May/June Flowers 2023

Salted crisps, fizzy drinks and ginger have really helped me. If I get hungry I feel sick too so I try to nibble a bit during the day so my stomach isn't empty. My nausea has been awful with this baby too xx

@AlwaysTheAunt
Amazing numbers hon congratulations.

@markswife10
Hope your son feels better soon love, that’s some fever bless him.

Thanks for making this group a May and June group.
I noticed there wasn’t a June group.

I’m probably going to be out again this cycle but if and that’s a big IF I would be due June 25th but I’m not usually aloud to go much past 37 weeks so would have bub early June.
Not holding by breath tho.
Fully expecting BFNs and AF again.
I’m only 4dpo so have ages to wait yet.
Praying I am but just have that gut feeling it will be a no again ](*,)

The only thing that helped my nausea with my daughter was coke lol i couldnt drink water it made me feel so sick. Hoping this time i might be able to tolerate water. I found the seabands helping so far again. I know they did nothing for my sisters nausea.

@markswife10 i hope you find something that helps :)

I feel like time is going both so fast and so slow! We got a puppy and man thats been a headache! I forgot just how time demanding they are. We are really hoping to train it so it will be a good dog and not jumping up on people or biting etc. I need to do alot of research i think, hopefully i can find some videos to help. (Im more a visual learner).

How is everyone feeling? My nausea seems to be a bit less the last couple days which has been nice for a break. Did a whole bunch of weeding and tidying the driveway yesterday because we have no shed or storage space its just exploding and making us look like the bad neighbours lol

@AlwaysTheAunt it feels like it’s flying by. I can’t believe I am almost 10 weeks. My first appointment is 2 weeks away. My nausea has been way better this week… my rage has not. That’s always the hardest part of pregnancy for me (aside from the worry!) is how irritable I get. I’m horrible to be around right now!

My nausea is much better today after taking a unisom last night. I’ve been trying to be diligent to keep on top of it today. Not letting my tummy get empty and taking my b6 diligently. My tummy still feels touch and go but I haven’t gotten sick today and feel MUCH better. Here’s to hoping I can keep it at bay tomorrow for my daughter’s birthday party.

Only 5 days until my scan and it can’t come soon enough lol! I’m so ready to hear that little heartbeat

@AlwaysTheAunt it feels like it’s flying by. I can’t believe I am almost 10 weeks. My first appointment is 2 weeks away. My nausea has been way better this week… my rage has not. That’s always the hardest part of pregnancy for me (aside from the worry!) is how irritable I get. I’m horrible to be around right now!
I get that too!!! So angry. I remember going on holiday with my mum and husband at 9 weeks and I was apologising because I was giving everyone a hard time. Such an amazing holiday but I just kept saying sorry I’m just sooooo angry inside!! It went away in the 2nd trimester for me. Hoping the next preg the rage isn’t as bad. My mum always says that you might feel like you’re being terrible but no one else knows how you feel so it’s usually not as bad as you think… she says it more eloquently but u know what I mean xxx

@MrsKatie omg ive been raging so much! I remember with my daughter at work one of the drivers was annoying me not listening when i said we didnt have their parcel... ended up telling the to f off and stormed into the office and slammed the door... certainly not my proudest moment haha

@markswife10 oh 5 days away thats so exciting! I can't wait for my first scan. Im just praying everything is ok until then and only one baby lol

Oh man I’m sorry ladies but also glad I’m not alone. It’s an awful feeling, like I can’t trust who I am gonna be at any point or what will make me blow up instantly!

can’t wait to start seeing the scan pics! Mine is in 2 weeks, I’ll be 11+4.

I cant wait to see the scan pictures too!

Has anyone decided if they are going to find out the gender or keep it a surprise for birth? I would love to not find out until birth but hubby wants to find out to be 'prepared'. (He is worried about gender disappointment again which is why we found out at 20 weeks with our daughter). I feel like id be super tempted to buy clothes if we found out but would save $$$ if we dont lol

We are going to have a gender scan privately at 16 weeks I think and my 16 year old is going to know before we do as she is going to set up the reveal.

The nausea here is easing but I'm struggling so nadly with constipation, I have crohns disease and its setting me off into flare ups, going to call my IBD nurse today maybe they have something for me to try.

My second midwife appointment is this week! I'm so excited!

We have never found out the sex of the baby before birth - that said I’ve always KNOWN and been right, ha! Well, with baby 4 I felt unsure but my husband was sure he was a boy and he was. Even when we feel such strong instincts, it still sets up an amazing moment right at birth. My husband loves not finding out and I could go either way so we always just end up waiting.

@ukgirl23 constipation is awful. I have it bad too. Do you take magnesium? That always helps- I’ve got to start.

No I've not heard of taking magnesium for it! Usually my nurse gives me this awful fibrogel drink

I've just been to the toilet and had a super tiny bit of bright red blood in my cm. Now I'm panicking

@ukgirl23 god blood is the worst to see in pregnancy. I would definitely think it’s from straining from constipation. Your cervix is sooooo sensitive right now. Keep us posted <3

I was thinking this too, it was a super tiny amount I have some round ligament pain too, I may have over done it on the cleaning today as well so I'm just resting now xx

@ukgirl23 seeing blood is awful but it’s also soooo common, I’ve had bleeding more successful pregnancies than not.

:hi: Hi Ladies. Firstly I want to say congratulations to you all on your pregnancy’s and I’m so very sorry to the ladies that have had losses. I’ve read through the whole thread to try and catch up. Would love to join you all. I got my 3+ digital today and I don’t think my tests will get any darker. I’m a mum of 5 so this is our 6th and final baby. I started feeling overwhelmingly broody when my little boy was around 7 months and it just got worse and worse. Dh didn’t want any more children but after over a year of me feeling so bad with how desperately I wanted one more baby we had a talk and I explained to him how it was making me feel and thankfully he agreed to one last baby. He agreed literally a few days before ovulation and we fell first try. This has never happened to me before. I’ve always had long, irregular, annovulatory cycles so I though it would take us a while. I’m still in shock really and I’ve had a horrible feeling that it’s all been too good to be true and scared something would go wrong. I had 4 chemicals before falling with my son so I was prepared for that. But my tests have continued to progress. I know it’s still early days. I’ve always had morning sickness and I’m not feeling that yet so it’s making me nervous so I’ve been reluctant to join the due date group, but now I’ve got my 3+ I’m going to stop testing and call my doctors on Monday to register with the midwives. It still feels surreal. I can’t believe I’m actually pregnant. Based on ovulation I’m due June 9th, my birthday. I’ve been having strong cramps in lower belly and back which has also been making me nervous but I looked back at my due date group with my son and I worried about the same thing with him so I’m praying it’s all normal and just baby getting snug in there. I’m so excited to be joining you all
9FE4464A-BB3C-4043-81B6-5F707ECF7ED3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"