• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

Praying that it goes straighforward. It's early enough that chances of it going smoothly and not having turned into accreta are good (I'm assuming that's why they told you to prepare for a worst case scenario of a hysterectomy)

Thanks Bev for taking care of the troll. I don't know who she is and I don't know what she said but I can imagine the gist. :hugs:

@IsabellaJayne im so sorry to hear the outcome, I’m wishing you all the very best and hope you are feeling supported x

thank you for sorted the troll @Bevziibubble ive been watching that person interact in the ttc groups and had a feeling they weren’t up to any good <3

same here, something was shady about her I thought too. Thank you Lucy x

Thank you everyone. So, a U-Turn on surgery. The team of consultants got together and offered me the surgery or trying methotrexate first. The general consensus amongst the consultants was to try methotrexate. (10% chance of ending up with an emergency d&c).

We’ve decided to opt for this hoping that it’ll work without the need for surgery. Unfortunately there’s not a lot of research around the best treatment, both a risk of bleeding so we will try the less invasive first.

thank you for all your messages, I’ll definitely follow your journeys still for sure.

my bean is a strong one but just wasn’t meant to be.

@IsabellaJayne I hope it works without surgery and you can recover. Such a roller coaster you're going through, sending you hugs. You are in my thoughts.

Thank you everyone. So, a U-Turn on surgery. The team of consultants got together and offered me the surgery or trying methotrexate first. The general consensus amongst the consultants was to try methotrexate. (10% chance of ending up with an emergency d&c).

We’ve decided to opt for this hoping that it’ll work without the need for surgery. Unfortunately there’s not a lot of research around the best treatment, both a risk of bleeding so we will try the less invasive first.

thank you for all your messages, I’ll definitely follow your journeys still for sure.

Sending you lots of love hun :hugs: I hope it works so you can avoid surgery xxx

@IsabellaJayne im so sorry to hear the outcome, I’m wishing you all the very best and hope you are feeling supported x

thank you for sorted the troll @Bevziibubble ive been watching that person interact in the ttc groups and had a feeling they weren’t up to any good <3

Definitely a dodgy one wasn't they, I had the same feeling but thought I was being mean thinking it, glad they are gone now and hopefully won't return x

Glad I didn’t see what the troll wrote.
I have had my suspicions about that user when she first and wrote about older women ttc. But with the Twin story etc thought she was genuine. So was that all a load of rubbish?

Glad I didn’t see what the troll wrote.
I have had my suspicions about that user when she first and wrote about older women ttc. But with the Twin story etc thought she was genuine. So was that all a load of rubbish?

found the twin story weird when all of a sudden she fostered another baby. Then she was pregnant. Then she wasn’t. Then her period came, oh no it wasn’t then she was pregnant again then she had a chemical. Plus the way she announces she’s leaving, then she’s back. Very strange

I know, the bfps and then periods and then bfps again threw me off too. It’s so bizarre, she has some kind of mental illness clearly and it’s a shame.

@IsabellaJayne thinking of you.

Hoping all goes well with no complications @IsabellaJayne!

I didn't see the troll post, but I'm glad I didn't. I'm not sure the user everyone is talking about, either, but sounds like she was suspect from the beginning, but true colors come out eventually.

How is everyone doing today?

Did they mention to you that you can't TTC for three months after methotrexate? I would hope so, but just thought I would mention it in case they didn't and that would be a factor in your decision making. :hugs:

@markswife10 i am finally super constipated, oof. I take all 5 kids on a 6-hour flight tomorrow by myself… pray for me

Did they mention to you that you can't TTC for three months after methotrexate? I would hope so, but just thought I would mention it in case they didn't and that would be a factor in your decision making. :hugs:

yes they did. And I’ll likely need a 2nd injection at day 7 as my HCG today is 38,000. Obviously is only usually used in tubal ectopics under 5000 HCG. So I’m pretty certain I’ll need another dose so that will make it 6 months no TTC. I can live with that. The whole trauma of this has actually petrified me, I’ll be scared to get pregnant again for sure.

Oh gosh I didn't realise a second shot would double the waiting time

Big hugs to you as you move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back