May/June Flowers 2023

@JuniBjones haha oh man that’s a quandary isn’t it!! I feel like I have less than no time since I’m 42 and I don’t even know if it’s already too late :(

@MrsKatie if you’re still having regular periods it’s not too late ,lots of women have had children in their 40s ,some were even shocked they got pregnant when they thought they were done .

@MrsKatie thanks! I think he's pretty cute ;)

Well, I was going to get my tubes tied after Caspian, but decided not to after reading too many horror stories and remembering my mom's experience and how it was likely related as well, and DH is against getting snipped and I'm OK with that since he DID get surgery down there to help his fertility when we were trying for our second child... SO, we talked about it and we're totally ok with one more if it happens lol. We aren't planning on TRYING, but if it happens we'd be thrilled. Now considering it took us so long to conceive our other children and we're 39 now, it could be pretty unlikely, but you never know. If God wants us to have another, He'll bless us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbishop
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->