May/June Flowers 2023

Well looks like I will be retesting on Sunday to ease my mind. Still waiting to get paid but my OH let me use his credit card on Amazon. I bought some frer and Easy@home strips. Going to be a long 2 days.

Woke up kinda crampy has me worried a bit. Just going to be taking it easy today.

Can’t wait to see your next days. Sorry that you’re feeling crappy but all good symptoms :D the cramping is worrying but it’s also a pg symptom too. Why do they have to be the same as pre AF symptoms ](*,)

I’ve still not got any symptoms really. I’m tired. I had severe sickness straight away last pregnancy so it’s a bit worrying the lack of symptoms. I don’t even have cramping or sore bbs

Having a horrible day. Found out my cousin just died. I'm a mess and can't stop crying. He was only 31. I'm devastated and heartbroken. :sad2::cry:

Noticed a little pale pink on my undies so freaking out about that. Was just a dot could barely see it but I did. I just can't deal with losing my baby as well.

@NightFlower oh no, that is horrible, what happened?!? I am so so sorry.
I really hope the pink is nothing. I got pink/brown spotting in more successful pregnancies than not, and always in that 4-5-week window. Huge hugs.

@NightFlower oh no, that is horrible, what happened?!? I am so so sorry.
I really hope the pink is nothing. I got pink/brown spotting in more successful pregnancies than not, and always in that 4-5-week window. Huge hugs.
They're not sure doing a autopsy to find out why he passed so young. Trying to stay calm as I can and not stress out. So hard not to. Have to wait to find out.

Nightflower I am so sorry for the loss of your cousin :(.

I hope the spotting is just from bean snuggling in nice and tight.

Nightflower I am so sorry for the loss of your cousin :(.

I hope the spotting is just from bean snuggling in nice and tight.
Thanks you. I feel like crap been crying all day..Haven't had anymore and if I wasn't paying attention would have never noticed it. Think it was just pale pink mixed cm. Checked myself and nothing. :shrug:.

Reactions: NDH
evening all, I hope you are all well? Im sorry to hear about your cousin @NightFlower :( sending big hugs.

Ive had cramps a lot at this point im kind of bored of them now lol,
every few days I get a day where the nausea drops and I panic and go buy more tests!! I feel like I've gone mad!!

I’m so so sorry to hear about your cousin @NightFlower , truly awful. So horrible when it’s sudden too. Thinking of you xx

Also has the spotting eased @NightFlower

Great test @MrsKatie :D

I was on a downer yesterday. I rang my drs to inform them I was pregnant. Basically got told that a 4th section is risky for me after 3 previous and wouldn’t it be a tragedy if my 3 girls ended up without their mum if something went wrong like uterine rupture or placenta problems. That I should consider my options carefully and she’s written to my obstetrics consultant from my last pg for her opinion

safe to say I spent the night crying my eyes out on OHs shoulder :-(

I was on a downer yesterday. I rang my drs to inform them I was pregnant. Basically got told that a 4th section is risky for me after 3 previous and wouldn’t it be a tragedy if my 3 girls ended up without their mum if something went wrong like uterine rupture or placenta problems. That I should consider my options carefully and she’s written to my obstetrics consultant from my last pg for her opinion

That is absolutely horrible! You need a new provider!

That is absolutely horrible! You need a new provider!

I’m UK so it’s the NHS. That was my GP, I’ll see what my obstetrician says about it. Hopefully not all
Doom like this!

oh @IsabellaJayne what an awful person you spoke to! I have a friend who has 7 children and has had c sections with about 4 of them. I don't understand how some people get qualified to work in these places without compassion. I am a nurse and I was always trained to let the patient choose their pathway while being aware of all the risks and options open to them, I would take her words with a pinch of salt and wait for the Consultant to talk to you. She sounds like a dickhole.

I did a FRER today, I do them to check progression, today the line was so dark there was barely any dye left for the control line haha!

I've been crying a lot for no reason, anything is setting me off, feeling nauseous and dizzy so today I am taking it easy, I have a bit of a headache also but probably due to the crying lol.

@MrsKatie
They are progressing so well love.

@IsabellaJayne
Oh wow 2-3 already, I only got a 1-2 with my miscarriage when I was 4+5 weeks so new it wasn’t looking good as normally get a 2-3 by 4+3 weeks.
Can’t believe you have one already maybe twins eeeek.

Really hoping to be joining you ladies and hopefully with my take home rainbow. It’s been 3 months since the miscarriage now and 7 months ttc.
But to be honest I have a feeling I will be out again or it will be another loss. Not even ovulated yet but just have that gut feeling it will be another no.
Hate feeling so negative but hard to stay positive.

really hope you all have healthy pregnancies ladies.

I know they don’t like to do any more than 3 sections as my aunty had 4 and when she went and saw her consultant she got a real telling off.
Also my neighbour had her 3rd section at the end of November and was told not to have any more pregnancies as a 4th section is extremely dangerous but u do have women having more than 3 sections. Like celebrities and also there is a lady on here that just had her 5th section and is on about trying again in a few months.

tbh I think that GP was extremely rude and what a unprofessional thing to say about leaving your kids without a mum.
they have there right to express there concerns and tell you the risks. But no right to tell you to consider your options etc that’s just plain wrong in opinion.

when I told a GP I was 5 weeks pregnant with my nearly 3 year old son she was rude:
I was 39 and told I probably wouldn’t make it to 12 weeks and to expect to miscarry. I remember saying to her well my tests are really dark now and she just said that makes no difference.
I was so upset and she caused me to worry.
Glad to say I don’t think she is there anymore.

Words can really hurt sometimes and I’m sorry you had to endure that.

Had the worst night was up crying most of it. Then today I started spotting red. So I don't think bubs is going to make it. I am still going to test tomorrow with a frer and strip. I'm sure it won't look good. Now I'm stressed to the max :sad2:I can't stop thinking about my cousin RIP. :sadangel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->