. It’s unsettling cause they used to be so good but now they just aren’t.

I’ve worked out even if I ovulate late on cd20 I will be due 5th June but would have a May baby as I get induced around 37 weeks.
Would love to join you all here but feeling like it isn’t ever going to happen. Hopefully my mind set will be a bit more positive when I ovulate.
This waiting and waiting for ovulation sucks,

I hope you do join us @Suggerhoney !! I will have this baby in April as I always deliver at 37 weeks due to blood clotting disorder.

Lovely BFPs and yay for the digi hon so happy for you. And thank you so much for being so encouraging and kind to me it means alot.

yay welcome to the thread newbies!!! Congratulations on those tests! MrsKatie those are lovely progression lines I really hope the bleed was implantation and nothing else. Has it stopped now?

Im so excited to be here! I saw our local matalan is doing £5 and under baby sale on baby clothing so I picked up a few bits and a pram toy! Then I panicked because I felt like I jinxed it! lol - like buying a pram toy will affect anything!

I have a bit of a bump going on! I had this with my youngest son, a super early bump! Im craving oranges and ham! :/ Nausea is starting to kick it up a notch too.

How are you all doing?

No it won’t affect anything at all. You enjoy and grab those bargains!
Feeling bloated / crampy. Boobs feel heavy. Other than that, I’m ok. I return to work tomorrow from maternity. Didn’t think I’d be returning pregnant again already. Oops!

hope you’re ok @MrsKatie has the bleeding settled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->