May/June Flowers 2023

Congrats and welcome Laura - I'm another having our 6th and final. Lol

Welcome Laura and congrats

Im on my 4th and final :)

Bleeding has stopped but daughter tested positive for covid today.. the fear!!

@ukgirl23 i love that your daughter will be involved! Hoping thats all the bleeding over and nothing more!

@MrsKatie i love it when the gut feeling is so strong and correct! I really hope we can not find out. Will be amazing at birth.

Welcome Laura :) I've been waiting for you to join. Glad to have you here x

Awwww, thank you all for the warm welcome

@ukgirl23 im glad your bleeding has stopped but am sorry your daughter has covid. I’m scared of that too now I’m pregnant. I hope no one else gets it and she’s better asap

@AlwaysTheAunt thanks hun. I’m still feeling so nervous and it’s driving me crazy now. I’ve still got horrible cramps in my stomach and lower back and I’m still not feeling any symptoms. It doesn’t feel right not to have the sickness when I’ve had it with all the others. I still can’t shake the fear that somethings going to go wrong. I was going to call the doctors to register with the midwives but I don’t know whether to hold off a little longer. I’d hate to do that and then have to contact them again if this doesn’t work out. The only good thing I have is that my tests are dye stealers. I can’t believe I’m wishing morning sickness on myself but I’ll take it for some reassurance. I really want to be past these early days

Congrats and welcome Laura!!! ❤️

omgoodness!! I just found baby on the Doppler! :cloud9: It was very faint because it’s still so tiny but definitely that horse gallop heartbeat :kiss: I found my other two around 8 weeks for the first time as well. I’m feeling so reassured now. Two days until my ultrasound!!

oh my goodness!! I want a doppler so bad now! I love that galloping sound <3

@ukgirl23 a Doppler can be incredible but it’s also a mixed bag, I was hoping it would be reassuring but it’s caused more anxiety for me cause I can’t find baby yet. And once in my last pregnancy I was worried about reduced movement at like 26ish weeks and tried the Doppler and couldn’t find the heartbeat. Almost in my 3rd trimester! So it has caused me a ton of anxiety. But then again if you find the heartbeat it’s amazing!

@Laurabub84 your tests look incredible and symptoms are so, so unreliable. I’m sure baby is fine. First tri is so hard.

Congrats and welcome Laura!!! ❤️

omgoodness!! I just found baby on the Doppler! :cloud9: It was very faint because it’s still so tiny but definitely that horse gallop heartbeat :kiss: I found my other two around 8 weeks for the first time as well. I’m feeling so reassured now. Two days until my ultrasound!!

Thank you. How exciting to find baby’s heartbeat. I couldn’t find my last babies until 10+ weeks. It’s amazing isn’t it. Oh I can’t wait to reach that point. So excited

I called my gp today and registered myself with the midwives. Just got to wait for the confirmation email and a date for my first appointment. Still feeling nervous with the cramping and lack of nausea. Hoping to feel it soon and hope these cramps disappear. They really worry me. Been quite uncomfortable with them today

I’ve always loved my doppler! I can see how it can give anxiety sometimes but I’ve always had good luck with it. I had to make sure my bladder was full so it would push baby up enough to find it. Otherwise baby is too far in to hear, and even then it was faint, but such a beautiful sound :cloud9:

@MrsKatie hopefully you can find your little babe soon on your doppler

@ukgirl23 that galloping sound is amazing :cloud9:

@Laurabub84 lack of symptoms at your stage is normal. I generally don’t start getting major symptoms until 6 weeks when nausea really kicks in for me. Hopefully the cramps are baby getting comfy in there :hugs:Registering with the midwife is so exciting though!

@Laurabub84 the first trimester particularly the first few weeks is so hard with lack of symptoms and any bump/movements. I didnt have any nausea this time until about 6 weeks and with my first wasnt until 8 weeks. Atm its very on and off some days i feel sick others its only after i eat. I hope you get a first apt soon :)

Im too stingy to buy a doppler but i would love to try one! I think it would make me anxious if i couldnt find it even though i know its normal sometimes. I am currently an hour away from the good hospitals (the local is private, cant birth at and costs a fortune if you dont get admitted). So i likely wont be going in for anything unless im very worried.

