May/June Flowers 2023

Thank you all so much for checking in on me <3

@ukgirl23 my bump will pop real soon, if all stays ok. Hard to hide past 7/8 weeks at this point.

So the last I saw red blood was Sunday early afternoon, and then one tiny smear of light brown Monday morning… so well over 48 hours since I have seen any kind of blood at all. I have very strong symptoms so am feeling hopeful - also guarded and CONSTANTLY checking for blood. 4+2 today.

What symptoms are you having, ladies?

I'm going to be getting a few more tests later this week or weekend to ease my mind. Probably a first response or something like it. Should be nice and dark by then. Still feeling nervous I'm going to start bleeding. I'm only a day over when I usually start a loss. So I have a smidge of hope all will be just fine.

4w3d
Right now I'm Feeling achy in lower abdomen, tired , extremely gassy, boobs feel swollen and I'm on day 4 of a hemorrhoid which hasn't been fun. Taste and smell are already acting up.:shy:

Last edited:
Have any of you told your partner Yet?

TBH I'm still waiting to tell him. Because of the heartache and losses we've had over the last year or so...so I haven't. I feel bad and I will tell him. maybe after I test again this weekend, that's If I make it to 5 weeks, that's when I will. Not sure how i just yet.

Any ideas ladies? If you did how did you. I usually just say it or show him the test. Wanted to do some else.

He might have a clue as he cooked garlic radishes last night (I don't eat them) whole house smelled of garlic and it made me so sick to my stomach yuck!! Thank god the house aired out over night. Was horrid ..haha :haha::sick::sick:

@NightFlower DH is always the first person I tell. This time has been hard with the roller coaster… our loss in 2018 hit him so hard. I told him I was sorry for dragging him along on this and he said “we are a team, we are the same person- you can’t drag me along, we go through everything together.” That helped me so much. It’s a great way to think about it. It’s ok to have him “in the loop” supporting you <3

Thanks ladies.
Would be lovely. Not feeling hopeful but I guess only time will tell.

I really wanted a autumn or winter due date but would be happy with a May due date as it’s not to hot then.
Ideally want to try and avoid June and July but not gonna stop trying.

I would if I was younger but I’m scared if I take a few weeks out ttc I may miss my only chance.

If that makes sense.

Well ladies feeling a ton better today as the hemorrhoid has left the building lol finally. Anyways I get paid today and saw a few good deals on Amazon for pregnancy tests so later on I'll buy those. Put them in my cart.

So by the time I take one I will be in my 5th week. Praise the lord [-o&lt;[-o&lt; and will be telling my OH.

so far seems like it's going okay. No more cramping only had it for like a day think it was implantation cramps. Also no spotting/bleeding at all.
Fingers crossed for baby. I have noticed my temp is up as I keep having hot flashes and at night have the fan blowing on me in just a tee shirt.

Thanks ladies.
Here they are now dried.
Day 3 of no spotting… and tons of symptoms.
How is everyone?

image.jpg

Anyone mind if I join this group? The April one is so quiet and as I've gone over with 3/4 of my pregnancies (even my twins were born after 40 weeks) I could well end up with a May baby - and it looks like most of you are expecting to go in April anyway.

I'm 6+5 today and due April 22

Anyone mind if I join this group? The April one is so quiet and as I've gone over with 3/4 of my pregnancies (even my twins were born after 40 weeks) I could well end up with a May baby - and it looks like most of you are expecting to go in April anyway.

I'm 6+5 today and due April 22
Congratulations I don't think anyone will mind you joining us. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Reactions: NDH
Hi everyone. Hope everyone is feeling ok!

great progression @MrsKatie im so pleased for you!

glad you’re feeling better @NightFlower !! Very reassuring signs there

welcome @NDH , happy and healthy 9 months

AFM, 1st day back at work. 14 hours in a rammed A&E department. My early pregnancy tiredness kicked my ass! Other than that I haven’t felt pregnant at all today. I don’t know whether it’s because I was sooo busy at work. Or I’m being paranoid. I’ve done a cheapie today and it seems darker than the other day. Attached below. Do you think it looks good for 10dpo? I tried a CB digi and the error code came up [-(

DE45B3B8-39E1-42BF-97AC-EB780020B683.jpeg

@IsabellaJayne its perfect for 10dpo. My pregmate is lighter today- if you Google, these cheapies are heartbreakers. I also keep using random hydrated afternoon pee. It’s so unreliable and easy to panic. Seems like they are good for early detection but then they just don’t get dark until like 5 weeks seriously. On that note i am now trying to hold out until 5 weeks to test again…

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is feeling ok!

great progression @MrsKatie im so pleased for you!

glad you’re feeling better @NightFlower !! Very reassuring signs there

welcome @NDH , happy and healthy 9 months

AFM, 1st day back at work. 14 hours in a rammed A&E department. My early pregnancy tiredness kicked my ass! Other than that I haven’t felt pregnant at all today. I don’t know whether it’s because I was sooo busy at work. Or I’m being paranoid. I’ve done a cheapie today and it seems darker than the other day. Attached below. Do you think it looks good for 10dpo? I tried a CB digi and the error code came up [-(

View attachment 1111041
I think it looks good for 10dpo

11 dpo. (It seems crazy that I’ve known for 3 days already, my cycle must be off, I must have O early). Anyway todays test. I wish I had the power to wait until week 5 but I’m off to get more
FRERs today :haha:

D8AD7465-736A-4C7B-BF12-21AD0CBC1500.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back