• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

@MrsKatie
I found it strange too. And in the past kitty cat was doing the same thing. Should of twigged.

@IsabellaJayne
I’m so glad you didn’t see anything because when she was using the kitty cat account and then she made 2 others after that and was absolutely vile.
She was awful too a lady who had a still birth and she was vile to me and other older women ttc and pointed out all my miscarriages and said I don’t deserve any more children and that woman in there 40s don’t deserve to be pregnant and have babies because we would be dead by the time that child is 20. Yep she was a real bitch

thinking of you love.

@markswife10
She showed her true colours back in February love in the February testing group just under a different user Name , then was back again in the April and May testing group under another account,
I new she would rear her ugly head again it was just a matter of time.
she is very nasty and spiteful said I deserved all my miscarriages because I’m old. She said the same to others that have had losses as well.
And she was awful to @tdog too.
Definitely someone that needs help mentally.

Hi everyone,

Sorry to see the troll I always thought she was okay but I haven't been here as long as some of you so I am sorry you had to put up with that. Hopefully now the mods know her I.p address she won't be able to post anymore!

@IsabellaJayne you've been in my thoughts and prayers all day, how are you doing? Xxx

@markswife10
She showed her true colours back in February love in the February testing group just under a different user Name , then was back again in the April and May testing group under another account,
I new she would rear her ugly head again it was just a matter of time.
she is very nasty and spiteful said I deserved all my miscarriages because I’m old. She said the same to others that have had losses as well.
And she was awful to @tdog too.
Definitely someone that needs help mentally.
Ugh, that's a horrible thing to say to anyone! Definitely sounds like she needs some mental help and some prayer. :( I'm sorry you and the others have had to be on the receiving end of her nasty posts. Hugs!

Thinking of you @IsabellaJayne xxx
I feel so daft I had no idea Mum2Be22 was anything other than genuine!! I didn't see the comment here and I've not known her to post anything nasty under that username. It was a strange scenario with the twins etc but it didn't occur to me it wasn't real!

@Mum2Be22 How fucking dare you! You vile person. I've had just about enough of you, having looked at the ip address it appears you are Kittykat. Do you not have a life and something else to do other than spam forums that are full of lovely ladies?
I don't know if I'm going to have to check the ip address of each new member as they sign up, but believe me you won't be back posting on here :ban:
I thought something was up with “her“ (mum2be22). She posts such odd/conflicting posts on testing threads.

Thank you everyone. I’ve had my first shot of methotrexate and I’m home. Just hoping everything goes to plan and smoothly. Not hopeful with it being a complicated ectopic. I’ll be going to stay with my mum tomorrow as she’s closer to the hospital and I’m not alone with the kids then whilst OH is working.

Ugh, that's a horrible thing to say to anyone! Definitely sounds like she needs some mental help and some prayer. :( I'm sorry you and the others have had to be on the receiving end of her nasty posts. Hugs!

Thanks love. I’ve had another miscarriage since her horrible comments so I’m glad she didn’t attack me about that ,I think I would of crumbled as that miscarriage was hard. I had blazing tests so thought I would be bringing home a healthy baby in .February but it is what it is.
I’m hoping to catch again soon hopefully with my sticky take home rainbow baby.
I’m nearly 43 so age definitely is not on my side.
Makes me feel like it’s never going to happen. I thought I was In with a chance this cycle as had some symptoms going on in the 2ww but after getting some faint lines at 9dpo all I got after was BFN.
I’m 14dpo now and waiting to bleed.
Just praying I am pregnant again with my sticky by February latest[-o<
Dreading hitting that February due date so hopefully I will have another little bean growing then.

Thinking of you @IsabellaJayne xxx
I feel so daft I had no idea Mum2Be22 was anything other than genuine!! I didn't see the comment here and I've not known her to post anything nasty under that username. It was a strange scenario with the twins etc but it didn't occur to me it wasn't real!

nah she said something really off right at the start. She first of said that pregnant women shouldn’t be commenting in the testing groups as there pregnant and should only stick to there pregnant groups.
And then she said she was going to leave because of the older women ttc and how she is young and wanted younger women to talk to etc.
I personally found that rude but bit my tongue.

I thought something was up with “her“ (mum2be22). She posts such odd/conflicting posts on testing threads.

I thought the same just something that was off.

Thank you everyone. I’ve had my first shot of methotrexate and I’m home. Just hoping everything goes to plan and smoothly. Not hopeful with it being a complicated ectopic. I’ll be going to stay with my mum tomorrow as she’s closer to the hospital and I’m not alone with the kids then whilst OH is working.

Thinking of you lovely x

Another BFN for me today at 14dpo and just waiting to bleed.
Would of loved to be able to join you here but it wasn’t meant to be.
Hopefully I will be in another due date group soon.
I’m praying by February the latest as that will mark 1 year ttc. We are 8 months trying now.
Hopefully we will get there in the end.

@IsabellaJayne
I hope your not gonna be in too much pain love bad enough of the mental health side of things without the physical pain too. I just hope it’s a smooth as possible and that you won’t need any surgery,
My heart is broken for you just so sad.

Baby is wriggling around with its little flutter of a heartbeat. Healthy but unfortunately attached to my c-section scar. Completely devastating to see a healthy pregnancy but one that can’t go ahead. I’m waiting for theatre now. Thank you so much for all your support ladies and I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months xxx
I’m so very sorry. Heartbreaking

Hi ladies looks like I’m having another May baby edd 26th of May but will be confirmed when I got for a daring scan in a couple of weeks.
My youngest is the 24th May so looks like they will both be close in dates lol.

I'm so glad i missed the vile comments! I must have felt something was off too because i stopped responding to her comments/felt like it was all a big slap in the face (to get twins then positive tests etc).

@Xxenssial yay! Glad to see another in the group :)

I'm 4 weeks today but feel like I've known forever already. Have my first dr apt tomorrow, rang up as i thought it would take 1-2 weeks to get an apt haha only symptoms still mild cramps, tender boobs and nausea has disappeared (making me nervous). But i tested again today and got a great line (that i will post to my journal).

Hi ladies looks like I’m having another May baby edd 26th of May but will be confirmed when I got for a daring scan in a couple of weeks.
My youngest is the 24th May so looks like they will both be close in dates lol.
Congrats. I’m the same my daughter was born on 20th of may and this dd is 21st may.

8 weeks today, yay! But scan at 6 weeks may put me actually in April, I have the code for my badger notes now and a blood test on Saturday booked. It's all starting to happen!

If I'm due in April I will go over to the April thread but still pop in of course x

I'm so glad i missed the vile comments! I must have felt something was off too because i stopped responding to her comments/felt like it was all a big slap in the face (to get twins then positive tests etc).

@Xxenssial yay! Glad to see another in the group :)

I'm 4 weeks today but feel like I've known forever already. Have my first dr apt tomorrow, rang up as i thought it would take 1-2 weeks to get an apt haha only symptoms still mild cramps, tender boobs and nausea has disappeared (making me nervous). But i tested again today and got a great line (that i will post to my journal).
Oh yay we are due the same time :) how exciting you got in so easily. Can’t wait to hear how it goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->