May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hmommy-I can imagine how nervous you are, but your betas have been really good, so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about!! Let us know as soon as your US is scheduled!!

Lucinda-glad things got sorted out! So I guess 3 more months and then it's go time! I hope these months fly by for you!! 2014 has got to be your year!

Silver-glad to hear your keeping your spirits up and staying positive!! I'm sure it's hard but it's the best thing at this point. Definitely focus on yourself and give yourself what you need-you've been through a lot. I'm still hopeful you can get some good embryos on your own. So hang in there!!

Lucinda, glad everything worked out! Now you can relax and enjoy your holidays because FX that next year you'll have a little one to share them with!

Hmommy, I agree with Stacer. Your betas have been great. I know it's hard not to stress and overthink, but I feel really positive about this one. One day at a time :hugs:

Silver, hang in there! Glad to hear you're being positive :hugs:

Stacer no I don't have 3 more months...I have one more month.....AF should be here after jan 15. I have done 2 months of Lupron already and will do my last injecting next weekend.

Hmommy yes 1 more month!!!! Then maybe I can finally join you ladies in the BFP club!!!! Will be doing the endometrial biopsy again and adding intralipid infusion. Getting excited!

Lucinda-1 month is even better!! I thought it made af stop for 3 months. I must have read something wrong! Well 1 month will fly by!

Yes stacer 1 month is better....it will have made AF stop for a total of 3 months but it has already stopped for 2 months ....so 1 more month to go!
I can wait to begin FET cycle as it goes by quicker than fresh cycle :) I just really hope this is it but I'm grateful to have 10 embies waiting for me....also the Lupron has bought me done time so that I can have time off from work to do the endometrial biopsy, infusions, transfer, etc!

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing well. :hugs: Stacer, I saw some really cute maternity dresses for the holidays at Kohls today...do you have any parties to go to to show off that baby bump??

Silver, how are you doing? You may get your Christmas miracle....I really hope so.

My scan is scheduled for Friday..
Nervous...

Hmommy-yay for Friday!!!! That's exciting! Try to stay positive, no sense in getting all worked up if everything's going to turn out great! I just can't wait to find out how many?! Eek!
I've been to kohls twice in the last couple of weeks and didn't see any maternity dresses. Which one did you go to and where we're they? I didn't really see any maternity clothes at all. I might need one for sat night-my sisters dh might not be able to make her Christmas party so I'm backup.

Lucinda-that's great! Excited for you! And it's definitely great you have 10 embryos!

I have a scan and appt today. Haven't seen baby in 7 weeks so I'm excited to see him! They're only doing the scan to follow up on one of his ventricle measurements but neither the doctor or the US tech are concerned so I'm not either. They said if something was wrong they would've seen cleft lip and other identifying features-which thankfully they didn't!! However if it has gotten much bigger since last scan, I might be! :/ we will see.

Stacer, how did your appointment go? Everything OK? :hugs: It must have felt great to see your little guy after not seeing him for so long!

The Kohls I went to was in Altamonte Springs. The dresses were on the rack with the JLo and I think Vera Wang stuff... I also saw some cute stuff in Target.. they have a surprisingly decent maternity collection.

Hmommy-the ultrasound was great! Baby is measuring almost 3 weeks ahead though so he's going to be a big baby!! Ventricle was meassiring on track now so he is cleared from further examination! They did a 3d scan which was amazing!!! I had tears coming down seeing his face take form on the screen! Such a cutie already!! Everyone thinks he looks just like dh! I'm happy either way! I did fail my 1 hour glucose test though so now I have to take a 3 hour glucose test to see how that one is. No fun there! But if gestational diabetes is the worst that happens then I'm okay with that! Thanks for asking!!

The kohls I went to are Waterford and narcoosse. Good to know altamonte has some in case I need one last minute. Thanks! Target does have some nice stuff. I've gotten some really good deals on maternity clothes bc motherhood sends me coupons and has 30% off their redlines sometimes!! I hate to spend $30-40 on a shirt I'll wear a few months, that's just me though. I'd rather spend $10-20 so I can get more stuff!! And then spend more on baby too!

Yey!!! :happydance: So happy to hear all went so well... and what an amazing thing to see your little man's face and already be able to tell he looks like his daddy!! :dance:

As for the clothes... I am with you. I would love to have the money to spend freely at Pea in the Pod or some other swanky maternity store, but Target will do just fine for me thank you! lol...

Can I ask you a twin question... since I know you had the experience?
Did you ever suspect you were having twins due to pinching/pulling on both sides or anything?

Time is going by so bloody slowly for me!!! :wacko:

Hmommy-thank you!!! :) I think with all the money us ladies have spent out of pocket on treatment, it makes sense to want to keep the cost of maternity clothes down! Lol!! They say it's a hidden expense and it sure is! You have to buy bras, undies, sleep clothes, work out clothes work clothes! Lol but worth it!!
Honestly I had no clue I was pregnant with twins, so I'm not much help. But I am hoping that's a good sign!! And it could very well be! I honestly think there is 2 in there, well and I'm hoping that for you that way you don't have to go through this again! But either way pinching and pulling is good! Only 2 more days!!! Can't wait!

Stacer I'm happy to hear that your apt went well and I'm with u on the the possibility of gestational diabetes being the only prob ill take it ;)
Hmommy how exciting.....just 2 more days eeeek!

Lucinda, hooray for just one more month!

Stacer, so glad the ultrasound went well! Good luck with the 3 hour test. I'm taking my 1 hour test in a few weeks, I'll be glad to get that out of the way.

When I was at the Kohl's down here, I asked about maternity clothes and they said that they've stopped carrying them. So I've been going to Target and Motherhood Maternity.

Girls, I just got back from my ultrasound and it showed twins!! Baby A is measuring one day ahead, and Baby B is one day behind, but they both have great heart beats :happydance:

I know that just because one ultrasound shows twins, it doesn't mean that's what I'll end up with... but for now, I'm just really thrilled and thankful for what looks to be a very merry Christmas after all.
:xmas12:

:cloud9:

Oh my goodness hmommy I knew you'd have twins!!!!!

So happy for u x

Hmommy-I knew it!!!!!! That's awesome congrats! I was anxious for your update and have been thinking About you. And you never know, you could carry both the entire time which would be great!!!

Stay-that's a bummer that kohls stopped selling maternity, but at least there are other options. The 1 hour isn't bad at all, just bring something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->