May/June Flowers 2023

Little Ned is 3 weeks old already! Settled in at home, sleeps well overnight. Feeding like a champ. Only issue is so much wind! Hoping its just the newborn digestion issues and not his formula as he was vomiting a bit but much less since switching to dr browns bottles. My little girl had her kindy visit yesterday and loved it! Starts kindy next month and is very excited now i think :)

How is everyone else going?

Little Ned is 3 weeks old already! Settled in at home, sleeps well overnight. Feeding like a champ. Only issue is so much wind! Hoping its just the newborn digestion issues and not his formula as he was vomiting a bit but much less since switching to dr browns bottles. My little girl had her kindy visit yesterday and loved it! Starts kindy next month and is very excited now i think :)

How is everyone else going?
Hey! I think everyone has been busy with the babies lol! It got quiet haha! Caspian will be 8 weeks old tomorrow— WHAT?? He is growing like a weed. He’s 8lbs 12oz now! He has his 2 month visit next week and I’m going to bring up his latching/wind issues with his ped because I’m 99% sure he has tongue tie like his sister and brother had. Hopefully we’ll be able to get it revised soon! He’s sucking in a lot of air when he feeds from not being able to maintain a good seal with his latch.

Other than that he’s the sweetest little guy ❤️ He’s getting where he’ll look right in your face and he’s on the verge of cooing. You can tell the wheels are turning in that sweet little head ❤️

Hope everyone else is doing well!

@markswife10 all my babies except one have had lip ties… well, still do haha. Not severe enough to need treatment (yet) but with my first, breastfeeding was excruciating the first 6 weeks.

Leo is the sweetest little guy. He’s just over 6 weeks now, I cannot get over how fast it it goes once they’re born.

Attachments

• IMG_6568.jpeg
    IMG_6568.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6567.jpeg
    IMG_6567.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
@markswife10 all my babies except one have had lip ties… well, still do haha. Not severe enough to need treatment (yet) but with my first, breastfeeding was excruciating the first 6 weeks.

Leo is the sweetest little guy. He’s just over 6 weeks now, I cannot get over how fast it it goes once they’re born.
Awww how cute is he? So precious ❤️

Oh my goodness they are just adorable!! Im so excited. I’m still in one piece. 5 more days til fully baked with this lil boy. Hoping he comes early coz the back is getting sore with being front heavy :) I’m sure will be late.

they are both so cute I wanna bite their cheeks <3 hope everyone is doing well xxxx

Oh my goodness they are just adorable!! Im so excited. I’m still in one piece. 5 more days til fully baked with this lil boy. Hoping he comes early coz the back is getting sore with being front heavy :) I’m sure will be late.

they are both so cute I wanna bite their cheeks <3 hope everyone is doing well xxxx
Thank you ❤️ Hang in there mama!! You’ll be holding your sweet boy very soon! You’re in the homestretch! Can’t wait to see your little guy!

@MumwithPCOS fingers crossed bubs is here already or soon!

Glad to hear everyones babies are doing well! Gosh they are cuties! Ned has grownn on my but i dont think he is quite as cute as his sister was haha hes been giving me lots of smiles which i am loving! He loves a lip tickle like his sister too. Very cute. He weighed 4.12kg yesterday already growing super fast.

He has a bit of baby acne which sucks for cute photos lol but heres some recent ones. Almost going into 000 :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630-125646_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630-125646_Gallery.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230630_125730.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630_125730.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 8
He has a bit of baby acne which sucks for cute photos lol but heres some recent ones. Almost going into 000 :)
Awww he has your eyes??? He’s absolutely adorable. My babes always have that too xxxx

no baby boy isn’t here yet but I have a feeling tonight may be the night. Who knows :) trying to stay positive

Awww he has your eyes??? He’s absolutely adorable. My babes always have that too xxxx

no baby boy isn’t here yet but I have a feeling tonight may be the night. Who knows :) trying to stay positive

I hope things are going well!

Everyone is saying he looks like me haha poor boy has just got out of hospital with RSV turned mild bronchiolitis :( he seems to be on the mend now though which is amazing. Went in Saturday night and got transferred to the city hospital where he ended up needing some oxygen for 6 hours and alot of nasal suctioning then was all good :)

Screenshot_20230710-182701_Gallery.jpg

I hope things are going well!

Everyone is saying he looks like me haha poor boy has just got out of hospital with RSV turned mild bronchiolitis :( he seems to be on the mend now though which is amazing. Went in Saturday night and got transferred to the city hospital where he ended up needing some oxygen for 6 hours and alot of nasal suctioning then was all good :)

View attachment 1116292
Awww hun it’s going around like crazy here too. Sorry he’s had a hospital stay but glad he’s feeling better xxxxx

Hello ladies!
First of all - congratulations on all these beautiful babies! I can’t believe how quickly time has flown.
My pregnancy ended up pretty awful. The sickness was debilitating for the full 9 months which meant I barely left the house and spent a lot of time feeling down. Then I ended up with pre eclampsia and had multiple hospital stays before I was induced at 38+2.
After a relatively quick, intense labour, my beautiful daughter Apollo was born on June 12th! The whole experience was amazing and I couldn’t have wished for better after the traumatic birth with my first.
She’s 11 weeks now and loves the boob. Doing very well and I’m still very much in my baby love bubble:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->