• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

8 weeks today, yay! But scan at 6 weeks may put me actually in April, I have the code for my badger notes now and a blood test on Saturday booked. It's all starting to happen!

If I'm due in April I will go over to the April thread but still pop in of course x

I have to ask, what are badger notes or is it a typo lol?

8 weeks today, yay! But scan at 6 weeks may put me actually in April, I have the code for my badger notes now and a blood test on Saturday booked. It's all starting to happen!

If I'm due in April I will go over to the April thread but still pop in of course x

The April group is dead that's why I'm here :haha:

Badger notes are an English thing not sure if they do them in Scotland, Wales or N.I but it's like all your pregnancy notes on an app on your phone :D it's so much better than the old paper notes, I always forgot those lol

I have a blood test on Saturday, a phone appointment on the 13th of October and my 12 week scan on the 18th of October.

It's weird in my house with birthdays, my youngest is 9th of April, I'm 16th of April, my oldest is may 2nd and my oldest son is may 23rd lol its an expensive time of cake this baby is due may 2nd my oldest's birthday. Luckily my partners birthday is January lol

Oh my thats alot of birthdays all around the same dates!! We have alot of birthdays in May but thankfully its mostly aunts, my mum, cousin and sister in law :) I'm due 30th May so may end up floating between here and june depending how many bfp happen this coming month. I went 5 days over with my daughter so expect to this time but would love not to.

Im so nervous for my apt because im only 4 weeks haha i didnt mean to book it so early but when she got me in quick i just freaked and went yepp lol

Fun fact because we moved to the country the Dr is actually the one that delivered my nephew i saw get born! So i know her :) i dont know exactly how the care works in the rural as i dont think we have any midwives here. Have to birth at the hospital 50 mins away when the time comes too.

How far is everyone from hospitals? I was about 12-15mins with my daughter but we made it in about 9 when i was in full labour! :haha::haha:

There are no huge birthday clusters in my family - our craziest time is at Christmas with my birthday being just after, and my eldest daughter being on January 8th.
We have March, June, August (husband) and October (twins) birthdays. They've all been nicely spread out, but this new baby is choosing to squeeze in between the closest gap being either in April or May.

I'm only 4 minutes from our hospital but I'm having a homebirth so not bothered by the distance (though being close puts my husband's mind at ease if we have to transfer)

Yeah my husband is already stressed we wont make it to the hospital in time when the time comes! My cousin had a home birth for their last baby and for them it was alot nicer then birthing in the hospital. (That pregnancy though she had terrible doctors making her cry every apt over her weight etc so glad the private midwives were alot better).

@Suggerhoney I'm so so sorry about your miscarriages :( I've been through my share (the hardest being when we lost the baby just a couple of days after seeing a heartbeat on ultrasound at 8 weeks :( ). It's a pain I wish on nobody and the milestones are the hardest :( Praying you get your rainbow soon! Keep the faith hun! <3

Welcome to the new ladies!! :hi:

Last edited:
So I’m almost 5 weeks 3 days. Still in that limbo 5th week where I don’t feel super pregnant yet. Though I was crying at everything yesterday.:haha:

And my test today wasn’t darker than yesterday’s but I’m over 5 weeks so I’m not going to stress over it. It’s a great dye stealer. I’m just taking this as my cue to step away from the tests now (it was my last one anyway lol). I’m just ready for morning sickness to start already! The only two pregnancies I carried to have living children from I had morning sickness starting at 6 weeks on the dot. Bring it on lol!

d121284f-d376-4ebe-953a-1a350c903fe1

So I’m almost 5 weeks 3 days. Still in that limbo 5th week where I don’t feel super pregnant yet. Though I was crying at everything yesterday.:haha:

And my test today wasn’t darker than yesterday’s but I’m over 5 weeks so I’m not going to stress over it. It’s a great dye stealer. I’m just taking this as my cue to step away from the tests now (it was my last one anyway lol). I’m just ready for morning sickness to start already! The only two pregnancies I carried to have living children from I had morning sickness starting at 6 weeks on the dot. Bring it on lol!

d121284f-d376-4ebe-953a-1a350c903fe1

Lovely dye stealers! I feel you on just wanting to 'feel' a bit more pregnant. If it wasnt for the cramping ive had on/off i wouldnt even know!

@AlwaysTheAunt thats a gorgeous line!!! ❤️ I hate the 4th and 5th week because of the lack of symptoms—it’s so unnerving. But totally normal.

@MrsKatie thats weird you never get dye stealers! I’ve had them with every baby and I always test until I get them lol. Thank you! I’m praying these are our rainbows as well ❤️

A symptom I am having is I’m pretty sure I have pregnancy rhinitis again. I’ve been waking up daily the last few days with drainage galore and the need to blow my nose a lot. I had that for several weeks in the first trimester with my son too. It was annoying and made my morning sickness worse but, hey, it’s a symptom :shrug:

@markswife10 oh it is, i never had any nausea or vomiting with my first until 8 weeks but my boobs were crazy sore and cramping and i bled between 4-5 weeks. So glad to not be bleeding this time.

@Suggerhoney I'm so so sorry about your miscarriages :( I've been through my share (the hardest being when we lost the baby just a couple of days after seeing a heartbeat on ultrasound at 8 weeks :( ). It's a pain I wish on nobody and the milestones are the hardest :( Praying you get your rainbow soon! Keep the faith hun! <3

Welcome to the new ladies!! :hi:

Oh gosh that’s horrible.
I actually lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks and I also saw that baby on a scan with a heartbeat when I was just past 6 weeks.
But got too 10+4 weeks and just TMI started gushing with blood, I had no cramps and no warning at all. I even had a little bump starting.
The bleeding was so so heavy and I had to go hospital. The pain started when the clots started and I had to have a full D&C.
I’ve had 9 miscarriages in total.
But 7 of them were chemical miscarriages and then that miscarriage at 10+4 and the miscarriage in June.
me and my husband do have 4 children tho so we are blessed.
Just hope we fall with our very sticky take home healthy rainbow soon.

I definitely worry about being nearly 43. It make me worry so much that I won’t ever get my rainbow.
My husbands like oh it will happen. He can’t say when but he really believes it will happen I nearly gave up in 2020 after having the 4th chemical in a row I just couldn’t do it anymore:
But then on cycle 11 we fell with our youngest.
I just hope we fall again soon and I won’t have anymore losses.

@AlwaysTheAunt
I didn’t even get a line stealer like that until 18dpo with my youngest.
And with the miscarriage I didn’t get a line stealer at all. I only got matching lines on Frer even at 17dpo.

I also had to pee on something today, so I dipped a couple of opks I had left lol! One was full strength and the other diluted and both pretty much the same haha.

4F9D0222-023D-47BE-B4E3-C08E3ECD050E.jpeg

I seem to have missed the trolls message which I’m glad about. I’ve seen her troll other women on here before. Horrible person!!

thanks for all your kind words everyone, I’m prepped for theatre tomorrow as they’d like 2 consultants to do the operation to reduce risk of bladder injury with different camera angles. Hoping it’ll be straightforward. Worst case scenario will be a hysterectomy
I’m so sorry I missed your updates, I haven’t been online. As I read on I so hoped for a good outcome, Sending you so much love. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->