May/June Flowers 2023

Hi ladies! We had a little boy! My husband picked the name Ned Robert Ransley. Im warming up to it, think he will grow into it haha

After being so anxious about labour being fast, it all happened perfectly! Woke up 1:30am to waters breaking when i stood up, just a trickle. Called the midiwfe and said to just come straight in despite no contractions. Got to the hospital at 3:15am, had about 6 contractions on the drive but all good. Checked at 3:30-4 already 4cm. Checked again around 5, still 4cm. Contractions ramped up (she did a stretch and sweep both times to speed up labour). 6:05 started pushing, 20 minutes later he was out! Active labour classed as 1hr 15 mins. I cannot believe it. But it was everything i could have asked for in a birth.

Me and my husband have found it very healing after my daughters birth being too quick and chaotic.

Weighed 3.2kg, 49cm long. Born 6:25am this morning (27th). :)

Both of us doing well.

View attachment 1115645

Congratulations hon. I saw your post on insta. He is so sweet. Treasure every moment because it flies. <3

My baby boy is here too ❤️
He was born the 26th at 8am, weighting 3.2kg. It was a really terrible experience, I had to be induced because of hypertension and the induction drugs gave me terrible really painful contraction for more than 24h without dilating so I couldn’t get the epidural, it was really traumatic and also the expulsive was very long and I had a terrible tear. But at the end it was worth it, my boy is beautiful and healthy and we are so much in love with him.

Oh @elencor i am So sorry for thé traumatic experience, that sounds awful. So glad he is here safe and sound.

Hi ladies! We had a little boy! My husband picked the name Ned Robert Ransley. Im warming up to it, think he will grow into it haha

After being so anxious about labour being fast, it all happened perfectly! Woke up 1:30am to waters breaking when i stood up, just a trickle. Called the midiwfe and said to just come straight in despite no contractions. Got to the hospital at 3:15am, had about 6 contractions on the drive but all good. Checked at 3:30-4 already 4cm. Checked again around 5, still 4cm. Contractions ramped up (she did a stretch and sweep both times to speed up labour). 6:05 started pushing, 20 minutes later he was out! Active labour classed as 1hr 15 mins. I cannot believe it. But it was everything i could have asked for in a birth.

Me and my husband have found it very healing after my daughters birth being too quick and chaotic.

Both of us doing well.

View attachment 1115645
Huge congrats!!! He’s so beautiful!!! So cool he was born the day Caspian turned 1 month old ❤️ enjoy your new precious boy!!!

He was born the 26th at 8am, weighting 3.2kg. It was a really terrible experience, I had to be induced because of hypertension and the induction drugs gave me terrible really painful contraction for more than 24h without dilating so I couldn’t get the epidural, it was really traumatic and also the expulsive was very long and I had a terrible tear. But at the end it was worth it, my boy is beautiful and healthy and we are so much in love with him.
Congratulations on your baby boy as well! ❤️ sorry for the traumatic birth but so glad you are both safe and he’s healthy ❤️

Caspian is 1 month old today! I can’t believe its already been a month! I snapped some pics of him today and just thought I’d share

265074B7-5EED-49E3-91C0-D6BB7A3E8B71.jpeg B044CF14-6D90-41EB-839C-3C1FD61A7AF7.jpeg 1C9E8B85-3542-4A1B-9201-271D590D18A0.jpeg

Oh gosh, I am so sorry that your experience was so bad. You have done absolutely amazingly to get through that! I am so happy your little boy is healthy! Enjoy all the cuddles. Congratulations on the little boy xx

Congrats ladies. I had my baby on the 26th as well. Was in the hospital all week as he was in an unstable lie. Finally started induction on Friday. Broke my waters Friday afternoon after 1ml of prostin. Labour was quick and intense and quite distressing but soo glad he’s here. My monster baby who was meant to be over 10lb on 3 different scans was born 6 days over at 7lb 15. He had to be resuscitated but thankfully all is well.

@3boys oh my gosh how frightening, I am SO glad he’s ok!!! And I can’t believe how wrong they can be with those growth scans, wow. It’s kind of important to at least be in the ballpark right…?!? I am just so glad he’s ok!

@markswife10 oh my gosh Caspian is just precious!!! Look at those smitten siblings! Can’t believe how it flies once they’re here. Leo is 3 weeks old tomorrow, how!

@3boys congrats!!! How scary he had to be resuscitated! So glad he’s ok! Also glad he was MUCH smaller than they estimated! Crazy how off they were!

@AlwaysTheAunt thank you ❤️ We’re all so in love! Time really does fly so fast!

@MrsKatie omgosh crazy Leo is 3 weeks old! Time really goes way too fast! Thank you ❤️

@3boys that is so scary! I am glad to hear he is doing ok now. How are you doing after that? That scan was very off and im glad for you thay it was x

My daughters first cuddle :) Shes been doing so well with him. She is getting upset easily as she transitions to our new normal but i am SO proud of her how she is as a big sister. She asked if we can keep him and yesterday asked if we can take him with us in the car (to his 3 day checks lol). Shes very sweet, just wants to put him in the baby swing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530-050044_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230530-050044_Gallery.jpg
    736.7 KB · Views: 10
My daughters first cuddle :) Shes been doing so well with him. She is getting upset easily as she transitions to our new normal but i am SO proud of her how she is as a big sister. She asked if we can keep him and yesterday asked if we can take him with us in the car (to his 3 day checks lol). Shes very sweet, just wants to put him in the baby swing
Ohmygosh such an adorable photo!!!! Beautiful babies ❤️

Nothing like watching your kiddos become big siblings ❤️ it’s so precious!

Both of us doing well.

View attachment 1115645
Congratulations, he’s adorable.

Hey all! Huge congrats on all the recent births. I can’t believe (but can really) that I haven’t gotten on here to announce the birth of our daughter Celeste. Born April 21 via planned c-section. Healing is going mostly well and baby girl is doing amazing!

Attachments

• IMG_8288.jpeg
    IMG_8288.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
Hey all! Huge congrats on all the recent births. I can’t believe (but can really) that I haven’t gotten on here to announce the birth of our daughter Celeste. Born April 21 via planned c-section. Healing is going mostly well and baby girl is doing amazing!

Awww congratulations love.

Congratulations! I was wondering how you were going/if she was here as planned lol glad things are going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->