Used my last pregnancy test today bang on 7 weeks. Feels weird knowing it might be my last ever pregnancy test! I was hoping for a dye stealer on the cheapy because they suck at going over matching and got it!

20221011_101202.jpg

@Laurabub84 the first trimester particularly the first few weeks is so hard with lack of symptoms and any bump/movements. I didnt have any nausea this time until about 6 weeks and with my first wasnt until 8 weeks. Atm its very on and off some days i feel sick others its only after i eat. I hope you get a first apt soon :)

Im too stingy to buy a doppler but i would love to try one! I think it would make me anxious if i couldnt find it even though i know its normal sometimes. I am currently an hour away from the good hospitals (the local is private, cant birth at and costs a fortune if you dont get admitted). So i likely wont be going in for anything unless im very worried.

Used my last pregnancy test today bang on 7 weeks. Feels weird knowing it might be my last ever pregnancy test! I was hoping for a dye stealer on the cheapy because they suck at going over matching and got it!

View attachment 1111909

That’s a beautiful test. I though I was going to feel sad taking my last test because I did with Ollie but I feel ok about it this time. I actually feel content that this will be the last as with Ollie I was sad with every milestone that passed thinking that I’d never experience it again. So I’m hoping it continues because I really want to feel content after this baby that I’m done.

That’s a beautiful test. I though I was going to feel sad taking my last test because I did with Ollie but I feel ok about it this time. I actually feel content that this will be the last as with Ollie I was sad with every milestone that passed thinking that I’d never experience it again. So I’m hoping it continues because I really want to feel content after this baby that I’m done.

I am also pretty adament this will be our last pregnancy regardless what happens. Although i do believe everything will be ok. I have always only wanted 2 kids and even contemplated only having one after 2 years ttc we were calling it quits in december/Jan. Im ready for the sleeping all night to come back already in 3 years lol

I am also pretty adament this will be our last pregnancy regardless what happens. Although i do believe everything will be ok. I have always only wanted 2 kids and even contemplated only having one after 2 years ttc we were calling it quits in december/Jan. Im ready for the sleeping all night to come back already in 3 years lol

I do think I’m crazy sometimes, lol. If I’d have stopped at 3 then our youngest would be 9. It’s going to be strange after all these years once this one’s a few years old to not have a little one proper dependant on me. I only ever planned on 3 children as I’m one of 3 but I’ve always loved being around kids and love babies. Even as a kid myself I would cling to anyone who had little ones. It’s all I’ve ever wanted out of life but I obviously got carried away, lol. This will 100% be our last and I’m happy with that. I’m so lucky to have what I have and am grateful for them all everyday. My poor dh didn’t know what he was letting himself in for with me bless him :haha:

Hey all I hope you are all doing good! I'm making a whistle stop here after work.

I have palmar erythema apparently 60% of pregnant women get it. I've not had it before with my other 3 so it's kind of amusing.

My nausea is starting to disappear a little which is lovely. I am 11 weeks today :D

Hey all I hope you are all doing good! I'm making a whistle stop here after work.

I have palmar erythema apparently 60% of pregnant women get it. I've not had it before with my other 3 so it's kind of amusing.

My nausea is starting to disappear a little which is lovely. I am 11 weeks today :D

I’ve never heard of that before, may I ask what it is? I’m glad to hear your nausea is easing up. I’m still waiting for mine to start, lol. Happy 11 weeks \\:D/

Hi all, just popping in to say hi. I bought the acupressure bands for nausea and vit b6 and I’m not sure which is working but something is. I’m feeling much better which is great as work is really busy. I think I might book some time off just to sleep :rofl:

@3boys so glad you’re feeling better. My nausea let up at 9 weeks and is almost completely gone now at 10+1.

@Laurabub84 i had awful nausea in some pregnancies and zero nausea in others. Might just be lucky. Though I know how reassuring that symptom is.

AFM, I am feeling a bit of movement already. I always feel movement crazy early - first 14 weeks, second 8 weeks (confirmed by ultrasound!), third 11-12 weeks, 4th about 11 weeks, 5th 11-12 weeks. And now this babe I’ve been feeling for a few days. I know people claim you can’t feel baby this early but how could anybody know that. Still will feel very reassured after my first scan. 10 days to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->